http://theolivebranchreport.com/from-bunker-hill-to-bunkerville-americans-fight-back/

From Bunker Hill to Bunkerville – Americans Fight Back!

Bundy Ranch:Freedom Movement!

When the call arrived that Bureau Land Management (BLM) agents intended to begin a “Dynamic Raid” on the Bundy Ranch in Clark County, Nevada, I responded because of several responsibilities: I am an Oath Keeper, as well as a member of Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association and the presidents of both organizations asked for assistance.  I also was responding to the call, as I coordinated the movement of several Arizona Legislators who, on their own and with their personal funds, made their way to the Bundy Ranch at Bunkerville.  There were many citizens from across the western United States who also answered the call, and there were citizens and Oath Keepers and former military who came from the East Coast!  U.S. Congressman Paul Gosar from Arizona also arrived.  Besides Arizona Legislators, legislators from four other western states also heeded the call to Bunkerville, Nevada.  Two County Supervisors/Commissioners from Arizona went, as did a couple more from other states; a couple of former state legislators from western states, a land commissioner, along with state coordinators of several patriot and Tea Party groups, at least a half dozen pastors including Chuck Baldwin, a dozen or more long-time (100-years+) ranchers, and a goodly number of teenagers from various states…we all met in a dry, windy, dusty, and hot place named Bunkerville, Nevada.

What drove us all there…what possessed thousands of people from across the country to forge their way to this remote part of the west?  The reason as I see it is rather simple and eloquent; FREEDOM RISING!  The Freedom Movement for this generation began in earnest a week ago at the Bundy Ranch.  The Freedom Movement answered the call to stand firm against tyranny by a centralized federal government our Forefathers feared could raise its’ diabolical head if not kept in check, and it has not been kept in check by WE THE PEOPLE, who, are the true government of this exceptional Nation!  Somehow, someway, WE THE PEOPLE became lazy and content being able to go to Starbucks and McDonald’s at will, and leave the governing to, well, government!  The results are obvious to all who stood post at Bunkerville.  The Federal Government of the United States has become mean spirited, vindictive, corrupt beyond belief, vile in its’ hatred of free speech and citizens challenging its’ authority.  The Federal Government of the United States has worked diligently to become all-powerful, all-knowing, all-dictatorial, and all-militarized against its’ own citizens who dare to question the decisions and behaviors by its’ agents and representatives.  The Federal Government of our country has chosen a hidden agenda to be implemented that goes directly against the values and principles by which our country was founded, and directly against the good for the people. 

In the days to come, I will share a number of issues associated with the fight at Bunkerville.  I will share with you, as an eye-witness to history there, the rising up of the Freedom Movement by citizens of all walks of life and from many different regions in America; including the contingent now inbound to Bundy Ranch from Alaska.  I will share with you stories like the prayers said prior to each public meeting, the multiple prayers openly said by citizens during various gatherings, and the prayers said by the cowboys, as a group, all sitting on their horses prior to rounding-up the cattle the BLM scattered and even left for dead.  The prayers asked the Lord to forgive our Nation for squandering the blessings He has bestowed on us as a people; prayers seeking God’s counsel in righting the wrongs we have committed as a people; prayers of forgiveness for running our own affairs of state without seeking the Lord’s purposes and wishes, for not seeking His counsel and wisdom. 

The inconvenient truth about Bunkerville is that the Federal Government was caught and stopped by WE THE PEOPLE in a continuous land grab that has gone virtually unnoticed except to we living here in the west.  The inconvenient truth about Bunkerville is that the people from various states in this Union stood, shoulder-to-shoulder, to stem the tide of an out-of-control centralized government who no longer cares about the welfare for those they are charged with protecting and representing – WE THE PEOPLE.  Private property rights, State sovereignty, the inalienable rights of the citizen, the care and protection of our God given resources mean absolutely nothing to the preponderant majority of elected officials, except during campaign season.  Developing resumes, seeking power, public position and notoriety, money and influence are the aphrodisiacs to which so very many elected officials succumb.  And if their gain is at the expense of our freedoms, our rights, our safety and welfare, then their thinking is “something has to give for me to obtain that which I want.”  

WE THE PEOPLE coming together and standing against tyranny and greed like our Forefathers did 239-years ago said, “NOT THIS TIME!”  There are elected officials, sheriffs, militia of the people standing vigil at the Bundy Ranch for the next 3-months!  We expect another incident provoked by the federal runaway goverenment.  The federal runaway government better expect WE THE PEOPLE! 

