http://www.thedailysheeple.com/eyewitness-to-hitler-warns-americans-keep-your-guns-keep-your-guns-and-buy-more-guns_122013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR-yAv4gbqs

Eyewitness To Hitler Warns Americans: “Keep Your guns. Keep your guns and buy more guns”

Tuesday, December 17, 2013 7:49

When Katie Worthman was a little girl in Austria, she witnessed firsthand Adolph Hitler’s rise to power and the Soviet communist occupation that followed.  She also witnessed, for decades, the distortions of the media when it came to the reporting of the events.

From her eyewitness perspective, Worthman said that the whole thing didn’t happen overnight, in a brutal attack, like the media portrays it, but rather, it evolved into a dictatorship gradually, over a period of a few years.  Hitler didn’t come across as someone evil, to be feared, initially.  ”In the beginning, Hitler didn’t look like, or talk like a monster at all. He talked like an American politician.”

Here are some things that occurred in Austria, according to Worthman, that just might look familiar to Americans:

• Hitler was elected with 98% of the vote.
  • Hitler destroyed the existing medical system when he brought a national healthcare plan into being.
  • First, people were forced to register their guns to cut down on crime.
  • Then they were forced to turn them in or risk capital punishment for keeping them.

Worthman’s eyewitness account is eerily reminiscent of what we can see going on in the United States today.

“In 1938, the media reported that Hitler rode into Austria with tanks and guns and took us over. Not true at all,” she says. “The Austrian people elected Hitler by 98% of the vote by means of the ballot box. Now you might ask how could a Christian nation… elect a monster like Hitler. The truth is at the beginning Hitler didn’t look like or talk like a monster at all. He talked like an American politician.
“We also had gun registration. All the Austrian people… had guns. But the government said, ‘the guns are very dangerous. Children are playing with guns. Hunting accidents happen and we really have to have total controlled safety. And we had criminals again. And the only way that we can trace the criminal was by the serial number of the gun.’
“So we dutifully went to the police station and we registered our guns. Not long after they said, ‘No, it didn’t help. The only way that we won’t have accidents and crimes [is] you bring the guns to the police station and then we don’t have any crimes anymore and any accidents. And if you don’t do that: capital punishment.’
“So that’s what we did. So dictatorship didn’t happen overnight. It took five years. Gradually, little by little to escalate up to a dictatorship.
“When the people fear the government, that’s tyranny. But when the government fears the people… that’s liberty. Keep your guns. Keep your guns and buy more guns.”

Now 84, Katie Worthman is warning America, her adopted country, in the hopes that history does not repeat itself. Watch her powerful presentation below.  If you don’t want to go buy more ammo after that, then you aren’t paying attention.

Delivered by The Daily Sheeple

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, what ever you have to do, keep your guns and ammo.

• I agree.  Do what ever  you can.

• WHAT MAKES MY HEAD SPIN IS THAT HOW MANY PEOPLE DON'T GET THE CONNECTION ( THIS IS WHAT I FEAR THE MOST ) .

• They're slowly changing history... one way is teaching the Holocaust did not really happen.... BS!
  • O is walking in Hitler's foot steps

• I pray people will listen to this.

• Lord help us JESUS! Keep your guns and know how to use them! It's gonna get real ugly!

• And if I push just few years ahead of that eye witness story, the communist took over Czechoslovakia. (The guns were already confiscated by Hitler). But communist needed guns for their putsch. Fortunately for them (or unfortunately for people, depends how you look at it) there was very bad year back in 1947 with very dry summer and not enough grain to bake the bread. Soviet union was trumpeting their brothers help and sending trains of wheat to help. (By the way that was the wheat exported to Soviet Union from Canada).

Long before the putsch, when communist "won" ministry of interior in the election, they replaced all officers in the police and military with their own trusted honchos (sounds familiar?) and created internal security of militia (illegally by constitution- sounds familiar too?) Where they got the guns for that militia? They were the only people which ministry of interior allowed to unload that wheat. Funny? Not really, there under that grain, were the guns for communist militia. As Katie Worthman said. The dictatorship and tyranny does not happen overnight. Communist learned a lot from Hitler, avoiding his mistakes. That is why they lasted much longer. And they are still many people running the crocodile's tears for that regime.

So as you see, Obama is not testing something which was not with great success usefully already applied somewhere else.

• All was in the name of security...and well being of people...

• All I want for CHRISTmas.

Back in 1949 I was enjoying my 6th CHRISTmas, as a five year old I thought like a child and wanted childish thing, so as the song went and I sang, “All I want For CHRISTmas Is My Two Front Teeth” even though only one was missing, my childish wants included a front tooth.

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.  1 Corinthians 13:11 ACP/KJV

Now as a man approaching my 70th CHRISTmas, while I could sure use some teeth, it is not teeth I am looking for. This year I am praying that three months from CHRISTmas of 2013, Patriots will take up the sword and by nine months later, on CHRISTmas day of 2014, our Republic will be restored, and as Thomas Jefferson so aptly said “The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.” Our tree of liberty will be well watered. And we will once again be free of tyrants, foreign entanglements, the Federal Reserve and every dept of the govt that does not pass Constitutional muster.

This reply was deleted.