UPDATE: Romney is expected to announce his running mate any day now...Today, the Drudge Report reported that Mitt Romney is seriously considering selecting General David Petraeus to be his Running Mate.

What do YOU think about this? Who should Mitt Romney select? Please vote in our online poll posted below!

POLL:

1) Would you support David Petraeus being selected to be Mitt Romney's Vice Presidential Candidate?

2) Who Should Mitt Romney Select As His Vice Presidential Candidate?

WWW.SARASOTAGOP.COM

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hehe. Harry I heard this earlier on the radio on my way home from work. They said the information that Drudge was using came from.....wait for it.....the obama administration. 

• That's not what I read on the Drudge Report.........someone told someone that someone heard Obama utter something to someone, sometime about Romney........which the White House Press Secretary denies Obama ever uttered anything about Petraeus and Romney.........

The question is, would Petraeus be an acceptable VP selection???

• Hopefully you are right and it was an unintentional leak. I did the survey and yes I would certainly support him. I should have read the link instead of listening to the radio Harry, sorry, didn't mean to cast aspersions there.

• Give Me A F--king Break!

• Somebody told me that Petraeu's wife mentioned this to the checker at her supermarket and it was overheard by the clerk bagging her groceries who verified the whole thing.

• I shudder at the thought of another CIA man in a powerful position in Government............

• I would have to give that some thought.  I still would rather have Col. West.

• A lot of folks would like Col. West but there is 0 chance as I'm sure Romney is not even thinking about him in his process. A lot of folks out here in "flyover country" are going to be disapointed  when the name comes out. Romney has been accused of not being conservative enough, and soon you will see that is indeed the case. Sarah Palin has not been invited as of yet to speak and I doubt she will be. Tea Party/conservatives will be left outside at the convention. Watch for it! Romney's actions regarding the recent Chick-Fil-A demonstration was a huge signal from the Romney camp as they did nothing to join ranks with a whole lot of people out here in "flyover country"

Shame on Romney! He will disapoint us all.

• Well, if that's the case I will be praying for a majority in the Senate and keep the one in the House. In any event Romney's election would give us some time to regroup. He won't do the same steamrolling that Obama and Co has been doing.

• Good point Gwen.......

This reply was deleted.