"Firearms stand next in importance to the constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence … from the hour the Pilgrims landed to the present day, events, occurrences and tendencies prove that to ensure peace security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable … the very atmosphere of firearms anywhere restrains evil interference — they deserve a place of honor with all that's good."

George Washington First President of the United States

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• With out our firearms we will become another Egypt under the control of the brotherhood or Iran.. Take your pick for they are the same...

• Samuel Adams : If Ye Love Wealth Better Than Liberty

“If ye love (government handout) wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude  better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace.  We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which  feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget  that ye were our countrymen.” –

Samuel Adams, speech at the  Philadelphia State House on August 1, 1776.

• Which is exactly why we will not relinquish them without a fight. In my case, until death.

• I agree Robert never will I give them up while there is a breath left in my body.
    • That is the same with me, I will not give mine up while I am breathing. And if it comes to that I don't plan on going alone!!

• How could ANY true hearted American patriot disagree with this wisdom from our first president!?

• The crux of the problems with the administration is the reversing of the majority and minority positions of things to be accomplished..  So far everything has been put into law based on a minority, that minority happens to be the government.

The people in this country have stated in many cases what it desired, and the  Congress, that group of baboons, have

overridden those wants and needs,  Regardless of the fact that it was from  the people that they represent.  The percentages are upside down on those for and against gun ownership.  So baboons thay are.

• As these two saying imply:   "The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants".    and  "Give me Liberty or Give me Death".

I will give you both !!!!

• Live free or die.  We have no other choice.

This reply was deleted.