The muslim trojan horse in the whitehouse refuses to file terrorism charges against this jihadi Nidal Hasan for his terrorist attack upon Fort Hood!

Twana

As jury selection officially began in the “workplace violence” trial of the Army psychiatrist charged in the deadly Fort Hood shooting rampage, Maj. Nidal Hasan on Wednesday told potential jurors he supports the Taliban and a radical Islamist who killed a U.S. soldier.

Appearing on Fox News Wednesday, Fort Hood survivor Sgt. Alonzo Lunsford blasted Attorney General Eric Holder and the Justice Department for allowing the incident to be labeled as “workplace violence” rather than the act of terrorism it clearly was. Because of the distinction, the brave men and women who were injured in the terrorist attack are not eligible for decorations, such as a Purple Heart, or combat-related benefits.

Fort Hood Survivor Scolds Eric Holder Over Hassan Case

(Fox News)

“Not only am I disappointed, I’m embarrassed. Mr. Holder needs to understand the repercussions of his actions…that’s a proven fact that he is a terrorist,” he said. “For Mr. Holder to even make a suggestion from the Department of Justice going to DoD’s business, that’s not his lane.”

Lunsford then pointed out that Holder has “never served in uniform.”

“Has he ever visited our troops in theater? So maybe he might want to go to Afghanistan to visit our troops so he can get an up-close-and-personal feel of the reason we are doing the job that we are doing before he decided to make a decision that he is making that is just preposterous,” he added.

“For Mr. Holder, every time he goes home and he shuts his door and he lays down to go to sleep and he can do that in peace, he needs to understand that he’s able to do that because of the blood that’s being shed by service members on foreign soil,” Lunsford scolded.

The constant delaying of the Fort Hood trial, Lunsford explained, represents “justice denied” to him and the other survivors.

“I just want justice served,” he said.

Watch the interview via Fox News and read the rest of this article here.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Eric Holder should have been dismissed by now.

• I am totally speechless now days.. I do not recognize our great Nation any longer. I also do not understand the American people. Why do they not raise up and shout? Have we all become afraid? If we do not do something, and soon, we will not have a Country..As for me, I say, bring it on.....

• ''BRING IT ON'' SOUNDS GOOD FOR ME.....''WE THE PEOPLE'' ARE GOING TO LOOSE OUR FREEDOM. RIGHT, ETC.......WE MUST PROTECT OUR COUNTRY THE ONLY WAY WE CAN, STAND UP NOW.   WE HAVE OUR CHILDREN, GRANDCHILDREN WHO WILL ''NEVER'' GROW UP IN AMERICA AS WE HAVE.....

THEY WILL, I MEAN WILL GROW UP UNDER OBAMA'S RULES,  WE CANNOT LET THIS HAPPEN.

• If you voted for obummer, you voted to be a marxists slave.

• why is this man holding this office?

• Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Eric Holder, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosie, Chuck Schummer, and most everyone in the senior ranks of the IRS, NSA,Dept Homeland Security, Dept. of Health and Human Services should be tried for treason, malfeasancen, and obstructing justice!

• James,  You  left  out  Diane  Feinstein ( I  have  a  special  name  for  this  sick--minded  individual) Lord  you've  already  heard  it..!!

• I believe some of our problems of today started with our doing away with the draft in the 1970s.  Before that almost every male in our country served some time in our military, in other words he had some skin in the game.  That also gave him another view of what it took to work with people from all walks of life in our country.  Our country was not so divided then because we had all worked together at some point in our service.  Now our politicians are able to divide the people easily.  We must reunite against these outside forces trying to control our government.  I wish I had some answer as to how, but I do see a need.

• I agree with Joann (and everyone else here).  All of the shenanigans and criminal acts by this administration are beyond the pale.  I, too, do not understand the American people at all and their apathy and unwillingness to confront what is happening on all fronts and in all areas.  It has to be stopped now.  I constantly hound my representative in D.C.  He is one of the really good guys, but he can't do it by himself.   

• Major Hasan, Eric Holder,The Boston Marathon Bomber, and Barack Hussein Obama all have in  common one thing--They ALL HATE America. I suspect even Eric Holder is as much a slave of Allah as are the other three.What America needs now is a Hammer.

This reply was deleted.