This is from the ACLU website so I do not want to link to it here. I don't want the rush of liberals including jihadi's coming in starting trouble. The way I track when PFA or a member here is put on a hit list - it is done by following the links back to who links to us or puts the hit on us. Anyway..............I don't want them here. You can go to their website to find it.

Twana

August 15, 2013

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

OKLAHOMA CITY – A federal court today struck down an Oklahoma state constitutional amendment that would have prohibited state courts from considering what is broadly described as Islamic "Sharia law" and "international law."

The American Civil Liberties Union and the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) challenged the amendment on behalf of Muneer Awad, executive director of CAIR's Oklahoma chapter. 

"We're very pleased with the result, which will help secure religious freedom and equality for all Oklahomans," said Daniel Mach, director of the ACLU's Program on Freedom of Religion and Belief. "Throughout the case, the state couldn't present even a shred of evidence to justify this discriminatory, unnecessary measure."

The proposed constitutional amendment also would have barred state courts from applying or considering "international law."

"The court got it right," said Chandra Bhatnagar, senior attorney with the ACLU's Human Rights Program. "The Supreme Court has held that international law is part of our law. Moreover, our Constitution requires ratified treaties to be treated as the supreme law of the land. Preventing courts from considering foreign or international law raises serious questions about the separation of powers and the independence of courts and judges."

"This law unfairly singled out one faith and one faith only," said Ryan Kiesel, executive director of the ACLU of Oklahoma. "This amendment was nothing more than a solution in search of a problem. We’re thrilled that it has been struck down."

Views: 945

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Brian, prepared we are and my take on this is paper is paper,but when it's printed on Rock then and there is the only laws to follow,so etched in stone is the way we shall go, It worked for our fore fathers and we will make it work again,remember We The People have the final say and as far as i,m concerned a muslim is a terrorist an islamic law comes from the deepest debths of the sewer,so allah if your down there listening,We Americans will never consent to your ways no matter what and if blood need be shed then so be it, I did not fight for this country to have ragheads tell me how to live,so Brian i got your back and anyone else who is willing to fight all the way every day. We would not be in this predicament if it were not for the biggest terrorist of all barry soetoroe aka'whoever the hell he is.

The Judge is a Clinton Nominee, surprise, and the first Black woman elected to such a post...................she went to College in Ghana, like as in Africa, among other things..

These Muslims are less than un-educated wild animals.

This is a copy of a letter that I have sent to my elected representatives and to Mitch McConnell. You are welcome to copy it and send it to your representatives.

Sir:

Title 28 U.S.C. § 1361 permits constituents to compel an officer of the United States to perform his duty.  You were elected under the rules of the Constitution of the United States and we are demanding that you and all members of the House of Representatives fulfill your obligation to the Constitution. 

There has been enough evidence of a fraudulent birth document posted by the sitting President to prove a fraud.

The President was absent for close to 22 hours from his appointed duty as the Commander in Chief of the Military Forces which caused the death of four individuals and left one American on the roof of a building in Benghazi there for 22 Hours, wounded and without help and suffering needlessly.

You are demanded to perform your duty in accordance with this U.S.C. title.

Please respond immediately with the actions you take to move an impeachment action against the President of the United States to the top of the House agenda.

This same memo will be sent by other individuals to their respective Representatives and when the count is in, if no positive action has been taken, proper legal action against respective members of the House will be started.

Please discuss this memorandum in open session in the House of Representatives and publish it in the appropriate Register.

Sincerely

This is a clear indication that Obama and his administration are intentionally eroding anything which establishes United States sovereignty.  How much evidence it will take to get our courts and politicians to understand that this president and his administration are the greatest threat to security America, has seems to be endless.

Elevengun 

Thank  You  Twana  ~~From  my  heart  My  children  will  view  this..!!  Salute..

Twana, this was a 1992 C-SPAN presentation on Inpeachment of Federal Judges, may not have been so important in 1992, but in today's environment there may be some good information.  The web link page has additional subjects below.

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/36787-1

Also, here is the case of Nixon v. United States (91-740), 506 U.S. 224 (1993), Federal Judges CAN BE REMOVED through impeachment for "Bad Behavior".  Time to begin purging the slime.....an inpeachment 'Starchamber' comes to mind.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/91-740.ZS.html

Just playing Christ's Advocate here......reading the "CLAIM" upon which Awad insisted that 755 violated the Establishment AND Free Speech Clause.........Goes BOTH WAYS! 

If that Judge opines on that and cites that specifically, then we have the RIGHT to Shout from the highest rooftops praising Jesus Christ and spreading the Gospel of our Lord.  Neither CAIR, athiests, deists, nor LGBTs can say SQUAT!!!!  As it will VIOLATE OUR Rights to the same

Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus et Fidelis 

Salute Snowman, `I call  myself  Christ's  sheep  herdsman  keeping  my  family  and  Vet's  alert  to  the  wolves  that  are  Coming..!!! 

Thank you Ronald. 

"The LORD bringeth the counsel of the heathen to nought: he maketh the devices of the people of none effect.  The counsel of the LORD standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.

Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance."    Psalm 33:10-12

It is spelled out in 2 Chronicles 7:14

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

Not "kinda humble themselves" not abide regarding "THIS" and ignore "THAT" as WE see fit, but complete OBEDIENCE.  American are not there Ronald; they are having too much "FUN" through Satan's offerings while proclaiming to be followers of our Lord Jesus Christ on Sunday mornings.  Nobody is perfect, but there is a HUGE difference between just knowing your sins and knowing them and TRYING TO CHANGE.

Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus et Fidelis   

AMEN,  Fire--out  straight  from  the  good--book,  you  know  the   foot-prints  in  the  Sand,  so  God  is  saying  `Put  on  the  armor  of  God  so  that  you  can  stand  against  the  Tactic's & offering's  of  the  Devil..!!  Well---done  brother,  we  bleed  blood  ---  red..!!

This is insane! So, like another comment said, "honor" killings, child brides, gang rapes and stoning the victims soon will be legal here

We The People are permitting this to happen. Are we making our voices heard? No we obviously are not.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service