Fly Your Flag on 9.11.09

Started by John ZWe have a little less than one month and counting to get the word out all across this great land and into every community in the United States of America. If you forward this email to least 11 people and each of those people do the same ... you get the idea.THE PROGRAM: On Friday, September 11th, 2009, an American flag should be displayed outside every home, apartment, office, and store in the United States. Every individual should make it their duty to display an American flag on this eighth anniversary of one of our country's worst tragedies. We do this to honor those who lost their lives on 9/11, their families, friends and loved ones who continue to endure the pain, and those who today are fighting at home and abroad to preserve our cherished freedoms. In the days, weeks and months following 9/11, our country was bathed in American flags as citizens mourned the incredible losses and stood shoulder-to-shoulder against terrorism. Sadly, those flags have all but disappeared. Our patriotism pulled us through some tough times and it shouldn't take another attack to galvanize us in solidarity. Our American flag is the fabric of our country and together we can prevail over terrorism of all kinds Action Plan: So, here's what we need you to do .(1) Forward this email to everyone you know (at least 11 people). Please don't be the one to break this chain. Take a moment to think back to how you felt on 9/11 and let those sentiments guide you.(2) Fly an American flag of any size on 9/11. Honestly, Americans should fly the flag year-round, but if you don't, then at least make it a priority on this day.Thank you for your participation. God Bless You and God Bless America!________________________________

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have 3 American flags that fly over my home everyday...one for each of my family members who were killed in World War II, Korea and the Gulf war. I am not a Sunday Baptist or a 4th of July American...I am a true believer in God and America...and try to show this every day of my life....I still have one of those flags that everyone had after 9/11 that you put in your car window and it will always be in my car....Sandra Stuart Ormond Beach Florida...I could just imagine if there were a flag in front of every home...WOW!!!!
  • header_liberty.jpg

Great idea Twana- Yes, many Americans have forgotten that the US was attacked on, Click Underlined Link:

A Sunny Late Summer Morning
  • I do and I will, there for a while when O got elected I did'nt fly her. My mistake but I do and always have. Along with her will fly the Gasden flag, with ALL THEIR GLORY, My prayer's are with the families, and always with my Hero's, GOD BLESS AMERICA, Yes I said it, ONE NATION UNDER GOD always has been and always WILL BE, Stephen& Betty
    • Ron, Thank your sons for me.
      Also, I thank you and your wife for both of your service.

Gary Swartz A-Troop, 3rd Squadron, 17th Air Cavalry Viet-Nam July 69-July 70
    • Please pass my thanks along to your sons and family who are serving or have served!
  • Our flag flies in front of our house everyday of the year, rain or shine.
  • I have a 2nd Revolutionary flag that will be with me in DC.
  • Go here to get your 2nd Revolutionary Flag. Just got mine. Beautifully crafted and made in the US.
    https://www.usrevolution2.com/Default.aspx

• Twana, I asked my husband for a flagpole and Santa brought me one. This particular photo is one of my favorites. It had snowed in Texas and this was looking through the magnolia tree at our flag.
  • I fly my flag every day, as an American every one shoould fly that flag every day in the proper manner. Old Glory should be seen flying at every home and it should be illegal to fly any other countrys flag in your yard!
This reply was deleted.