FBI interrogated man after comment about American “Police State” on Facebook

Man's fears are confirmed when the FBI wanted to interrogate him within hours of making an impassioned comment

Share this post on:             

Blaine Cooper (Source: Facebook)

Blaine Cooper (Source: Facebook)

HUMBOLDT, AZ — A man says that within hours of making an impassioned post on Facebook, he was being interrogated by police and the FBI.

Blaine Cooper, 33, contacted policestateusa.com with a concerning story about how his sentiments posted on Facebook had drawn the attention of the federal government.  He showed me the comment and told me that within 24-hours of posting it, he was being contacted by the police and FBI.

His colorful comment was in reference to what he believes is an “American Police State,” in which the power of the federal government is growing in a direction which may one day lead people to fight back.

Cooper, who is training to be a wild land fire fighter, said that on August 23, he was contacted by Officer Jason Kuafman of the Prescott Valley Police Department and was told that he needed to come to the police station for an interview with the FBI.

He complied with the request for an interview, which lasted 45 minutes with federal agents present.  He was released after apparently being determined to not be a threat.

“They had every Facebook post I had ever made in a huge file, along with all my wife’s information, and parent’s information,” Cooper told policestateusa.com

Cooper said that he was told that without “defusing the situation” by complying with the interview, his house might have been raided.

“The FBI made mention they came to question me so they didn’t have to kick in my door,” Cooper told policestateusa.com.

Cooper's facebook comment which got him Federal attention within hours.

Cooper’s Facebook comment which got him Federal attention within hours.

It should be pointed out that answering questions from federal agents is an extremely risky idea, especially without the presence of a lawyer.  Supreme Court case BROGAN v. UNITED STATES affirmed that it is a federal crime to tell any lie, or misrepresent any fact, to a federal agent.  Even an innocent person with good intentions could commit a federal crime by misspeaking during an interview.

But apparently the alternative to complying to an interview is getting raided by the FBI.

Still feeling threatened, Cooper made a YouTube video on Aug. 23, as a record to the public in case he “disappears.”

“[I] hope this doesn’t happen to anybody else,” he said.

The rapid response of the FBI could be a result of the federal government’s XKeyscore program, which gives them the ability to collect “nearly everything a user does on the internet.”

The irony of the situation is that Cooper’s concerns of the USA becoming a police state were actually validated by the fact that the federal government launched an investigation over his frustrated Facebook comment, showing up with detailed records on his family and their internet activity.

Cooper has been very open to questions and has provided his own number, as well as the police contacts that were made.

Blaine Cooper:  (928) 632-5156

Prescott Valley (AZ) Police Department: (928) 772-9261

Jason Kuafman: (928) 772-5120

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Like I have said the demi god is a psychopath.

• What can we REALLY DO to stop things like this? Obama, holder...ALL OF THEM have broken the law so many times and have become tirants and NOBODY that has been "elected" has even tried to stand up to them and PROTECT US! How can we stop them from turning us into hitlers' germany? We're WAY to damn close to that now. Every single day more and more is coming out. Its SO daunting and overwhelming! Just dont see how we can force them to follow the constitution. Feel more and more helpless every day. Hell, REALISTICALLY, has the voter fraud problem gotten so out of hand that we cant even fix that? Even if that is fixed, 99% of politions are all the same! Devious, underhanded, power and money hungry LIERS out for nothing but themselves. Even if it came down to an armed revolution, how are we supposed to survive going up against robocops and the MANY obama-sided military leaders, we all know hes gotten rid of the 1s that would side with US. We'll be massacered (sp). This is all so daunting and depressing, its almost enough to make you want to just bury your head in the sand like that dumbed down masses and just accept the fact that we WILL go down, but go down fighting. Idk what to do. We can say "prepare,prepare,prepare" all we want, but then what? Hide in caves and holes and fight like Wolverinnes?? Sorry for rambeling, just so frustrated.
    • Kim,  Your frustration are shared by many and that is exactly the way the obama government wants it.  They want us frustrated and intimidated. Since we couldn't vote the Obama cabal out of office because he has bought all the low class using our tax dollars and he has all the unions and government workers in his pocket, we are stuck with him and his gang.  Only the military, with the support of militias and patriotic law enforcement, can remove him and his gang from office.  Obama knows this has been replacing many of the top military brass with his supporters and building his own personal army.  Not a happy situation for anyone.

• All goverment employees are there to SERVE "We The People". How can this guy be investigated so quickly but the Boston Bombers not or Major Hussein not? God help us.

• Barry soetoroe Not!

• Maybe Blaine should have flown to a foreign country and met with terrorists. That would have made him invisible to the FBI and DHS! (sarc.)
  • Hang in there Mr. Cooper, With Gods blessings we will get rid of the fraud usurper,and we can work on restoring our republic in accordance with our Constitution and our Bill of Rights. All the problems before us are directly linked to one Barry soetoroe aka; hussein ovomit,everything from the division of our country to inciting racial warfare. It is really a shame how low our country has fallen do to the idiot in chief. God Bless you man,and Hang in there...Joe Vietnam vet 1969.

•  I wondered at this for some time. His comments are ' out there ', &, for all to see on that social medium, & he did not expect a ' visit ' ? I have heard of several examples of people in his age group spouting ' We  oughta's--- ' at their & their friend's endangerment, without seeming regard. On youtube, there's a video featuring a young guy, with a friend riding in his car, who's pulled over for a outdated license tag. He didn't know that, but immmediately began spouting off about his Rights & managing to irk the cop. The cop frankly told him what the deal was; that it wasn't a state offense, just a tag, but if he persisted, they ( all ), were going downtown. Ridiculous banter & an out-of-place, waste of air.  Amazing to me that people actually believe that the social medium is a great place to ' visit & share ', without a care in the world. Wonder if he reads more than one newspaper, more than one TV news, etc. The dialogue he blathered on about, would've concerned me also, but I would've called him a nitwit & walked away, not needing the extra ' attention '.   Free Speech comes with responsibility(s), & it may include thinking beyond yourself to your friends, or those you're connecting with on a social medium. I would hope they didn't have to go thru what he did, but wouldn't be surprised.  Hope he learned some responsibility. God Bless ya all.  

• Yeah, that was an odd comment to me, too. Pretty muc trying to say its the guys fault for speaking out. Guess we should be good little slaves and keep our mouth shut
  • wow! When DHS came to take my granddaughters from the only home they had ever known -and from their mother--When I saw the fugugly LIAR lounging by the cop car waiting for my granddaughters be brought out to her ,April 26 ,2012 I did not assault her --neither did I try to stop the police by force of arms-- I did however shout out Welcome to police State America! Then returned to my house. The FBI didn't come out then-- but I reckon they probably have copy of everything I'e ever written. Probably know I wear a pin that declares Dept. of Homeland Security MISTAKING VETERANS FOR TERRORISTS SINCE 2009-- (Because it's true.) when the US Army trained us 69-77 to oppose all enemy foreign or domestic by learning the Founding Principles as they are reflected in the documents written in that era-- Yet Now ,I hear the Military opposes the Christian Soldier-- and the Patriot And we have in the White House a man who is NOT qualified under the US Constitution and we have States that -equal to the President ,violate the US Constitution at will And Courts that defend that which is unConstitutional at will I no longer know what to call this Country --but it is NOT the United States of America we served to defend 69-77.

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
yesterday
Sunday
Apr 8
Mar 31
Mar 27