This is a video that I placed on my web site and it is getting massive amounts of turn outs.  I am placing this here and hopefully it will pass muster here at PFA...this video is nearly an hour long.  I have captured the audio from this video and I have it tweaked down to almost 32 minutes, leaving out the commercials etc, etc, etc - for when this video is removed for one reason or another...

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I also have "my take" on the overrunning of our police departments via the DoD... (and I used to work with these clowns...how times have changed)

• It's happening folks, NOTHING is private including your own health information.

NY Psychiatrists Served With Subpoenas For Patient Records In NY Gu...

• Michael Evans has a great plan!!  We need 25 million patriots standing on every square inch of sidewalk, paved street, public park, in Washington DC demanding that the House of Representative, the Senate, the US Supreme Court and the Obama administration be required to abide in every way with the US Constitution, the Bill of Rights and the Amendments to the Constitution!!!  Their retirement plans and medical plans should mirror those that are in place for most citizens!!  All foreign aid should be stopped except to Canada, Great Britain, Australia, New Zealand, Israel, Japan, and South Korea!!! 

• I like this as well. A few million patriots might wake up the swamp people in DC - time to flush them all out. 

• Oh don't insult the Swamp People LOL they ain't in DC hell they don't want to be in DC... WHEW! Not sure what to call them up there other than Traitors period.

• http://ir.l1id.com/releasedetail.cfm?releaseid=508742

HERE IS WHAT SAFRON DOES

IDENTITY COMPANY

• http://www.morphotrust.com/pages/204-history

MORPHOTRUST COMPANY MISSOURI GAVE CONCEALED CARRY NAMES

• Question must be asked why no one in the show me state filed a complaint with the Sheriffs Department to press charges?

• I agree.  The plan is too pat and expected, unorganized, and just a feel-good action that they'll laugh at.  So you think we'll turn them with reason?  with an anemic strike? 

Never do what evil expects you to do. 

• WHO THE HELL DOES oBAMA THINK HE IS, BESIDES A WANT-A-BE DICTATOR. CALLING ALL OF US LIERS AND OUR REPUBLICAN REPRESENTATIVES AS WILLFULL LIERS ABOUT THE GUN LEGISLATION OBAMA IS TRYING TO GET PASSED ON REGISTRATION. THE ONLY LIER IS OBAMA, OVER AND OVER AGAIN. WE HAVE GUN REGISTRATION, WHAT WE DONT HAVE IS PROSECUTION OF THE OFFENDER’S. THAT WOULD BE oBAMA AND hOLDER IN CHARGE OF THAT DEPARTMENT. BUT IT'S NOT REALLY ABOUT REGISTRATION NOW IS IT, IT'S ABOUT CONFISCATION, AND CONTROL OF THE PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY, THAT'S THE MAIN GOAL OF oBAMA. oBAMA IS THE BIGGEST LIER WE HAVE EVER SEEN, I THINK HE HAS TAKEN THE WORLD RECORD.

I’M SO TIRED OF LOOKING AT AND LISTENING TO THIS PERSON AS WELL AS HIS TREASONOUS SIDE KICK BIDEN, WHO NEVER PROTECTS OUR CONSTITUTION.

I DON’T HAVE A CLUE WHERE oBAMA CAME FROM BUT I THINK J Biden

WAS AN AMERICAN, SO WE SHOULD PROSECUTE HIM FOR TREASON, NOW!

This reply was deleted.