Constitutional Emergency

Views: 865

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Monica, REMEMBER that is NOT the military, that is POLITICIANS shoving it down our throats...I do feel the damage do will be difficult to undo unless we turn back the hands of time...

I'll not feel guilty for reading this information.  Thousands of times the situation is reversed and no one cares. 

Two Points! Don't give a crap what military that keeps this from US citizens thinks and second, its history is not important, its future is. Save it and show it to others. The attacks on our second amendment are tactics being used to lesson the resistance they stand to face. 

thanks for posting it.

While the doc does say distribution to DoD and DoD contractors there is no classification, such as FOUO, NOFORN, Confidential etc.  This tells me the military cannot pay to distribute to other than DoD or DoD Contractors...AND:

"This publication is available at

Army Knowledge Online (www.us.army.mil) and

General Dennis J. Reimer Training and Doctrine

Digital Library at (www.train.army.mil)"

I have checked both of those sites and in fact it is where I downloaded my copy.  Were this doc restricted then it would carry a classification of some kind of at least FOUO...I have extensive regulation writing and publishing in my background while I was in Army.  And nothing gets out till it gets a hack from G-2 and JAG for classification purposes.

I have reviewed this doc and am familiar with it in earlier versions also...I do find it troubling as the scope has certainly widened.  In fact in the 60's- 70's we were doing containment drills "Garden Plot" exercises which was prompted by the civil unrest doing the Vietnam war.

You also have to understand the military in that we do extensive 'what if' and in WWII, Korea we had to manage a LOT of civilians...that said this could be applicable to US soil with a different form of govt and a radical emerging dictator in office, which no puts a whole different face on things.

I do however do NOT think the military is of major concern, your thoughts should be on DHS and its ever growing quasi-military prepping and emerging role.  Obama sees the military as far to conservative to carry out his inner wishes...but DHS can certainly USE and ABUSE military regulations...

In speculation only. I see the American people are in for a test of their life time. The progressive machine in Washington and elsewhere are in full demolition mode.When the bottom opens up to swallow up all and every thing that is in the way. The vast majority will then egg the federal government to do something. In kind they will come in and tell every one to follow them if they wish to escape the carnage, but their will be conditions. You will have to swear your allegiance to the central power. Not to god or the constitution but the central power.

My only warning to any one that will listen. Get your self prepared and if you have a family get them prepared. You do not have to be like some gloom and doom thinker. Just use common sense and prepare your self. 

In my covert ops training (1960) part of it was intensive scenarios pertaining to civil unrest, at home and abroad. There is no question that our military has been trained to suppress uprisings. The question is....will they (American military) turn their weapons on Americans, at home? The answer is....they have been trained to do so. But will they? Those brought up in 'normal' surroundings, well educated, good family coherence, most likely will not. Others, from less 'normal' upbringings would be more inclined to do so. It has NOTHING to do with political persuasion.

We saw that immediately after the 9-11 twin towers attack, Americans of all persuasions were pulled together in a united front against the attackers and their backers. Just as we did after Pearl Harbor, Americans were united in opposing forces bent on our destruction.

If we are again confronted (an economic breakdown or solar EMP) there is no question that Americans will attempt to unite once again in dealing with the calamity, especially if it arises as the result of a nuclear EMP. The question then is.....what will divided factions of Americans do to confront and resolve that possibility, and for how long?

In the short run, we will all come together in unison to work out a resolution, but that could dissolve in short order as food and fuel becomes scarce or non-existent, and the longer power is unavailable, the anger and discomfort will tear down any hope of maintaining unity, leading to roving 'gangs' bent on taking whatever they could find for their own uses.

That was the scenario that America saw following the civil war. Soldiers from both sides became disgruntled with command, and lack of it, their new found power with arms, and joined in gangs of deserters, pillaging and raping America. They were eventually hunted down and imprisoned, or killed. That was then, but now our population, and our military members, are far larger, for more displaced, and far more susceptible to other influences as we are seeing throughout the federal government. The multiple divisions amongst the people, and the infusion of a large population of immigrants from foreign lands leaves one to question 'just how many of those will unite in doing what's right, or what's wrong?' How many will unite under the Constitution in a new found resolve to restore America? And how many will become the opposition, the 'gangs', the oppressors?

That is the question we don't have an answer to. All we can do is to prepare as best as we can, with the help of those of us with the training and ability to help others, while turning to the bottom rung of the political ladder, our own communities, counties, and towns, to begin the hard climb up the ladder with getting Constitutional Conservatives into the lowest offices locally, working to turn around the subversions that have permeated those offices, then moving up to higher offices. The courts won't do it, legislation is all to long in becoming law, and many local LEO's won't help or may even hinder. It's like a grass roots effort. It starts small, maybe just a spark, but if the fuel, the heat of air, and the ignition is all there, it spreads like the wind! That's what we must do!

