When we brought you the 9 Military Commanders it was apparent that President Obama was purging the military top brass. When two days later two more were fired, many reporters started trying to get to the bottom of what President Obama was doing with what he called “my military”. Now what was a noticeable purge of commanders is now topped 197 since 2009!
While the top listed reason is sex, there seems to be several questionable reasons why these guys are being fired. From dereliction of duty to not saluting properly. The list continues to grow.
Never forget what he let out in a Freudian slip. He said it three times in September that we can find:
From Breitbart.com Facebook Page comes a long and detailed list with links!
There have been rather a lot, to say the least, of firings, demotions, relievings and disciplinings of hundreds of officers in our military under this present regime. The grounds range from “leaving blast doors on nukes open” to “loss of confidence in command ability” to “mishandling of funds” to “inappropriate relationships” to “gambling with counterfeit chips” to “inappropriate behavior” to “low morale in troops commanded” to you-name-it-you-got-it…and, now you’re gonna’ get it!
Listed below are some of the various commanders, vice-commanders, etc. who have been relieved, fired, forced into early retirement and otherwise let go of…or, gotten rid of…depending on how one chooses to interpret all this. Grand Total thus far: 197 (Mostly Colonel and above. 127 AF majors included…they all occurred at one time, apparently). Also, provided are 11 links to various articles about said officers and the various ends of their military careers.
This does not include any of the stories about the pressure or attacks, if you will, made on those of all ranks, high and low, done by this regime or their “agents” and based on religious grounds or their stances on traditional marriage or statements or actions that have been deemed offensive to Islam…beliefs held by many who have been persecuted, if not out-right prosecuted, for said religious and/or traditional belief stances.
This if offered not as proof of any attempt to purge our military of those deemed un-fit by this present regime. It is simply offered as a PARTIAL listing of what has happened so far under the present “C-i-C.” Please note “PARTIAL.” This writer does not claim this list is complete.
It remains to be seen if more “disciplinary actions” are taken or are warranted. I simply find myself asking, as the picture below asks:
What Is Happening to Our Military?! ~cj
Grand Total: 197 Officers
Year: 2013 (9, so far).
1. Marine Col. Daren Margolin – Quantico – Oct. 18, 2013. Was in charge of Quantico’s Security Battalion.
2. Marine Major General C.M.M. Gurganus – Oct. 12, 2013. Commander Regional Command Southwest and I Marine Expeditionary Force (Forward) in Afghanistan.
3. AF Major Gen. Michael Carey – Oct. 8, 2013. 2-star commander of 20th Air Force. 3 wings of ICBMs. 450 nukes. Covered 3 AF bases across nation.
4. Navy Vice-Admiral Tim Guardina – Oct. 9, 2013. 3-star vice-commander all US nuclear forces (land/air/sea). Relieved of command. Demoted in rank to 2-stars.
5. Marine Major General Gregg A. Sturdevant – September 2013. Director of strategic planning and policy for U.S. Pacific Command and commander of the Aviation Wing At Camp Bastion, Afghanistan.
6. Marine Col. James Christmas – July 18, 2013. Commanded 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit. Also, commanded the new Special-Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force Crisis Response Unit.
7. Army Brigadier General Bryan Roberts – May 2013. Commander, Ft. Jackson, SC.
8. Marine Gen. James Mattis – May 2013. Chief of CentCom.
9. Army Major General Ralph Baker – April 2013. Commander of Joint Task Force Horn of Africa at Camp Lemonnier in Djibouti, Africa
Year: 2012 (Overall total – 4 +24 = 28 Final total).
1. Marine General John R. Allen – Nov. 13, 2012. Commander, ISAF – International Security Assistance Force.
2. Army General David Petraeus – Nov. 9, 2012. Commander, International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) and Commander, U.S. Forces Afghanistan (USFOR-A). Director of CIA from September 2011 to November 2012.
3. Navy Rear Admiral Charles M. Gaouette – Oct. 27, 2102. Commander, USS John C. Stennis strike group. Relieved within a day or so of Benghazi.
4. Army General Carter F. Ham – Oct. 18, 2012. Commander, AFRICOM. Relieved during Benghazi from direct command of AFRICOM.
