Flag Day Picnic
“CAMP LIBERTY”
FAMILY, FRIENDS, FREEDOM, FUN!!

Operation American Spring is Hosting a Flag Day Family Picnic

WHO: You, your family and friends!!

WHERE: “Camp Liberty” – On the National Mall in front of the Air and Space Museum

WHEN: June 14, 2014

WHAT TO BRING: A Flag, Your American Spirit, and Smiling Faces!!! And, of course, food, drink, lawn chairs, blankets, and whatever else you need for you and your family.

Please email oascall2action@gmail.com to RSVP

OAS is a grassroots movement that started in Washington DC on May, 16 2014. We are concerned Americans that want our government to uphold the Constitution of the United States of America.

We look forward to seeing you at Camp Liberty!!

The hand-written version of the Star-Spangled Banner will be going on display in the Smithsonian on Flag Day, June 14, 2014

www.OAS2014.com

Views: 988

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HEY PAUL, PLEASE EXCUSE THE CAP'S BUT THAT IS HOW MY EMOTIONS ARE RUNNING LATELY.  I TOO STAYED IN THE STATES.  I TOO AFTER 35 YRS. SELF EMPLOYED IN THE REAL ESTATE BUSINESS WONDERED CONTINUALLY WHY ALL THESE RECESSIONS EVERY 9 YRS. OR SO, AND FINALLY THE MAJOR ONE WE ARE LIVING THROUGH.  I LIVE IN NJ SO 3 HRS. AWAY FROM DC.  I'VE LOST 20 LBS OVER ALL THAT IS AND ALL THAT YOU COMMENT ABOUT.  YOU ARE A PATRIOTIC AMERICAN AND YOU'RE EFFORTS WHERE VALIANT.  YOU DID AFFECT MANY WITH YOUR TRIP AND SIGNAGE.  IF EACH ONE OF US CAN DO SOMETHING ANYTHING THEN THAT IS A VALIANT EFFORT AND NEVER EVER GIVE UP NOR FORGET THAT.

I AM HEADED DOWN FOR THE PICNIC ON MY WAY TO NC TO VISIT MY TWIN BROTHER .  THIS IS MY THIRD TRIP DOWN.  IT IS ALMOST LIKE THE MOVIE "CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND."  I CAN NOT KEEP AWAY, SOMETHING IS DRAWING ME THERE.  MY BROTHER LIVES WITH MANY STATE AND FEDERAL RETIRE'S FROM PRIMARILY THE NORTH EAST.  THEY PLAY GOLF AND SOCIALIZE WITH LIKE KIND LIVING LARGE ON THE PENSIONS.  LOVELY GOOD PEOPLE WHO ARE FOR THE MOST PART GOD FEARING AND PERFECT EXAMPLES OF HOW TO BE GOOD.  UNFORTUNATELY THEY CAN NOT SEE THE FOREST THROUGH THE TREES.  SO TOO MANY CAN NOT AS WE ARE ALL CAUGHT UP IN OUR OWN DUMBED DOWN EXISTENCE.   YOU ARE CORRECT ABOUT THE MEDIA, BUT MANY CONTINUE TO WATCH AND LISTEN.  I PULLED THE PLUG MANY YEARS AGO.  THEY INSULTED MY LIMITED INTELLIGENCE.

AS BARRY'S ASSOCIATES SAY, THERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY IN EVERY NEGATIVE.  YOU QUITE DISTINCTLY POINTED THIS OUT.  MANY NOW ARE SEARCHING FOR ANSWERS, AS I, AND THANKFULLY FOR THE INFORMATION AGE THEY ARE FINDING OUT.  MORE AND MORE WHISTLEBLOWERS, NOT TRAITORS, ARE COMING FORWARD.  TAKE CHEM TRAILS FOR EXAMPLE.  SINCE THE LATE 40'S THEY HAVE BEEN USING WEATHER WARFARE ON US AND OUR ENEMIES.  THEY USE FLUORIDE AND CHLORINE BOTH TOXIC CHEMICALS TO CALM THE PEOPLE JUST AS HITLER DID.  WHY NOT, THE CIA WAS FOUNDED BY X NAZI CRIMINALS, SO WONDER OH WONDER WHY THEY DO WHAT THEY DO.  OUR GOVT. ALLOWED THIS TO TAKE PLACE AND GAVE THEM CITIZENRY.  ONE LAWYER, WHISELBLOWER, BEFORE WHILE ON HIS DEATH BED TOLD HOW THE US GOVT HAS INFECTED THE WATER SUPPLY WITH A VIRUS THAT THEY CAN TERMINATE 87% OF US VIA CELL TOWERS AND THE LIKE.  THE VIRUS KILLS IN 12 DAYS OR SO.  WE LIVE IN DARK TIMES BUT AS IT TOOK ME ALL OF MY 69 YRS. TO ONLY LEARN OF THIS SO TOO OUR BROTHERS. SO MANY NON BELIEVERS.

A VERY REWARDING EVENT FOR ME WAS GOING TO THE WALL WITH A NAM VET WHO LED OUR MARCH TO THE WHITE HOUSE AND WHO IS FEATURED IN ONE OF OAS VIDEOS.  HE LEFT HIS PURPLE HEART AT THE WALL IN HONOR OF THOSE WHO LOST THEIR LIVES.  MANY WONDERFUL THINGS ARE HAPPENING, KEEP PRAYING AS ALL OF US TOGETHER "WILL OVERCOME."

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS

RON

Attachments:

Genesis 18:26 | Read whole chapter | See verse in context And the LORD said, If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes...carry FATHERS word forward.  has HE spared AMERICA for the righteous sake ?

EL SHADDAI is so very patient.....HE is so great....I pray HIS WRATH will destroy all who are destroying this nation.

amen.

Re: Scheduling Group Bus Rides And Or Carpooling ?

Hi,

I Am Joselyn. Live In Northampton, Lehigh Valley ( Nazareth ) PA.

I Need A Ride, For MOST Events, On Weekends To DC ? I Did Try To Contact My State OAS Person, But Have Not Gotten ANY Reply … ? Could SOMEBODY Contact Me … ?

Thanks,

Yes, Keep 'Focused, NON-VIOLENTLY For Freedom,' For The Sake of The Future of Our American Children.

Joselyn.

Email : onenotsurprised@aol.com

I'm going to D.C. for the 4th of July. It's a Friday so I expect to stay for Saturday and come home Sat. evening or Sunday. I live north of Pittsburgh but am more than willing to help somebody else get to Washington. If you're interested in going over the 4th give me a shout and we'll work out details.

I was able to only attend one day for the opening of OAS, like everyone else, I too have to "watch every penny".

If "prayer availeth much", (which it does) then OAS will succeed.

I think we should start referring to these politicans as being "DEFT AND DUMB",

They don't "HEAR" us and they certainly don't "SPEAK" for us in Washington.

Who knows, maybe some of them will have enough intelligence to "get the message".

The whole dam military should be there (((((((( ARMED AND READY ))))))) ++++++++ WE THE PEOPLE MUST DEMAND THE MILITARY TAKE ACTION AGAINST THIS COMMUNIST RUN GOV +++++++++ .

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service