Started by John Z

We have a little less than one month and counting to get the word out all across this great land and into every community in the United States of America. If you forward this email to least 11 people and each of those people do the same ... you get the idea.

THE PROGRAM: On Friday, September 11th, 2009, an American flag should be displayed outside every home, apartment, office, and store in the United States. Every individual should make it their duty to display an American flag on this eighth anniversary of one of our country's worst tragedies. We do this to honor those who lost their lives on 9/11, their families, friends and loved ones who continue to endure the pain, and those who today are fighting at home and abroad to preserve our cherished freedoms. In the days, weeks and months following 9/11, our country was bathed in American flags as citizens mourned the incredible losses and stood shoulder-to-shoulder against terrorism. Sadly, those flags have all but disappeared. Our patriotism pulled us through some tough times and it shouldn't take another attack to galvanize us in solidarity. Our American flag is the fabric of our country and together we can prevail over terrorism of all kinds Action Plan: So, here's what we need you to do .

(1) Forward this email to everyone you know (at least 11 people). Please don't be the one to break this chain. Take a moment to think back to how you felt on 9/11 and let those sentiments guide you.
(2) Fly an American flag of any size on 9/11. Honestly, Americans should fly the flag year-round, but if you don't, then at least make it a priority on this day.

Thank you for your participation. God Bless You and God Bless America!

Views: 73

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lord love I am with you on this one...
How they make hero's out of someone who has got done some of the things he has is beyond me?
Beautiful, Thank you!
My American Flag and POW/MIA flags fly 24 hours a day at my home now. They will be torn down from my pole after the fight and my dead body lies beneath them..
AMEN.
Twana and all, I fly MY flag every day as a matter of routine. I spent 20 years in the United States Air Force and am a daily patriot, not just a part-time one, not to impugn the purpose of this message or any of you. I just don't see the need to remind patriots to do something they should do EVERY day, not just on holidays or special occasions. And I fly it at full staff, only lowering it to half-staff when someone who deserves that honor dies. My flag remains at full-staff today and will for the foreseeable future.
MY Flag is always out so you can count on me
I received this e-mail 3-4 days ago, from a friend. I passed it on with the note that I would be flying MINE in DC!
Having a bit of experience with "political rabble-rousing, with a flag", (I'm a state coordinator for a pro-troop, national organization) I'd like to share some ideas about displaying a portable flag:
Having a staff, long enough to be readily visable in a crowd AND conveniently transportable, was a problem for me. So, I went to a local hardware store and bought a 10' piece of 1" PVC pipe, 1 pipe coupler, 2 eyelet bolts and 2 "snap links". (like you might use to attach a ring of keys to your belt loop) The store (for free) cut the PVC pipe in half for me, I permanantly attached the coupler to 1 of the (now) 5' lengths of PVC pipe, drilled 2 holes to accommodate the eyelet bolts and mounted them. I drilled the other end of both the coupler and the second piece of PVC pipe, to accommodate a 1/4" threaded bolt. (do this with the pipe already in the coupler, to assure all 4 holes line up) The last step is to clip the flag, via the 2 snap links, to the mounted eyelets and assemble the 2-5" sections of PVC pipe.
When you're transporting your flag, it's in 2 compact and lightweight sections, only 5' long. (I use a nylon US flag, also because of weight considerations) Assembled, the flagpole is a whopping 10' tall. (I stash the 1/4" assembling bolt, threaded in the holes on the coupler, wrap the mounted flag around both pieces of PVC pipe and use elastic hair ties to hold the two PVC pieces together) The total cost was about $10-$12, plus the cost of the flag!
Annette: Thanx for the link! All the prices look very reasonable. Radar, MI GOE
Before 9/11/2001 our flag flew on the usual patriotic holidays. Since 9/11 it flies everyday unless it could be damaged by wind which isn't often.
I will be in Europe at that time, but I will display American flag in the window. Many of my friends will do that too, in spite of European anti Americanism.
Like Ron,,,,,,,mine is flying 24/7 and lighted at night.......also a POW/MIA flag flies just under Old Glory....
Attachments:
Annette, I'd like to see what your 2nd Revolutionary flag looks like, also. Sounds like you're going to March On DC, as am I. I am looking forward to it and hope there are so many other patriots standing right alongside of us.
I wish I could personally thank every single person who served our country! I will have a flag flying and once things get turned around...the first item I will be ensuring any new home God grants me has a tall flag pole with a light so I can fly our flag night and day! I also always have a flag lovingly preserved wherever I hang my hat. This flag came to our family via an uncle who was killed in action during WWII. This flag also honors all who died and those who served our country proudly during WWII with God granting them safe passage back to their worldly home. These family members include my beloved Daddy, many uncles, cousins, and a couple of aunts.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service