Constitutional Emergency

FORMER OAS SUPPORTERS RATTLE BILL CLINTON...'SHUT UP AND LISTEN'

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video-bill-clinton-snaps-at-vetera...

VIDEO: Bill Clinton snaps at veteran during speech: ‘Shut up and listen to my answer’

The long hours and grueling pace of the presidential campaign may be finally catching up with a rapidly aging Bill Clinton.

During an appearance in Bluffton, South Carolina on Friday, a former Marine interrupted Clinton’s speech and asked him to address what Hillary was going to do about the VA.

“What do you think should be done with the VA?” Clinton said in a raspy voice, turning the question back on him and yielding the floor.

“The thing is, we had four lives in Benghazi killed and your wife tried to cover it up,” the Marine responded, eliciting boos and jeers from the crowd.

As the man continued to talk, audience members yelled at him to sit down. “Are you going to let me answer?” Clinton asked. “This is America. I get to answer,” he said. “You listen to me. I heard you,” Clinton snapped as the man turned around and began addressing the crowd.

“I heard your speech. They heard your speech. You listen to me now,” Clinton said, his voice cracking.

“Am I allowed to answer? I’m not your commander in chief anymore but if I were, I’d tell you to be more polite and sit down.”

“I wouldn’t listen!” the man shouted in return.

“Do you have the courage to listen to my answer? Don’t throw him out. Shut up and listen to my answer. I’ll answer it,” Clinton said as the man was pushed out of the gymnasium by sheriff’s deputies.

“Can I just saying something? That’s what’s wrong: his mind has been poisoned by lies and he won’t listen,” Clinton said.

A woman just jumped up and began shouting at the former president.

“Hillary lied over four coffins,” she said as a man near her yelled “Bullshit.”

“She lied and she lied to those families. So all those families are liars?” she said as Clinton tried to stop her and a Secret Service agent moved closer to the former president.

“Did she lie?” the woman said as Clinton responded, “Will you let me answer?”

“No,” he said. “Why are you afraid to listen to my answer?” Clinton said.

“Are you afraid?” he asked her. “No I’m not afraid because I know you’re going to lie,” she responded.

The video shows her then forcibly removed from the room. Clinton never did answer.

Views: 706

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They should have said "What difference does it make?" to Clinton.

We need to get this thread back on track............it's about dealing with the Clinton bunch.  The focus is putting together patriots like the Marine and lady that stood up to Bill Clinton..........

Who wants to do that..........??  The republican nominee will work itself out but we already know Clinton is the one to defeat.

Aggravate Hillary; I think I missed my chance, She was in Houston a few days ago.

Sounds like a damn good idea though.

I've got several people I'd like to aggravate,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, to say the least.

He would not answer, because there was NO answer which could have been truth, or right. Between the two of them, when he was still sitting in the Presidents chair, and they were finished in the Whitehouse, they left claiming to be poor, however, they left that office as Ultra Millionaires. She even had the gall to take furniture, pictures, and the Silver ware from the house as they left it. He made deals, was in league with Companies which were given contracts for Government services, who did not even qualify for those positions, but he made much, in getting those contracts for them. This went on throughout his Presidency, and much of the blame can be put upon his first bitch, Hellery.
She has done nothing for America since that time, in any position she has held, however, she has harmed this Country and it's People. She was pleaded with by Chris Stepehens, over a month before the actual attacks on the Embassy. He told her that they were on a area of strong unrest, and there was even talk of a attack against the Embassy. She, through her non belief of the request, told Chris that they needed no extra coverage, that what they had was more than sufficient for the small Embassy. Many times after that, even while it was evident that there was a problem in the area, and attack threats continued, he continued to try to express to her the dire situation in which they were set. She continued to tell him no, that they were sufficiently covered by the small detail stationed there.
They could tell, ahead of time, in the hours before the attack, through obvious conversations they were privy to, that they were going to be attacked. Again he contacted Hellery, told her that there was evidence of a pending attack, and once again asked for reinforcements, which she AGAIN, denied. Then the actual attack began, and he contacted her and told her quite directly, that they were actually under attack, and desperately needed bodies to help defend the Embassy, and those people who worked there. They were able to get all the other workers to safety, leaving Chris Stephens, and his small crew to defend the Embassy. He then sent a desperate phone call to Hellery, told her they were under strong fire, and she said there were no troops close enough to help them, and denied them aid again.

Is this really a person we would want defending our COUNTRY?. One who knows the depth of our trials and tribulations, knows that we are being stuffed down the PC deep rabbit hole, knows that our Nation is being told to turn their backs on God. Knows that our leader is, not only a Muslim, but does all possible to raise up the Muslim Religion, even those who Jihad against our Country, and people. Knows that NObama gave 5 dangerous, anti American Muslim extremist prisoners for 1 American traitor, claiming no man left behind. She knows that one of our people was thrown into a Mexican Prison, yet he, nor she, did nothing to get him out. She knows that our Country is going to hell in a dump truck, yet even though all this is evident, she wants to continue the onslaught against America, in our Nations Highest office. The only thing she cherishes about this Country, is her own opportunity to make money off of it. She cherishes even more, the chance to make so much more to add to their wealth, if she were allowed to be President.
NObama himself went into the Whitehouse with pocket change of his own money, yet, through the course of his Presidency, he has also become a ultra millionaire. We will not see this in his tax filings, because like all the ultra wealthy, the big money is put into off shore accounts, where it cannot be traced, or found. She and Bill have done the very same with all their wealth.
If we cannot believe, through seeing with our own eyes, that she would not help Chris Stephens, in the dire situation he was in, can we even imagine her doing anything to help our Country?.

