Posted on Youtube by jbranstetter, this persons words below:The NRA and lax gun laws in this country are responsible for the Fort Hood terrorist massacre that happened last week? I say BS. What we need is fewer guns in the hands of terrorist and more guns in the hands of Patriots and then things like this shooting would not happen, or at least if they did happen, there would be plenty of patriots there to take out the bad guy. We must all remember one thing, and that is that there are always more good guts at any event than bad guys, that is of course unless you're at a progressive-movement meeting.jbranstetter04Schumer is calling for stricter gun control laws. He says the shooting rampage at Fort Hood may have been prevented if it wasn't so easy for someone like Major Nidal Hassan to slip through the cracks.Schumer says Major hasan was able to purchase the pistol he used even though he was under investigation by the F.B.I.'s joint terrorism task force."The F.B.I. joint intelligence task force had been checking intelligence leads relating to Hasan late last year.But when the gun was purchased, there was no letting the terrorism bureau know that he had purchased a gun," said Senator Schumer.Schumer plans on encouraging Attorney General Eric Holder to require that a red flag be waved when someone who has been the subject of a terrorist inquiry attempts to purchase a gun.http://www.wicz.com/news2005/viewarti...

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 8143090055?profile=originalHEY DUMMIES NEED TO LIVE TOO WITH OUT THEM WHO WE GONNA HIRE TO CRASH CARS FOR SAFEYTY

This reply was deleted.