Flag Day Picnic
“CAMP LIBERTY”
FAMILY, FRIENDS, FREEDOM, FUN!!

Operation American Spring is Hosting a Flag Day Family Picnic

WHO: You, your family and friends!!

WHERE: “Camp Liberty” – On the National Mall in front of the Air and Space Museum

WHEN: June 14, 2014

WHAT TO BRING: A Flag, Your American Spirit, and Smiling Faces!!! And, of course, food, drink, lawn chairs, blankets, and whatever else you need for you and your family.

Please email oascall2action@gmail.com to RSVP

OAS is a grassroots movement that started in Washington DC on May, 16 2014. We are concerned Americans that want our government to uphold the Constitution of the United States of America.

We look forward to seeing you at Camp Liberty!!

The hand-written version of the Star-Spangled Banner will be going on display in the Smithsonian on Flag Day, June 14, 2014

www.OAS2014.com

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks.

• Sounds great.

• Sounds good; can I come too.

Michelle Obama

• I'll be there. Can't wait. I'm hoping to bring food, waiting for a response from the DC Taco Truck, and brownies are baking in the oven as I type! Thank you!

• Sorry, the DC Taco Truck didn't work out. Their truck is out of service, so I ordered a tray of Chicken and cheese Quesadillas instead. And, of course, I'll be bringing the brownies! See you all on Saturday!

• I hope and pray OAS succeeds. The sooner the better. In reality, I do not feel this will do much for the effort to return America to what it has been. I strongly feel in order to stop the influence and control of Islam and Communism that America will have to bleed for liberty, but as Patton said, make that other bastard die for his country. That would include hundreds of thousands; maybe millions of traitors. I admire the efforts, but I am on a budget tight as a tick. I cannot attend for lack of money or time. If I don't work I earn no money. I have done my best to be informed of politics in order to defend as much as possible. I have absolutely no hope in politics. The only actions that MAY bring success are prayer, really constant and hard praying and preparing to fight the good fight. That means I refuse to give up any of my rights defined in the Constitution. I will not get on a train to NOWHERE as the Jews did in WWII. Why comply with your own demise. The enemies we have now will NEVER listen to our complaints and they will use EVERY tactic up to and including murder. They are already doing that. I appreciate your updates and I read them all, but as far as results good for Americans, our Constitution, our Christian faith, and freedom the will be no change. I pray I am wrong and you are right. May God bless your efforts.

Romney Dickinson

• I share your feelings Pete. Just about stated the same thing in a different part of the forums. The only people showing up are mostly Vets. I was able to be there the first 4 days, and for me it was an effort and a Blessing. I enjoyed the comradery, and if my health were better I'd still be there. For the life of me I can't understand why Americans are still sitting on their hind quarters when 2 weeks of their presence in great numbers would help accomplish the mission of OAS!!! I Pray daily that Our Father will intercede in our behalf before Obama can cause the deaths of so many more Americans, and our Vets that almost need to ask permission to shoot back. Obama has to go!  Pastor Marc 

• Why don't we have a prayer time each day or once a week for the Col and his team. ALL of us here can pray! Any suggestions of specific times with time zone included?

• I feel sad for you. As a Christian I believe that I can stand on the words of our Lord and know that when He says He can work all things to the good for those that love the Lord, He will do it. My Lord is not a liar, and even when it seems impossible, I can stand firm knowing all things are possible with God who strengthens me. Isn't "Faith" believing in something even when it seems like it's not possible? I pray Gods will show up in a mighty way and answer all our prayers. God bless all and our country.
This reply was deleted.