Constitutional Emergency

"Dad and Twana...they really do want to decrease population...link to NPR article below..."

Kathie M.

www.npr.org

A new study looks at whether we can feed the world without destroying the Earth. The answer is yes, but how to make it happen is complicated, and will require big changes in the way we practice agriculture.

Views: 605

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Has anyone a memory of the story of the PiedPiper? All the "occupants" in the US are very ready to follow their leaders into the sea! They only have to recruit enough to make a dent in the population!!
UN Agenda 21 is calling for 500 million only, total global population, so about 1/3 of that level.

Good Lord!

Reading that article is like reading something from Aliens from another planet. These people are scary. Not because they raise scary issues, but because they are really full of sh**. I love the study in this article that makes all sorts of claims but never backs any of them up with any info.

Farmers are some of the very best stewards of the land we have, yet this article makes them out to be the number one enemy to the planet.

I see no need to take these people seriously, unless they somehow get control of our food pipe-line. Then we will have to beat them down like the mad dogs they are. Fools!

One last thing... there is nobody on this earth that can stop me from growing or raising the food my family eats. They would literally have to kill me before I would listen to them.

One last last thing... the only problem I have with food in the USA is the amount that get's wasted. Take a Grocery Store that has it's own full Deli with hot meals being prepared and it's own bakery on site, and large fresh vegetable area, combined they throw out a tremendous amount of food every day of the year. Something just doesn't make sense about that.

You know what, David, you're exactly, dead-on right...on everything you addressed. You have put into a few short paragraphs what idiots have been trying say with whole tomes for decades...good on you, brother.

Thanks Jim.

These nut cases drive me bonkers. What makes it even worse is when our elected officials give these people serious consideration.

Here's an idea... Let's gather a comprehensive list of all the people that are pushing this crappola and then make them all a deal. If every one of them will allow themselves to be humanely 'put-down' for the sake of the planet (give them the opportunity to prove how they believe in their ideas), then we will go along with their wishes. (We then secretly burn their plans and be rid of these nimrods for at least one generation)

Folks this has been going on for many decades now- its called "Eugenics". Through murderous acts like abortion the world elite have been depopulating the world and using soft kill methods such as sodium flouride. Please don't take my word for it research for yourselves. A good place to start would be with Margaret Sanger the founder of "Planned Parenthood".

Also in Roe v. Wade a "collapse clause" was put in place that states if a future court found that the unborn were a person the Roe decision would collapse. In 2004 the "Laci's and Conner's Law" also know as;

"18 U.S.C. § 1841 : US Code - Section 1841: Protection of unborn children" gave an unborn child in the womb the status of "personhood" : 

(3) of any woman with respect to her unborn child.
(d) As used in this section, the term "unborn child" means a
child in utero, and the term "child in utero" or "child, who is in
utero" means a member of the species homo sapiens, at any stage of
development, who is carried in the womb.

FOLKS WHY OUR WE STILL KILLING THE UNBORN IN THIS NATION? I ASK YOU TO TRY TO FIND OUT. IF YOU WOULD LIKE ANY OF MY INFORMATION PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THE PRO-LIFE GROUPS WILL NOT TOUCH THIS! WHY? I THINK MONEY!  

A great movie to watch dealing with this subject is "Endgame- Blueprint for Global Enslavement" you can watch it here for free: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho

The following is a list of items covered in Endgame which I found of interest:

The Movie:

Endgame-Alex Jones (2007)

This movie is a documentary which exposes the “elites” vision for the planet on which we all dwell. One may have heard of a movement to create a “global government” and thought that it could never happen. I ask you to view this entire movie and then we can discuss the possibilities of its creation and what will soon be coming to the planet in which we reside.

I have listed several items which I consider to be vital in understanding what we face today in our geopolitical world. I ask you to please keep in mind what some of the most prestigious world leaders express toward those who they consider to be a lower class than themselves.

“Countless people will hate the New World Order and will die protesting against it.” H.G. Wells

An Introduction to the New World Order

A list of items worth researching yourself taken from the movie:

