FALSE!

THESE ARE THE SAME COMPANIES OBAMA JUST STOPPED FROM LAYING OFF MORE THAN 120K WORKERS BEFORE THE ELECTION BY PROMISING ANOTHER BAILOUT AFTER THE ELECTION TO COVER THEIR LOSSES.

DOES IT DISTURB ANYONE ELSE THE NON-STOP BARRAGE OF CRAP THIS ADMIN THROWS AT AND ON OUR MILITARY/TROOPS/VETERANS?

WHAT FACTORY JOBS ARE IN AMERICA? UNION JOBS!

Twana

Yahoo News

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Four of the largest U.S. manufacturers on Monday unveiled plans for a new group committed to train military veterans to work in the manufacturing sector.

General Electric Co, Alcoa Inc, Boeing Co and Lockheed-Martin Corp said they would provide financial support to the "Get Skills to Work Coalition." It will initially aim to train 15,000 veterans, who will be hired by the four companies or matched to other jobs. Open jobs will be listed on LinkedIn.

"I look at this as a catalyst," said GE Chief Executive Jeff Immelt at an event unveiling the group in New York. "We're looking for other manufacturers to join us."

The group will be managed by the Manufacturing Institute, an affiliate of the National Association of Manufacturers trade group. GE will invest an initial $6 million in the program.

The program will get its start in January at Cincinnati State Technical and Community College in Ohio, near a major GE Aviation factory, and be rolled out to nine more U.S. cities over the course of 2013.

read the rest here.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Has anyone else noticed how "hope and change" sticks to his boots?

• My brother-in-law is being layed off Nov. 19, 2012 from the Seimens wind plant in Fort Madison, Ia. They make they bades for the wind mills. Plant will be closing>

• Terry, My oldest Daughter works there as well, and she told me she was being laid off. I told her that if she and her husband vote for Obama, again, they have noone to blame but themselves.

• We must stop outsourcing jobs.

• Sounds like another political ploy by obumer to get votes. Do the math. It should not take more then a week to train someone to work on a particulaer job, so you pay the new employee $20 an hour and you pay the trainer $30 an hour so it costs $2000 dollars to train a new employee. GE is commiting 600 million for this program??? 15000 new employees at 2K each means they are going to hire how many employees??? This is nothing but political BS!!!!!!!!!!!

• At 2K each that is 40000 new employees just for GE!!!!!!!!!! Who is moving there plants overseas. Remember GEs CEO is one of obumers paid advisors!!!!!!!!

• Yeah, and the last one called, "BS!" on the latest employment figures.

• I wonder if this is going to be like the Veterans Preferance and job training we veterans were supposed to get when we came home from Nam? All we got out of that deal was a lot of talk.

This reply was deleted.