Well friends, here we are, again! But this time, the court has already ruled against obozo and stated that it will decide eligibility based on the Constitutional requirement of a 'Natural Born Citizen'!

This is from the class action suit that I'm a part of. Read all about it here!

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Replies

• I PRAY that this works. I suspect it will be postponed. Probably several times.

(I am not being pessimistic. I am being realistic.)

• A realist is one that thinks clearly.I'm with Ya.I still love it,and I stand with GEORGIA.

• The only way the decision could be for obama is if they get to the judge.

• The criminal marxists will go after the judges family.

• YES POSSIBLE BECAUSE EVILS NEVER LIKE TO BE LOSER !

WHY DON'T WE MILLION PATRIOTS OR ANYBODY GO AFTER OBAMA FROM WHITE HOUSE ? . OUR CONSTITUTION SAID WE SHOULD GO AND ARREST ANY ENEMY INSIDE WHITE HOUSE ! .

THAT IS GOOD REASON WE MUST GET AFTER OBAMA RIGHT AWAY ANYTIME ! OBAMA IS SO EVIL AND HE IS " LUCIFIER FATHER OF LIES " .

• It doesn't get any better than this. Obama's motion to dismiss is denied and we will have our day in court where the merits will finally be heard on Jan 26th, 2012

• I will keep praying for the truth to prevail.

• Lots of REALLY good news today!

Obama’s Motion to dismiss our case against him was just now DENIED by the Judge! This means we will be one of the first to argue against his appearing on the GA Ballot and it will be heard based on the merit of our argument. Natural Born Citizen will now be in open court, for the very first time.

Thanks to the hard work and dedication of Atty. And GA State Representative, Mark Hatfield our day in court is assured. The case has been docketed for Jan 26, 2011.

We are in serious need of funds to complete this action so please, be generous in your support of our actions. We now have our first victory in this process but still have a ways to go so, again, please help us if you want the non-eligible Barack Obama off our GA ballot. Your State will, most likely, follow suit.

http://www.riseupforamerica.com is where you’ll find the Donate button.

News and another place to donate is here… http://article2legaldefensefund.com/   and here http://www.art2superpac.com/georgiaballot.html  this last link will keep you updated on our progress.

Happy New Year Friends and Patriots,

Carl A. Swensson

• Hey Carl,

Thank s very much. I ended up donating twice last night. Will have to wait to get paid again but I will ive every little bit that I can.

I have been writing to the SOS of numerous states requesting that obama's eligibility be revisited before his name remains on the ballot.

I just want to thank all of you for your deligence and tennacity. Thank Orly Taitz too, she has been there since the beginning letting the criticism just roll off her back and carried on because she knows that obama is an undocumented, unconstitutional usurper.

Thanks,

• Thank you Carl been following this for over three years God and the angels be with you We are having intervention . Thank you Georgia Now what happened in NH? today.

This reply was deleted.