• The Bilderberg’s established in 1954
  • The North American Union (Security Prosperity Partnership, SPP) established  March 23, 2005
  • The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) -Note: at the CFR web site search-Building a North American Community
  • Turning Our cities into slave camps-http://www.infowars.com/elite-openly-flaunts-plan-to-turn-cities-in...
  • FEMA CAMPS/REX 84/Emergency Centers Act
  • United Nations Global Biodiversity Assessment 1995
  • League of Nations (1919)- CFR (1921)- United Nations (1945)
  • European Union-Council of Europe (1949)
  • North America Union (2005) NAFTA / GAT
  • World has been divided into 10 trading blocks
  • Elite “think tanks”- Committee of 300, Trilateral Commission-(USA, Europe, Asia), CFR, Bilderberg’s, Skull/Bones, Club of Rome, and etc.  
  • Canada and the United States militaries have merged in 2008
  • Trans Texas Corridor (NAFTA Super Highway) (TT69)
  • KS Smart Port-Mexico was given 60 acres of land for their new customs location
  • North American Tribunal
  • RFID chips
  • The Biodiversity Treaty Wildlands Project
  • Military Commissions Act 2006
  • HR 3162 sec. 802 Patriot Act
  • VIPER TEAMS
  • Defense Authorization Act
  • National Security Presidential Directive 51-the sitting president will become a dictator of our nation
  • Homeland Security Presidential Directive/HSP-20
  • “the State is the number 1 cause of unnatural death” Alex Jones
  • Depopulation-EUGENICS-history
  • State Social Workers-dismantle families/values
  • A few Government De-Population programs- Tuskegee, Project SHAD, Radiation, Chemtrails, Vaccinations, Food (GMO), Pharmaceuticals, etc.
  • Memorandum 200-(use food for war)
  • Carbon Taxes

I understand that this looks like an exhaustive list but it is just the beginning of what has taken place in this nation for many decades. China now owns our nation, they are the number one holder of our treasury bonds-the Federal Reserve comes in second to holding the most, will our nation succumb to China and live under their tyranny?

What will this nation become if we don’t stop the “elite’s” agenda? What will you do to help end their agenda?     

As usual atheistic scientists do not know what they are talking.  Remember the quote the universe is ever expanding.  If it is always expanding then it cannot be shrinking.  Thus God has created the earth to handle everything.  Water is not something that we will have less of because it goes up and then comes down.  All in a circle cycle.  It never gets less.  God said go forth and multiply and He was not talking about math.  GOD knows what will be the demise of the world and that is SIN.  The speed at which evil is taking over the world is beyond what I could have guessed from all the sermons I have heard and studying the bible.  The fringe sickos that are having their flea parties in our cities shows how debased our society has become.  As it was in the days of Noah so shall it be in the last days when Christ returns.  May GOD show us His mercy and love.  Come quickly Lord Jesus.
ok they are shutting sites down now i can't get into COast to Coast amen save all inforamation that you read for the future send me a phone number on the trip so we can get togethe ???
Joan...nobody shut C2C down...Stephanie and the GoDaddy had a misunderstanding...it's fixed, she's up & running again...

Finally, the most important plan of destruction that the NWO elites are planning. This is the genocide of humanity the Globalist have been striving for. Through the EPA.

Theywill put the survivors into slavery and move them into small limited areas. To bring the planet back to nature and animals roam free and men are slaves. How ? Agenda 21, sustainable living and genocide...The foreign group operating all over America is ECLIE. Dangerous and must be removed and stopped. They are taking over Cities and Towns under lies and pay off the Citty officials.The officials are so stupid that most don't even know the truth, but like the money.

Nancy Pelosi in Sacramento is already opening the first Sustainable living community as we speak. This is behind everything, all corruption and plans to bring in the NWO plan. They must cause the collapse and Marxist revolution first, in order to bring it into reality. They must take our guns for self defence and the put into effect Martial Law.

It is all connected and planned for decades. this is the Globalist, Communist main plan. I have read and studied their own words, intentions, meetings. all UN related, the Clinton's are behind it all and the entire Democratic Party and the elite Republicans. This is why the World is being put into chaos and revolution, for the NWO. Only the battle will blow up in the faces of all of them. They are taking control of the Worlds food, to starve the humans. Like Stalin in the Ukrain. Evil is coming straight at us and they have it all planned so that they win and will kill many to accomplish it. Power, geed, money is their driving force. Hillary wants to be the Queen and in charge of the World Bank. The stimulas money has been to finance their plan of take over. Russia, China, N. Korea, Iran all coming together......Each thinks they will step in with our demise. World War. Muslim Brotherhood to be our Law. Hilllary has been forcing her power down the throats of other Countries and threatening them to move to Geneticaly Modified Food, so only they control the food. We can't use seeds from grown food to regrow. This is total control. We have no population problem or food problem, Gobal warming or economy problem, God knows best. We have a control by elite problem.

Folks I ask you to watch the movie Endgame it is free the link is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho

Here are a few "Topics of Interest" which are covered in the movie

The Movie:

Endgame-Alex Jones (2007)

This movie is a documentary which exposes the “elites” vision for the planet on which we all dwell. One may have heard of a movement to create a “global government” and thought that it could never happen. I ask you to view this entire movie and then we can discuss the possibilities of its creation and what will soon be coming to the planet in which we reside.

