FBI Director: I Have to Check to See If Obama Has the Right to Kill Americans

Views: 719

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He will go to Attorney General Holder. Gee, I wonder what his answer will be ?

Perhaps we should ask the FBI director, Is is legal for the citizens to kill . . . .

this guy is a real dumdass puppet.......NO YOU CAN'T KILL AMERICANS ON AMERICAN SOIL OR ANYWHERE...UNLESS THEY GO THROUGH THE LEGAL SYSTEM..........STUPID

It is time the American people get their head out of their ass and demand the impeachment of Eric Holder, Obama, and Biden along with the entire group of anti-american traitors in the cabinet. Then a thorough house-cleaning of the senate and house must be conducted as well as both political parties. All communist/progressives that do not believe in the sanctity of the constitution as written should be imprisoned and then deported to a country that is willing to take them. If no country will accept them, then they should be put on ships and transferred to another ship before the one they are on docks  anywhere. Do to them what occured to the main character in the book "A Man Without A Country".

If this disturbs you take the time to watch this 21 minute video http://rtr.org/vid/8341

Now wait...let me make sure I have this clear...

The Director of our FBI has to "check" to see if our "president" has the "right" to just arbitrarily kill Americans on American soil!

WTF???

I feel like Alice in Wonderland!

They all gotta go.  Period!

And, at this point, I don't care how it happens!

Think about that!

Well, I think that the Army and Marines would have a serious problem since a great number of them will NOT fire on the people. They will simply leave with their weapons and join the people.

Imagine - half a tank squadron simply driving off and taking defensive positions on the side of the people...... 

The FBI director should ask if its ok if patriots shoot our traitors to the Constituion. LOL

Did he get an answer???

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service