Replies

• Linda, It looks like nobody is driving up from Florida. It also looks like nobody (female) wants to save money on a room.
    I'm in Michigan, but, if you lived near me, you would have a ride. (I'd put one of the guys riding with me on the trunk, like a deer. Not really, but, you get the idea.)
    • awwwwwww you are so sweet, thank you!!!!!
  • awwwwwwwww, thank you so mucy for thinking of me!

Linda
  • Well I'm in western NY, no ride, no room and no funds. I would certainly ride straped to the hood like a deer and dear. lol
    • ha ha , yes, I might have to do the same. I am betting this year there will be over 2 million!!!!!!!!! I will pray you and I both get to go!
      • I am in INDIANA and my brother from Colorado and another one from Texas will meet me here and the 3 NOLL brothers, all veterans will be in DC 10-11-12 Sep 2010. We also went last year. Might see you there IF YOU GET A RIDE. wE'D TAKE YOU.
        • THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH.! I KNOW FLORIDA IS WAYYYYYYYY OUT OF YOUR WAY, BUT I MAY TAKE THE TRAIN, UNLESS I GET ANOTHER RIDE. THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU, I SO THANK YOU AND YOUR BROTHERS FOR YOUR SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY! GOD BLESS!

LINDA G
  • LINDA...my name is Sandy Stuart...I live in Ormond Beach Florida and am going to DC and to the Comfort Inn...I was there last year . Twana and Col Riley both know me if you need references..I am a 57 year old nurse and had 2 other people with me last year in the room but they can't come this year...PLEASE consider me as a room mate...even if it comes down to just the 2 of us..I will pay half..I am flying out of Orlando on the 10th and will be there in the morning...am VERY familiar with the city bus system and the Metro...sandystuarts@netscape.net...please write me and I will give you my phone number so we can talk..God Bless Sandy!
This reply was deleted.