Naval Officers (all in 2012): Total – 24
1. Cmdr. Derick Armstrong, Commander, guided missile destroyer USS The Sullivans.
2. Cmdr. Martin Arriola, Commander, USS Porter.
3. Capt. Antonio Cardoso, Commander, of Training Support Center San Diego.
4. Capt. James CoBell, Commander, Oceana Naval Air Station’s Fleet Readiness Center Mid-Atlantic.
5. Cmdr. Joseph E. Darlak, Commander, USS Vandegrift.
6. Cmdr. Franklin Fernandez, Commander, Naval Mobile Construction Battalion 24.
7. Cmdr. Ray Hartman, Commander, amphibious dock-landing ship Fort McHenry.
8. Cmdr. Jon Haydel, Commander, USS San Diego.
9. Cmdr. Diego Hernandez, Commander, ballistic-missile submarine USS Wyoming.
10. Cmdr. Lee Hoey, Commander, Navy Drug Screening Laboratory, San Diego.
11. Cmdr. Dennis Klein, Commander, submarine USS Columbia.
12. Capt. Marcia “Kim” Lyons, Commander, Naval Health Clinic New England.
13. Capt. Chuck Litchfield, Commander, USS Essex.
14. Capt. Robert Marin, Commander, USS Cowpens.
15. Capt. Sean McDonell, Commander, Seabee reserve unit Naval Mobile Construction Battalion 14.
16. Cmdr. Corrine Parker, Commander, Fleet Logistics Support Squadron 1.
17. Capt. Lisa Raimondo, Commander, Naval Health Clinic Patuxent River, Md.
18. Capt. Jeffrey Riedel, Program manager, Littoral Combat Ship program.
19. Cmdr. Sara Santoski, Commander, Helicopter Mine Countermeasures Squadron 15.
20. Cmdr. Sheryl Tannahill, Commander, Navy Operational Support Center Nashville.
21. Cmdr. Michael Ward, Commander, USS Pittsburgh.
22. Capt. Michael Wiegand, Commander, Southwest Regional Maintenance Center.
23. Capt. Ted Williams, Commander, Mount Whitney.
24. Cmdr. Jeffrey Wissel, Commander, of Fleet Air Reconnaissance Squadron 1.
Year: 2011 Total – 1 + 157 = 158 overall
Army Major Gen. Peter Fuller – May 2011. A top U.S. commander in Afghanistan.
157 Air Force majors. Military advocates decry ‘illegal’ early terminations of 157 Air Force majors
Year: 2010 Total – 1 ( total)
1. Army Gen. Stanley McChrystal – June 2010. Overall commander Afghanistan. Replaced by Gen. Petraeus.
1. Year: 2009 Total – 1 (total)
Army Gen. David D. McKiernan – 2009. First 4-star relieved since Truman relieved MacArthur. Commanded in Afghanistan.~Breitbart Facebook Picture
All the links and sources are verifiable. This is scary folks, what is going on?
November 15, 2013
Dear Ms. Beatty,
Thank you for contacting me in response to reports of high-ranking military officials being relieved of their duties. I appreciate hearing from you on this issue.
As an active member of the Army Reserve for more than 22 years, I share your strong support of our nation's military and the men and women who proudly serve. As you know, recent reports on independent news web sites indicate that as many as nine military generals have been fired this year.
Like you, I believe that United States must retain the brightest and most qualified military leaders in order to ensure our role in the international community. However, as a Colonel in the Army Reserve, rumors of a "litmus" test questioning officers' willingness to fire on American citizens areuntrueandunfounded. The circumstances surrounding the firing of the individuals named in these independent news articles are unique, and in fact, some of the individuals named have faced serious allegations, including sexual misconduct. While I understand your concerns with these independent news reports of military officials being relieved of their posts, ultimately, there is not strong evidence to suggest the President is "purging" the military.
However, please be assured that as a member of the House Armed Services Committee, and as a Colonel in the Army Reserve, providing for and protecting our nation's military is extremely important. That said, please be assured that I will remember your comments should I have the opportunity to address this matter in committee or the full House of Representatives.
Again, I appreciate your thoughts and concerns and thank you for contacting me. It is an honor to serve you in Congress. Your suggestions are always welcome, and if ever I may be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.
|Sincerely, DR. JOE HECK Member of Congress|
To me this was a useless response. He gives no reason, only "some sexual misconduct".. Reads like a letter of recommendation for his/self regarding military career. Poor excuse as a response.
When Obozo was campaigning,he said he wanted to reduce our military to the size of those armies in the middle east. He is a true traitor. He only want's kiss military brass that will give the order to fire on Americans.
If all Americans didn't believe that Ovomit is a danger to our freedoms before they should after they hear what he said and have watched what he is doing to our military. Any and all leaders in our military that don't agree with what this dictator is doing are being removed for no other reason than Ovomit wanting 100% control of our military. The title of " Commander in Chief " is not an operational title but one of respect. This military belongs to the people. The President works for us as does any elected official. Our military is there to defend " US " the American people from foreign and domestic threats. Ovomit is the biggest threat we have ever had.
Look into how many senior NCO's that he also has purged.
Another page of names: http://nachumlist.com/officersrelieved.htm
Dam-- Just Dam
The United States Constitution means nothing to this treasonous, Marxist, Muslim, bastard!! he is leading America into another civil war!!! The Democratic Party, the lazy, the dim wits, and the cool aid drinkers VS Constitutional conservative patriots!!!!
OR WHAT THE HECK ==== WHAT THE HECK YOU GOING TO DO ===== ( GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE JOE J. HECK ) . THE SHINNY OBJECT IS OBAMACARE THE OTHER HAND IS DESTROYING THE MILITARY !
A question: I would like to know where are all the Admirals, Generals and Captains are, We need to get ORGANIZED UNDER THESE OFFICERS. We are going to have to take WASHINGTON D.C. by Force or by the day we will lose whatever liberties we have left. Anybody know any of the officers? I personally would like to have a sit-down with officers to see what it will take from the Veterans to get the action we need to take Washington to task for what they have done to this Nation.
Good sentiment Clois--problem I see is many of these will continue loyal to their training and not speak against even a Traitor like Obama. Peteraeus and McChristal case in point.
Great! I will pass this on!!