Founders Party Platform
We, the people of the Founders Party believe and assert that when in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them to another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the principles which impel them to claim and assert their sovereignty.
We hold these truths to be self-evident that all people are created equal, and that we are endowed by our Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life,(in all stages) Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness, unmolested by intrusive government. And that people in government have no rights or authority to dictate outside the consent of the governed, nor to make laws or regulations that do not apply equally to all, including themselves.
Our purpose is NOT to replace, commandeer or annex the Tea Party, its people, donations, ideals, or autonomy but to provide its members and patriots with a political party that reflects our principles, morals, economics and way of life. In short, this is the party for people who are of a like mind to America’s Founders and feel they are otherwise unrepresented in the political arena.
We of the Founders Party proclaim and declare that we generally embrace the principles and ideals of our nation’s Founders and believe specifically;
· American patriots must unite under a single political party that is truly conservative if we are to avoid losing the nation to statists.
· Because our Rights are endowed by God, no man, government or entity can take, minimize, alloy, or infringe upon them.
· It is our duty to reclaim the sovereignty, dignity, and liberty of our states and people.
· Our Constitution and Bill of Rights mean EXACTLY what they say as they are written.
· Laws must contain sunset clauses and never continue forever.
· It is unfair, immoral and un-American to financially support able-bodied people.
· Any laws, regulations, or amendments that offend our Constitution are necessarily unconstitutional.
· Conservatism and patriotism are principles for which we will never, ever apologize or compromise, ever.
· Almost everything government does today is unconstitutional, illegal and/or destructive to our lives, liberty and pursuit of happiness.
· The states were specifically declared as states so there would be no ambiguity that they are indeed sovereign states and not small fiefdoms to be dominated by a national leviathan.
· The united States of America were conceived to be a bottom-up political structure whereby the most potent political entity is the individual himself who grants minimal power to local authority, which allows less power to the county and/or state which grants even less power to an assembly/conference at the federal level which has the least power of all.
· The proper solution to unconstitutional federal fiat is nullification by the sovereign states.
· All federal laws, regulations, rules, programs, taxes, dictates, and usurpations enacted since 1871 must be evaluated and/or nullified by the sovereign states.
· The UN with its tyranny has no place in America and America has no place in the UN cabal of despots.
· Without secure borders and control of immigration sovereignty is impossible or meaningless.
· Politicians who pass laws that do not apply to themselves are tyrants masquerading as God.
· Anyone found to violate their oath to protect and defend the Constitution must face trial for treason and suffer the customary penalty quickly if convicted.
· Suppression of religious expression on public property is religious tyranny.
· Every citizen’s supreme right is to live unmolested by government as long as he harms no others.
· The only acceptable role of any government is to protect the property, liberty and persons of individuals.
· There is an urgent need for separations between business and state as well as economy and state and education and state.
· Government has no right to confiscate and spend our money as the politicians see fit.
· The Tea Party Movement is the most vital movement to happen on this continent since the American Revolution.
· It makes no sense to pretend that the liberal mainstream media will ever tell the truth about us or our principles. It proudly serves America’s enemies.
· We are a classless nation and society. Splitting us into racial groups and classes only serves to divide and dominate us. All races are equal today, despite their pasts.
· Only evil people succeed by dividing us and/or turning Americans against one another. E Pluribus Unum
· There are no overwhelming problems that have not been caused or perpetuated by government.
No one will completely agree with all the points of this platform and that is not the goal. The goal is to delineate principles that can be embraced by what must be a majority of patriotic Americans. It has become obvious and intolerable that there is no successful political party today that embraces our values so it is high time to abandon them all. They have only to serve themselves and our demise. Efforts to drive them to serve us rather than us serving them have been fruitless. It is time for change. It is time to act. It is time to realize that we owe our progeny the birthright that was passed to us that we have lost. Because if not us, who; if not now, when? This is our oath our dream, our duty. We will regain the liberty of our forefathers or must be willing to perish in the attempt. Because without liberty, what is life worth?
© Bobby Cummings
22 November 2012
That was a pretty good read. If we could get enough on board the better of the republican party would leave them and join us, leaving the republicans as the third wheel that it seems so desperate to become.The tea party was taken for a ride by the republicans with the help of the media. It is feared by both parties and the liberal left media for a reason, because the tea party holds the key to repairing what the liberals and moderate republicans have done to our country and constitution, conservative ideals founded in our constitution, founding documents and religion. Why else would they hate us clingers so strongly?
Thank you. We have to be very careful about 3rd parties. I was a strong advocate for them until I found out that the GOP is conspiring with the DemonRats to fund "3rd party conservatives" as a way to defeat conservatives who get on the GOP ticket. That is exactly what happened in the Va governors race. The "Libertarian" candidate was funded by liberals of both parties and the phony libertarian took enough votes from the conservative Republican to allow the communist to win. As Rush Limbaugh has said many times, "The GOP establishment doesn't want a conservative in the WH any more than the Democrats do."
I would like to add this:: I'm so glad some people are beginning to speak up. The following was written by Jedediah Morse,1799 "To the kindly influence of Christianity we owe that degree of civil freedom, and political and social happiness which mankind now enjoys. In proportion as the genuine effects of Christianity are diminished in any nation, either through unbelief, or the corruption of its doctrines, or the neglect of its institutions; in the same proportion will the people of that nation recede from the blessings of genuine freedom, and approximate the miseries of complete despotism."
. " All efforts to destroy the foundations of our holy religion, ultimately tend to the subversion also of our political freedom and happiness."
"Whenever the pillars of Christianity shall be overthrown, our present republican forms of government, and all the blessings which flow from them, must fall with them." Jan