The relevance of Soros influence is stated here, and this excerpt from an article by Center For Western Journalism (titled "Is Martial Law Coming?)

It is clear then, looking at the one trillion dollars in cuts over the next ten years, that these so-called “draconian” $86 billion sequestration cuts are simply a sham.
There are four things that are apparent from the Obama administration’s antics and its partner in crime, Center for American Progress:
1. During the debt ceiling crisis, Obama knew the “super committee” would fail and the sequestration deal would go forward.
2. Obama knew the $86 billion sequestration cuts were just a drop in the bucket to the real cuts that were mandated by the Budget Control Act of 2011.
3.Obama knew that the Republican Congress would not table the sequestration, and it would go forward.
4. Obama planned on hyping up the sequestration cuts, blaming the Republicans with his allies in the mainstream media, with the goal of retaking the House of Representatives in 2014.
With Obama controlling both the House and Senate in 2014, this would allow the gutting of the military to go through. This would allow Obama to push any agenda through Congress, no matter how radical—including gutting the Second Amendment—thus allowing him to complete his “fundamental transformation” of America—that is, a Marxist utopia.
But America won’t go willingly. Obama would have to orchestrate the mother of all of his orchestrated crises.
Enter George Soros, who just happens to fund the leftist unholy trinity Think Progress, Media Matters, and Center for American Progress.
Soros also just happens to be a felon, convicted of insider trading. Soros, dubbed “The Man Who Broke the Bank of England,” funneled hundreds of millions of dollars out of the British economy with the collapse of the British pound and is now trying make money with the collapse the Euro.
And of course, Soros is a fixture at the White House.
But Obama and George Soros are after bigger fish than collapsing currencies.
The stock market in recent days has been at record levels. Many have predicted a stock market crash—losing up to 90% of its value—although those on the hard Left, especially our friend George Soros, won’t say it openly.
Soros has dumped most of his stock in the banking industry and is stockpiling a massive amount of gold. Soros has a secret that he is keeping wraps on: If the stock market crashes, the economy itself will collapse.
With unemployment at high levels, with an unsustainable welfare state pushed to its limits, and with our national debt approaching seventeen trillion, a stock market crash would make the crash of 1929 look like child’s play.
It would collapse our economy in a matter of days, if not hours.
What would occur if the economy collapses?
Food and water shortages. Civil disorder. Riots.
And of course, a call for martial law.
And the Obama administration knows this—“coincidentally” signing an executive order last year that gives Obama dictatorial power in the event of a “national emergency.”
Is this why the Obama administration has stockpiled two billion rounds of ammunition?
Is this why the Obama administration has been frantically trying to ban assault weapons while quietly stockpiling the same weapons?
Is this why the Obama administration has been stockpiling light armored tanks?
Is this why the Obama administration has ordered a fleet of “public safety” drones, able to pick up cell phone traffic, able to identify whether the target—that is, an American citizen—is armed or not—with the ability to be easily outfitted with missiles?
Is this why the Obama administration has drafted a secret memo that gives Obama the authority to execute a drone strike on any U.S. citizen, at any time, anywhere, without proof, without due process, accountable to no one?
And of course, Eric Holder this week finally admitted that yes, Obama can murder an American citizen on American soil with a drone—in “extraordinary circumstances.”
“Extraordinary circumstances” would be American citizens who are against Obama’s “fundamental transformation” of America.
Here’s the possible worst case scenario: Obama successfully spins the sequestration “draconian” cuts as being the fault of the Republicans and takes back the House of Representatives in 2014. This allows him to push anything through, including gutting the military, expanding the welfare state, placing America under an increased surveillance nanny state with drones keeping track of everyone’s movements, and ticking up the national debt to an unsustainable level—nearing $20 trillion.
Then Obama, Soros, and the gaggle of leftist globalist pull some type of monetary switch to crash the U.S. stock market. Our economy then implodes in a matter of days, if not hours; and Obama, with his martial law executive order in hand steps up to his teleprompter and beams to every home in America his call for “temporary” martial law.
During this period of martial law, Obama would specifically target those “clinging to their guns and religion”—that is, conservatives—confiscating guns and using drones to spy on and kill the “domestic terrorists.”
When the “national emergency” was over, Obama’s “fundamental transformation” of America would be complete, with a Marxist utopia safely in place.
Is this all a conspiracy theory? Perhaps. Perhaps not.
by Taboola
From the Web

Reply to Roger Dane:  The issue date of FM-3-30.40 is 2010, after Obama being elected President.  This is either a new FM or an update to the original.  If this is an update, you have to wonder what was changed or added to this publication.  One only has to view the videos of the actions of the police and the military during Hurricane Katrina to draw a conclusion as to what actions they will take when, again, they are ordered by Obama to control and confiscate weapons from civilians. 

