Constitutional Emergency

Former ACORN Director Gets $445 MILLION From US Government

I ask everyone who reads this, to not comment unless you have an idea or plan to help stop voter fraud, then please post that. There are many folks electioneering, but if we don't stop the voter fraud then no amount of electioneering is gonna matter. Please remember to only comment if you have suggestions how to stop it in your community. Lets make this a working post with helpful and productive info.

Twana

Gateway Pundit

Posted by Jim Hoft on Friday, June 8, 2012, 6:30 AM

Posted by Jim Hoft on Friday, June 8, 2012, 6:30 AM

ACORN was the largest radical leftist group in America before controversy forced the discredited community organizing group to disband. This radical group worked closely with the Obama camp during the 2008 election but was not open about the relationship. The photo below was scrubbed from the ACORN website before the election:

One of Barack Obama’s first big “community organizer” jobs involved ACORN in 1992. He worked along side ACORN before he became an elected official. Obama also trained ACORN employees. He represented ACORN in court. Obama worked with and protested with ACORN. His campaign donated $800,000 to ACORN in 2008 for voter registration efforts.
And, ACORN even canvassed for Obama in 2008.

In 2009 Obama promoted a top ACORN operative, Patrick Gaspard, whose organization was fined $775,000 for election violations, to a top post in the White House. Gaspard is helping shape domestic policy today.

Barack Obama was not honest about his relationship with ACORN during the 2008 election.

In 2009 Congress voted to defund ACORN and its affiliates. But that didn’t stop the Obama Administration from giving $560,000 to ACORN affiliates in 2010. Obama may not know economics. His foreign policy is a disaster. He makes a horrible leader. But, he knows community organizing.

Now this…
The Obama Administration has given a former ACORN official nearly HALF A BILLION DOLLARS after leaving the corrupt far left group.
Judicial Watch reported:

The Obama Administration has given a former director at the scandal-plagued Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) nearly half a billion dollars to offer “struggling” Illinois homeowners mortgage assistance, a Judicial Watch investigation has found.

It means the ACORN official (Joe McGavin) will go from operating a corrupt leftist community group that’s banned by Congress from receiving federal funding to controlling over $445 million in U.S. taxpayer funds. The money is part of a $7.6 billion Treasury Department program to help the “unemployed or substantially underemployed” make their mortgage payments.

In this case, JW found that a subcomponent of the state-run Illinois Housing Development Authority, known as the Illinois Hardest Hit Program, has just received a generous $445,603,557 Treasury infusion. The Obama Administration established Hardest Hit in 2010 to provide targeted aid to families in states hit hardest by the economic and housing market downturn, according to its website.

In early 2011 McGavin was appointed as director of Hardest Hit. Before that he was director of counseling for ACORN Housing in Chicago and operations manager for a Chicago ACORN offshoot called Affordable Housing Centers of America (AHCOA). His strong ties to ACORN make him a suspect candidate to handle such a huge amount of taxpayer dollars.

The Obama-tied community organization supposedly shut down after a series of exposés about its illegal activities.

Unbelievable.
Hat Tip Mara Zebest

Views: 588

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have tried on occasion to motivate the County Registrar to cull the voter rolls, using names of illegal aliens and felons reported by city and county law enforcement, local dead people reported by the County Dept. of Health or by hospitals in neighboring counties, names associated with addresses which are vacant or non-existent according to the County Assessor, registrations that failed for whatever reason but were added to the voter rolls anyway, and obvious prank registrations by members of the Mouse family and the Denver Broncos football team.

The Registrar merely says, "No, we don't do that," as if to say, "You and whose army are going to make me? Now, get out of my office before I call the Police to come across the street and lock you up for making trouble." The Chief of Police is a joke, a figurehead, a political appointee for affirmative action, and derelict of duty in general, usually out of town at some conference or other rather than stick around town and have to answer for all the crime goin' down. When I speak to the Asst. Chief of Police, he says nothing and does nothing, except to look at me as if I were an illegal alien from another planet.

Federal oversight mandating results by objectives means that there is no point in challenging the rigged elections, and no one tries, except by voting with their feet to leave "little Zimbabwe."  No LCDR Walter Fitzpatricks here; the locals would sooner commit suicide than provoke the powers that be.

True the Vote and Veritas are organizations that check registrations against petition signatures.  They are organized and need help.  Start there.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service