Examiner

Under the watchful eyes of President Barack Obama, the Federal Bureau of Investigation is revising its counterterrorism training programs by removing all references to Muslims and Arab-Americas that are said to be offensive to civil-rights groups such as the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) and the American Civil Liberties Group (ACLU), a federal law enforcement source told the Law Enforcement Examiner on Thursday.  

According to the anonymous source, Senator Dick Dubin, an Illinois Democrat, has pushed for this far-reaching change as well as other fellow Democrats who are allegedly kowtowing to the large Muslim population in their states. 

The FBI boasted to the U.S. Congress that it's academy in Quantico, Virginia removed all mentions of Islam that are viewed as offensive to Muslims, along with language saying that agents had the ability to suspend the law and impinge on the freedoms of others in the course of investigations 

Sen. Durbin sent a letter to FBI Director Robert S. Mueller earlier this week about the FBI's training program and course materials used at its National Academy.  

Durbin’s letter claimed that a review of the FBI training curriculum and printed materials revealed instructions advising agents to make assumptions about Islam, Muslims and Arab Americans based on offensive stereotypes, including language such as “Islam is a highly violent religion,” and “mainstream American Muslims are likely to be terrorist sympathizers.”  

Not only did Durbin demand that the FBI make the training materials public, he requested the agency hold accountable the individuals responsible for the offensive language and take disciplinary action. 

Rep. Trent Franks (R-AR), one of many House Republicans, has questioned whether President Barack Obama and his administration’s review of counterterrorism training policies put politics above homeland security and the protection of the American people. 

Rep. Franks said he was deeply disturbed by what he called the FBI’s training manual reviews without the input of the appropriate House committees. The Arizona Republican stated that he wishes to know the details of what individuals and organizations advised the FBI during the revision process.

“The FBI must not permit outside parties to censor the true or critical material from FBI training curricula just because someone feels it to be politically incorrect,” he told the Congressional Quarterly. “We want to know who these outside reviewing parties are, what their affiliations are, and whether they are being permitted in some instances to overrule the judgment of seasoned FBI trainers.”  

Sen. Durbin possesses a reputation for taking anti-American positions when it comes to national security. He was forced to apologize when he called U.S. soldiers serving in Iraq "Nazis" and military detention centers "Soviet gulags."

Jim Kouri, Law Enforcement Examiner

Jim Kouri, CPP, the fifth Vice President and Public Information Officer of the National Association of Chiefs of Police, has served on the National Drug Task Force and trained police and security officers throughout the country. Contact Jim. What others are saying about Jim Kouri: Semana.com...

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks for sharing.

• Another example of how absolutely critical it is to remove Barck Obama and his minions in the US Senate...of course Franks is correct.  There is nothing Obama is doing that is pro-America.  His only objective is reelection so he will have unfettered control to totally destroy our nation.

• Making the words muslims and Arabs PC is what Obama want so when they do start attacking they will be at the bottom of the list when they are at the top and working their hardest to kill the freee America.... Then to take over the worlds largest oil supply to control the world and keep all countrys in the 3rd world mood......

• Pat, I think you've hit that nail square on the head. Now if we can just win enough House and Senate seats to shore up our Security and do some investigations and impeachments of government workers who are actively working against our national security.I'd love to see durbin and his ilk ALL removed from government and behind bars for life.

• Obama is not going to wait that long since he is loosing. Thats what Occupy is about.. A mob that is pretty quiet,but if you add terrorist to the groups now you have riots like they have done and doing in the middle east. He will call for Martial Law but it will not be Americans doing the clean up just like they did in Egypt, it will be muslim terrorist attacking...

• It shows all signs that you're probably right, but the One thing no one is taking account of is God's mercy. Remember his promise in II Chronicles 7:14 (KJV) "If My people which are called by My Name shall humble themselves and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways: thenwill I hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."(emphasis added) 

If God chooses to have mercy on our nation, and heal it, THERE'S NO POWER IN HEAVEN OR EARTH WHICH CAN STOP HIM! Personally, I know of many, many who are praying and encouraging one another with this scripture, and whenever I pray for our nation and people (Constantly!) God sends me to scriptures which are full of promises. Psalm 112:8 is the most constant of all them: "His heart is established he shall not be afraid, until he sees his desire upon his enemies." (KJV) This is speaking of the blessings of the man that fears The Lord and delights in His commandments. and what a beautiful promise, because this administration has declared war on just this man, The truth is, we may well need to defend our nation, but, just as in ancient Bible times, God will be the ONE to win the battles for us and take their power  away!

• GOD gives direction--- but its up to man to follow and do what is right...

• Unless we do something to stop Obama, soon there will be fewer "good" law enforcement officers in every position. That's what he wants. And, the ones who concur & stay in will come under his command. It's issues like this that may seem "not so bad" that are increasingly frequent, as well as being implemented so fast that it becomes hard to keep track of them. America beware.
  • Here's what's happening in Illinois which appears to be the epicenter of Islam. Remember Illinois is where they had "The Rise of Islam, the fall of Capitalism" conference:

http://blog.crystallaketeaparty.com/2012/04/21/the-rise-of-islam-in...

• Liberal DEMs, Leftists, Offshore, International and Wall St Banking CEOs

and Traitors should hang around the Liberty Tree.

This reply was deleted.