Constitutional Emergency

"Dad and Twana...they really do want to decrease population...link to NPR article below..."

Kathie M.

www.npr.org

A new study looks at whether we can feed the world without destroying the Earth. The answer is yes, but how to make it happen is complicated, and will require big changes in the way we practice agriculture.

Views: 605

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Folks for information on this topic and your health please go to http://www.naturalnews.com/ and http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?p=10372 .

Also another real threat to our health and food supply comes from The World Organization- CODEX ALIMENTARIUS! 

http://www.natural-health-information-centre.com/codex-alimentarius...

Codex Alimentarius is under the auspices of WHO and has been in effect globally since 12/31/09.  It's very dangerous and deadly, but if you just read superficially, it sounds like a "food protection" program, which it's most definitely NOT.  It includes, among other things, reintroduction of the use of pesticides long since BANNED for use as too dangerous to humans and animals in the US; pesticide which contrary to the public information, I know for a fact get absorbed into the foods themselves in conditions of drought or low rainfall, especially early in the plant's development.  I learned this, after being exposed heavily to one of them, at a HAZMAT seminar, aimed at teaching first responders and government officials how to deal with such hazardous materials.  Then there's the fluoride in our water, that's actually a toxin with MINIMAL positive effects against dental caries, but far greater harm to human reproduction among other things.  These have  been long in effect as parts of killing off humans whom these globalists view as an infestation on Planet Earth.

yes i got it later thanks

IN MY MIND THE WORD "CONFISCATE" MEANS TO STEAL.....THEN GIVE IT TO SOMEONE THAT MAY KILL  US.

I RUN A WORLD NEWS AGENCY NON-PROFIT.  OBAMA IS NOT HIS LEGAL NAME AND HE NEVER WAS A CITIZEN OF THE USA....NOR WILL HE EVER BE.  HE IS A CITIZEN OF INDONESIA, BORN IN KENYA.....I HAVE HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE.  EVEN HIS SCHOOL RECORDS SAY HE WAS A FOREIGN STUDENT ON A GRANT.  HE HAS NEVER HAD A VALID SOCIAL SECURITY CARD OR ANYTHING ELSE AMERICAN..HE CAN'T EVEN GET A DRIVERS LICENSE.

IN ADDITION TO THIS HE SPENDS BIG MONEY TO BELONG TO A SPECIAL CLUB FOR GAY PEOPLE.  PERSONALLY I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST GAYS AND I TREAT THEM SAME AS ANYONE ELSE. BUT THAT'S JUST ME.  I KNOW THEY CAN'T HELP IT.

GET RID OF MONSANTA AND BEYER..............THEY ARE RUINING OUR FOOD !!!!!
ACCORDING TO THE GEORGIA STONES THEY WANT TO KILL OFF ABOUT 90% OF THE WORLDS POPULATION.

MY REPLY TO AGENDA 21 ---

Cindy says:

I don’t doubt anything this man says is “TRUE”. BUT, that does NOT mean that we should feel sorry for ourselves and just give up. “NEVER” ! As long as I can draw a breath of life, I will Fight these EVIL beings and Take as Many of THEM “OUT” as I can. I know “ALOT” of Patriots that feel the same way. “WHY” would we want to make it easier for “THEM” ? They are PURE EVIL and “GOD” wants us to Fight against EVIL in Any way/shape or form ! They may think that the Time for Them to Rule is Very Near … Maybe, but, Maybe NOT ! DEATH comes to us ALL. We are Mortal and death is a part of being Mortal. “THEY” Are also Mortal and will wilt & Die as well. They place themselves on High and Act as if they are “GODS”, but, I Assure you that They are “NOT”. It is NOT “THEY” who will decide what is to become of us, but, it IS for “GOD” to decide that and ONLY “GOD”. Walk with GOD and be on the side of “RIGHTEOUSNESS”, for Only Then will there be a “TRUE” Winner. Surround yourself with GOD & Goodness, because “ONLY” GOD knows the Outcome. NEVER SURRENDER … NEVER !!!!

JUST "WHO" DO THESE EVIL PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE ?   THEY ARE "NOT" GODS !   THEY ARE NO BETTER THAN ANY ONE PERSON ANYWHERE ON THIS PLANET.   THEY WILL DIE ONE DAY AND THE DIFFERENCE WILL BE WHERE THEY END UP THEN.   THE ANSWER TO THAT IS ----"H-E-L-L"

"THEY" ARE "NOTHING" !    SO EXACTLY "WHAT" IS MONEY ?   PAPER ?  COINS ?  GOLD ?  IF THEY ARE WILLING TO SELL THEIR SOULS FOR THAT ... LET THEM !    I INTEND TO KEEP MY SOUL .. THANK YOU VERY MUCH !

Internet  Freedom   Act  of  2010  Died, This  article  needs  to  be  put  out  Again..!!  So   what's  the  latest  news  of  demoralization  of  our  America..?*?  Out  here in  So. Cailfornia  the  U.S.S  Iowa  BB 61   will  be   cleaned--up  Barnacles  and  Crustations..!!  Will  be  open  for  the  public  July  7th, 2012   in  San  Pedro,  Ca.**   By  the  way  this `Battle  ship  was  the  last  to  actively `` Protect  our  Liberty  &  Freedom  of  Right's ..!!Ron 

Damn! This must be all linked to that global warming problem. Soon we won't have enough of a growing season to feed our people and we'll all starve. I don't believe any of this garbage.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service