Read, and Study every candidate. Delve as deeply as possible into their past, and present. Listen to their comments about the true issues, with which we are all deeply concerned, use your God given intellect, and choose the one who will be the best for you, the Country, and the People. Do not be deceived by lies and deceit, as many were with NObama, do your due diligence, and make the decision for all of us, which makes the most sense. REGARDLESS of who it is that you find these qualities in. If they do not stand on the issues we care about, if they do not stand completely on our Constitution, if they are not 100% American, born and bread, if they are not for the people completely, then they do not deserve your attention, and certainly not your vote. Words are cheap, one can say whatever they want, truth or lie. Look at those whom they serve, look at those employed by them, and what they think of them. Look into the depths of their lives, and make a good and a bad list. The list which is longer, by your own criteria, would be the one you choose to compare against the rest, and do the same with each to be fair to all. Your vote will count, do not sit home, watch the results, and hope the rest make the best decision for you.
Tjsh, I am a bit confused by your post against Alex Jones. I have been a follower of him for some 6 years now, and have not seen any evidence that he should be avoided, or his comments flagged. He is a Christian man, and only calls them as he sees them. He relies on real news events for his commentaries, and is a red blooded, true American. Please point me in the direction of any article, posting, or show of his, which has given you the willys. I could be wrong, there is only 1 perfect, and he walked the earth some 2,000 years ago, was put to death by his own people, and rose from the dead 3 days later. Trust in him and be saved. I have heard these same exact words from Alex Jones on many occasions. Show me where my support is wrong for him, and if found to be traitorous to America, I will admit my error, and move on.

here is a video of Bill Clinton trying to cover his Wife`s lie`s ..

I think that the summer of 2016 will be remember as the year the Clinton family was destroyed by all the evil within them comes to light...Here is a little taste of what I mean..

When Romney came out a couple days ago bashing Trump about not producing his income taxes, calling it a "bombshell," I began to suspect this was the beginning of a GOP plot for a brokered convention, probably putting Romney in place of Trump. I have just now had this confirmed. There is a movement to take down Trump in a brokered convention, using rule 40.b. Somebody just sent me a video link with Alex Jones and well-known author Roger Stone (who has been friends of Trump for 40 years). Stone has done investigative reporting and published it in books about the Clintons and the Bushes, one on Jeb Bush just released a few days ago, and in my experience, he is VERY credible. The video is at

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjKFLPgBrh8

I also understand there is a new website called

stopthesteal.com

for people that would like to help stop this plot from succeeding, (but I must be mistaken about the link, because it doesn't work for me), and it is mentioned on the video, as well.

The website mentioned above should be stopthesteal.org - basically, they're asking for donations to help them recruit strong political leaders that are knowledgeable about GOP politics and that will develop a plan to stop the GOP plot to take down Trump at the nominating convention.

YES! Roger Stone Historian from years in Washington and has covered over 9 presidential campaigns and knows so much dirt on the Washington machine but now has turned to the people to  to warn them of what's happening to America behind closed doors is trying to get honest people familiar with how they the machine cheats to go to the brokered convention and watch them closely. I don't trust Washington as most don't and agree that it should be monitored closely. They have actually announced what they intend to do to cheat Trump out of the nomination which makes me wonder if they aren't trying to start a civil war so they can call Marshall law and end everything!

Since people in this discussion, are discussing Trump, I have a few words to say.  I have spent weeks and weeks researching Trump, looking for any black spot to give a reason not to trust him, or endorse him.  Besides the stupid stuff people claim about him, I was looking for something really important, not what anyone could find easy.  I have to admit, I found nothing really substantial.  However, I did find something most curious.  So curious, I almost asked him about it.  But decided not to. Instead I will share it with you, and you be the judge.  If anyone has not read my post on the False Prophet, you know what I truly think about him.  If not, just take it that I don't like or trust the Pope at all, and most of all Jesuits, which Pope Francis is the first ever Jesuit Pope.  Now let me switch gears just a little.  Obama attended Georgetown University, his second home, a Jesuit College.  Once elected he appointed Jesuits to his Administration, such as Mike Strautmanis,  Strautmanis, who is now a senior legal counsel to Obama presidential team,  and he attended a very special school: the Jesuit-run St. Ignatius College Prep, one of Chicago’s influential Catholic schools.  Obama's mentor is Gregory Galluzzo, a former Jesuit Priest, Obama’s Chief Speechwriter, Jon Favreau, was Jesuit-trained, Obama’s Senior Military and Foreign Policy Advisor, Maj. Gen. J. Scott Gration, was Jesuit-trained, and Obama’s Deputy Communications Director, Dan Pfeiffer, was Jesuit-trained.  Not only that, Joe Biden lectures at the Jesuit University in Scranton because he is a Roman Catholic, and his son, according to an official Federal finance document, was paid over $80,000.00 last year by the Jesuits to lobby for them in the White House!!

Ok, so that's that info...and how it relates to Trump.  Through my research I found Trump attended Fordham University, which turned out to be a Jesuit University.  I blew it off, and thought he probably changed his religion, or something.  Then I watched debates, and they were all asked their religion, Trump claimed Presbyterian.  Then by chance I saw an article talking about him going to church...when in truth it was to a mass.  

link: http://trumpstump2016.com/2015/12/31/thelaura/trump-honors-traditio...

I expect every one ....at one time or another...has gone to a church outside their preferred church. I've gone to a Synagogue.....a Catholic Church...even a "holy roller" Church...and a "black" Church (they have the best music!!!) ......ALL at the invite of friends. Just because I went doesn't make me "one of them."  

The idea is to beat the Clintons...say what you will...but....Trump is the best of the lot...and....is the only candidate with the following to beat Hillary. If the GOP runs any of the rest...Cruz, Rubio or Romney....Hillary will be the next President of these United States....and....then we are done. At that point...... you will wish you had taken a chance on Trump.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service