I have listed several items which I consider to be vital in understanding what we face today in our geopolitical world. I ask you to please keep in mind what some of the most prestigious world leaders express toward those who they consider to be a lower class than themselves.

“Countless people will hate the New World Order and will die protesting against it.” H.G. Wells

An Introduction to the New World Order

A list of items worth researching yourself taken from the movie:

• The Bilderberg’s established in 1954
  • The North American Union (Security Prosperity Partnership, SPP) established  March 23, 2005
  • The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) -Note: at the CFR web site search-Building a North American Community
  • Turning Our cities into slave camps-http://www.infowars.com/elite-openly-flaunts-plan-to-turn-cities-in...
  • FEMA CAMPS/REX 84/Emergency Centers Act
  • United Nations Global Biodiversity Assessment 1995
  • League of Nations (1919)- CFR (1921)- United Nations (1945)
  • European Union-Council of Europe (1949)
  • North America Union (2005) NAFTA / GAT
  • World has been divided into 10 trading blocks
  • Elite “think tanks”- Committee of 300, Trilateral Commission-(USA, Europe, Asia), CFR, Bilderberg’s, Skull/Bones, Club of Rome, and etc.  
  • Canada and the United States militaries have merged in 2008
  • Trans Texas Corridor (NAFTA Super Highway) (TT69)
  • KS Smart Port-Mexico was given 60 acres of land for their new customs location
  • North American Tribunal
  • RFID chips
  • The Biodiversity Treaty Wildlands Project
  • Military Commissions Act 2006
  • HR 3162 sec. 802 Patriot Act
  • VIPER TEAMS
  • Defense Authorization Act
  • National Security Presidential Directive 51-the sitting president will become a dictator of our nation
  • Homeland Security Presidential Directive/HSP-20
  • “the State is the number 1 cause of unnatural death” Alex Jones
  • Depopulation-EUGENICS-history
  • State Social Workers-dismantle families/values
  • A few Government De-Population programs- Tuskegee, Project SHAD, Radiation, Chemtrails, Vaccinations, Food (GMO), Pharmaceuticals, etc.
  • Memorandum 200-(use food for war)
  • Carbon Taxes

I understand that this looks like an exhaustive list but it is just the beginning of what has taken place in this nation for many decades. China now owns our nation, they are the number one holder of our treasury bonds-the Federal Reserve comes in second to holding the most, will our nation succumb to China and live under their tyranny?

What will this nation become if we don’t stop the “elite’s” agenda? What will you do to help end their agenda?     

Folks we are dealing with people who are into "Eugenics". This group of people who are into depopulation have used the murderous act of "abortion" to eliminate ovr 51 Million in the USA since 1973. I ask you to research Margaret Sanger who founded "Planned Parenthood" and look at how it evolved. I ask you to research Roe v. Wade.   

The issue of abortion can be laid to rest in this nation by upholding the Federal law stated above and by using the “collapse clause” in the Roe v. Wade case. Justice Harry Blackmun, who wrote the majority opinion for Roe v. Wade, when he said:

“A. The appellee and certain amici argue that the fetus is a "person" within the language and meaning of the Fourteenth Amendment. In support of this, they outline at length and in detail the well-known facts of fetal development. If this suggestion of personhood is established, the appellant's case, of course, collapses, [410 U.S. 113, 157] for the fetus' right to life would then be guaranteed specifically by the Amendment. The appellant conceded as much on reargument. On the other hand, the appellee conceded on reargument that no case could be cited that holds that a fetus is a person within the meaning of the Fourteenth Amendment.”

According to 18 U.S.C. § 1841: US Code- Section 1841: Protection of unborn children- the definition of a child in “utero” can be found in subparagraph (b) as follows: “and thereby causes the death of, or bodily injury (as defined in section 1365) to, a child, who is in utero at the time the conduct takes place, is guilty of a separate offense under this section.” This Federal law defines any unborn baby as a separate human life from its mother. If a woman who is pregnant is killed, her child in “utero” will be considered a Homo Sapien which will result in a second charge of murder.   

In subparagraph (c) this law states that a unborn child is to be considered a “human being”; “ If the person engaging in the conduct thereby intentionally kills or attempts to kill the unborn child, that person shall instead of being punished under subparagraph (A), be punished as provided under sections 1111, 1112, and 1113 of this title for

intentionally killing or attempting to kill a human being.”

FOLKS ABORTION SHOULD HAVE BEEN MADE ILLEGAL IN 2004! I ask you to contact a "pro-life" group with this information they won't touch it! It's all about money!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service