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Caught u betcha Reid and his son and their friend the head of BLM caught like the rats they are 

• I wasn't able to be there in person, but my thought and prayers are with you always. My plans to join the protest in D. C. 'til it's over haven't changed. NO RETREAT-STEPHEN- NO SURRENDER

• Harry Reid's office has a young arrogant snot answering the phone today, Tuesday screaming at me >20x that I can't read or understand Section 8 of the Constitution and I am un-American.

That office needs to be flooded with irate phone calls. Damn that snot-we pay for the office. He had a buddy snickering in the background and he was laughing. he refused to put me thru to office manager. 202-224-3542

I called NV office and complained to manager who said she would notify DC. This is easy to flood reid with calls and emails. Reid's an ass, but his staff is worse!

• Great article and/or blog Colonel Riley-Thanks for sharing!

I've included it in my following recent blog:

New EPA Land Grab, Complete Control Over All Private Land in America! (Part 3)
    http://teapartyorg.ning.com/profiles/blogs/new-epa-land-grab-comple...

“Food For Thought”
    God Bless You & Other Patriots-God Bless America!
    Semper Fi!
    Jake

New EPA Land Grab, Complete Control Over All Private Land in America! (Part 3)
    Note: Please read Part 2 regarding this disturbing and gut-wrenching issue: New EPA Land Grab, Complete Control Over All Private Land in America! (P…
  • That is me on the right and those are 2 of my brothers that I was honored to stand with at Bundy ranch..8143070876?profile=original

• THANK GOD THAT AMERICA IS WAKING UP   CONTINUE TO PRAY HE IS THE ONE THAT WILL BRING US THROUGH THE MESS IN DC.

• Thank God for all of those Patriots,          I think few know, you can go to the OathKeeper's website, and donate to help this Group provide food, water etc.        I am so proud of the People of This Land, who stood up, and my Prayers and donations, are with them.          So very tired of Harry Reid's Mob Mentality, his Bullying, calling people names, and standing as Our Senate Majority Leader, disgracing himself, using the Power he has to victimize people.       This is abuse, by the Federal Govt. so Harry and his Wimpy Son can have their negotiations with China, and make more Billions, on the back of Freedom.

NO MORE HARRY!!!     YOU ARE EXPOSED!!        THE FEDERAL GOVT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO  BE USED AS A WEAPON!!!!

• Here is a letter to the editor that I wrote to the New York Times in response to an opinion piece called Deadbeat on the Range" by Timothy Egan:

The Opinion piece "Deadbeat in the Range" by Timothy Egan unfairly portrayed Cliven Bundy and citizens who went to support him when armed government agents from the BLM plus helicopters and snipers stormed the property. The Bundys had grazing rights since the 1870s granted them by Nevada. The government reclassified it as federal property to protect the Desert Tortoise in 1993. Bundy paid the fees to the state, and would have paid them to the government, but they required him to sign unreasonable federal terms before he could even pay the grazing fees. These terms drove many ranchers out of business over the past 20 years. Bundy is the last one left. When the BLM agents came to seize the cattle, citizens feared for the safety of the family. A group of unarmed protesters came to support the family. BLM agents tasered Bundy's son, one knocked a 57 year old aunt to the ground. They had police dogs on leashes and snipers trained on protesters. When video of this went viral on the internet, that's when armed militia came to protect the protesters. Egan describes these people as "thugs" and the BLM agents as "public employees who were trying to do their job." As to the "poor Desert Tortoise" BLM agents are euthanizing them, saying there's too many. The agents were rounding up and killing some of the cattle and left orphaned calves to die. An independent film maker, Dennis Michael Lynch, from New York went to see the situation. He feared for the lives of these people, so he approached the federal agents begging them not to shoot. He asked why only Fox News was there, where was the rest of the media? Good question . If more media had been there, Americans might learn the whole truth, and have a different opinion than Mr. Egan about this "phony event" .

• Excellent, OAS is forming into a juggernaut of magnitude...Semper Fi Nam 66-67

• The first of many to come! Mark my words and help support we who believe in the constitution and are sick and tired of the federal government over reaching their authority. If you give an inch, government will grab a mile!

This reply was deleted.