I try not to jump to conclusions, and Obama is making that very easy for everone.  The current administration is making changes, changing laws, issueing Executive Orders, etc, so fast, that an indivudal doesn't have time to come to a conclusion.  All you have to do is, list all of Obamas' actions, and one can see very clearly that they ALL connect, for the culmination of a future acton that would be brutal, bloody, and unbeliveable to Americans.  Notice I said "would be".  I personally don't believe Obama can succeed.  I have faith that there are enough TRUE AMERICANS, that will rise to the call, to stop the fall of America.  And last, foget the norm, what is right, what Obama can't do, what the gov't should do.  Obama, and his cronnies, including both Democrats and Republicans, are going to try anything they can get away with.

You seem to get IT!

Ralph Waldo Emerson said it so well:

'your actions speak so loud I can no longer hear your words'  Kinda describes Obama to a T!

As for this FM it has it roots in documentation going back to at least the 1940's.  Its update and it draws from a list of manuals that is 2 pages long, to include the Geneva Doctrine, Joint and other FM's.

This FM is available for public downloading from several military sites, it is an UNCLASSIFIED doc in spite of what some of the many experts on here wish to have you believe otherwise.  The Proponent is TRADOC, DCST and the FP is the Military Police School Ft Leonard Wood..

Typical time to update a FM is 2-5 years, its a very complex process.  As this has been signed by the CoS HQ DA then its been fully staffed and approved by the field, the is the final and HQDA only signs when fully staffed and approved (hence a cycle of 2-5 years and can go longer),  It is an update to the previous FM dtd 2007.  The writing of this began after the publication of the previous.

The purpose of this FM:  "

It describes the doctrinal foundation, principles, and processes that military police and other elements will employ when dealing with I/R populations. As part of internment, these populations include U.S. military prisoners, and multiple categories of detainees (civilian internees [CIs], retained personnel [RP], and enemy combatants), while resettlement operations are focused on multiple categories of dislocated civilians (DCs)"

It is a military manual, has been around near forever and has a purpose as stated.  Can it be used by civilians, the DHS etc, certainly, but I seen no scenario where the military would use it as a part of domestic (CONUS) operations.  The Constitution does not allow for this nor do I believe the military leaders would ever submit to taking action against Americans by a radical and out of control Prez (in spite of how far some have their head up bammys butt).  Few organizations could find much use in military doctrine (FM's).  THe prime reasons is they simply LACK the structure, command and control and ability to execute similar operations effectively, nor or they organized to do so.  Want to see just how bad the govt can screw a military operation up then look at WACO-1993, they only had about 1600 folks on the ground...guess they could have just pulled him over on his way back from Wal Mart but why do that when you can FUBAR it!

For most reading this it is more than alarming, but bear in mind its not applicable to anyone but the military and I would not worry about it.  These rumors of civilian camps have been around for many years certainly as far back as the 60's.  I know what I am about to say is going to ruin several folks drum beat, but the fact is:  The govt lacks the ability to do anything like this on any kind of large scale for 3 prime reasons:  1) Logistics, 2) Operational capability and 3) just simple manpower requirements.  It took 1600 to murder almost 80 in WACO and they lost 4 doing so.  Could the govt contain over 300 MILLION civilians...YOU THINK?

Sadly there are threads like this in forums all over the internet, none of them worth your time...

I wonder where he copied and pasted that from..lol...the whole problem of why ppl think its false and they cant achieve it is they have been brainwashed since the cold war thus this behavior

...and you noted I said "we would hunt down war criminals"... I do agree with those last few lines of yours as well.

Agree Steven, Satan is in charge.   We do need to be careful though, as the "tanks" were actually purchased by the Navy for the Marine Corps/

Robert is right folks. Putting out crap that's not relevant or true will hurt everyone far more than checked facts and truth. There is plenty enough untrue crap floating around these days and I would not be at all surprised to find out that it's being spit out by direct order of the white house to try to create a situation where force can be used and have it be called 'justified'.

Please check facts before posting so that garbage doesn't get posted. Cross check them for validity.

Research for statistics can be done directly from the FBI, the Labor Dept. and numerous other agencies for the actual published statistics. I ran the last 10 years of crime statistics from the FBI from the published crime reports statistics. Fortunately, the US govt. doesn't consider the people to be smart enough to access the freely available data on the govt. websites and most libtards don't care enough to look and aren't smart enough to even understand the data. 

The world isn't made of flowers, poppies and pot.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service