Replies

• He only has a few days.  He better start getting his will updated.

• Or he will end up like the judge in Tuson AZ. when Gabby got shot for I think she was a secondary target...

• I believe this to be a very likely scenario. Clinton protoges who stepped out of line had all kinds of horrible "accidents"

• Don't waste your money on faxes no one will read. Write your own ballot challenge today or support people already doing it!

8142472866?profile=original

• hopefully there are some patriots in Georgia who will keep him safe,,, If I was able I'd be there to serve his coffee every morning and hang around to see he is safe.

• WHAT IS EVERYONE OF THOSE IN POLITICAL OFFICE AND THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM AFRAID OF?  WE ARE ARE FREE REPUBLIC, BUT IT SOUNDS LIKE AND FEELS LIKE WE ARE LIVING IN GERMANY WHEN HITLER TOOK OVER.

• This is encouraging news, but in an effort to keep things in perspective let me offer the following as the real problem we face.  Here is a quote from an article appearing in the Czech Republic as published in the Prager Zeitung of 28 April 2011. 

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting an inexperienced man like him with the Presidency.  It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgement to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president.  The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America.  Blaming the prince of fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.  The Republic can survive a Barack Obama.  It is less likely to survive a miltitude of idiots such as those who made him their president."

• Summed it up well If true--and How long will this judge last? I always remember when the  established rulers did to the Honorable Roy S.Moore.In this case all Obummer need do is ignore the Court and send his attack dogs in Acorn/SEIU/ PFAW/ the OWS /and any of the other dregs o four society to make this judge miserable..And those higher on the foodchain in our corrupt judiciary will devise a plan to remove this Georgia Judge under the guise of defending th elaw--Just like they got rid of "Captain America" Judge Roy S.Moore.

• If anything  happens to this judge, we'll know why. But, more likely, they will attempt to intimidate him, the way they did so successfully with Judge Carter, in the Barnett, Keyes, Drake, et al v Obama et al, case.

This reply was deleted.