Constitutional Emergency

Georgia Obama Ballot Challenge Update........If True, How long will this judge last?

Views: 1269

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We have a choice right now Geraldine.......A Judge in Georgia is taking action to hold Obama accountable.  Carl Swenson is one of the plaintifffs and it's costing him money from his own pocket to carry out the court action.......Carl has put some information on this thread as to where we can send him a few dollars to help.

As usual, most will ignore the opportunity to help when what 'we've been crying about is right in our face...take Obama to court.

I pray this judge lives that long.  Know it's not long until Jan 26, but a lot can happen.  Hope he has an Army of protection. If I lived in Georgia, I'd volunteer!! I commend him for what he's trying to do by trying to get to the TRUTH!! But the TRUTH still won't come out!!!  BHO will never appear!!!  He thinks he's above the law!! He thinks his word (as our dictator) IS THE LAW!!! He's thumb his nose and given the finger to Americans and showed his contempt for all of us Patriots from the beginning. If the judge survives til the 26th, and BHO doesn't appear, -- then what?  Is a Federal Warrant Issued for his arrest for contempt of court? Then will a warrant be executed by the US Marshall's Office? Will he actually be arrested? If it was you or me, we would end up arrested!!!  Oh will it be Politics as usual? 

Good questions Juanita........since this Judge is an "administrative" Judge I don't know what appeals, warrants, etc are applicable.....maybe some of our legal minds can  help.......??

I keep telling myself to quit coming to the sites like this, but then I find myself right back here and at the others.  I love my country -- but I love it as it should be NOT as BHO is taking it.  I come back to learn more. I come back as part of preparation for what is coming if something isn't done.  I have another question for those with legal knowledge. When it can be proven BHO has no right to be in the WH can he be removed right then? Can he be charged with fraud?  I cannot see that when it is proven, that he would even have to be impeached.  To me it seems he should just be arrested, charged with many crimes and convicted and -- well I think he's committed treason and just exactly what is the punishment for treason -- but if he's not a citizen can he be tried for treason? Does anyone have answers?

We have already clearly established that he hasn't proved his eligibility and probably can't:

Natural born citizenship http://www.art2superpac.com/issues.html

Birth Certificate Forgery http://www.scribd.com/doc/59624694/

Social Security Fraud http://www.scribd.com/doc/69182957/ and       http://www.scribd.com/doc/69405732/

Unfortunately, we have been blocked from getting a court ruing on this and Congress refuses to hold eligibility hearings, in spite of being given far more evidence than the above.

At present, we are aware of only one official investigation in the nation: Sheriff Joe Arpaio's "Cold Case Posse" in MAricopa County, AZ.

The FBI has refused to act on well-documented complaints. The Secret Service will not even acknowledge them.

So, we are now undertaking state level ballot challenges, such as the Georgia cases. If these, too, are illegally thwarted, similar to the outrageous events in AL, CA, etc., we cannot be responsible for the consequences, although we won't be the ones who cause them.

Those who make peaceful change impossible, make violent change inevitable     - Robert F. Kennedy

I sent the following to my Florida State Senator, Florida State Leader of the Senate, Florida State Representative, Florida Leader of the House of Representatives, Florida Secretary of State, Okaloosa County Supervisor of Elections. I received a response from My State Senator advising he had contacted Florida Secretary of State and I should be contacted by that office in a couple days.

SUBJECT; Ballot Challenge Florida

I desire to file a ballot challenge in the State of Florida, challenging the eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama to serve as president and appear on the Florida ballot in 2012.

The is ample evidence that Barack Hussein Obama fails to meet Article 2, Section 1, Clause 5 of the United States Constitution calling for "natural born citizen" qualification.  U.S. Supreme Court case Minor v. Happersett , 88 U.S. 162 (1875). defines "natural born citizen" as being born to two United States citizens, who are citizens at the time of a child's birth.  Barack Obama's father was a British subject of Kenya, never a citizen of the United States.  Barak Obama fails to meet the "natural birth citizen" requirement.

Please provide me with the necessary guidance as to how and to whom I address my challenge.

Thank you. 

Good job Col. Harry! We may have enough Republicans in office here to get some action. Let me know if I can help. Denny Baum GOE

I sent az very similar letter to the Oklahoma Secretary of State and have yet to receive a reply. Republicrat RINO's standing up for obama.

Here's the response I received and my reply.........read from bottom up......

Ms Burrus,

Thank you for the information and clarification with regard to Secretary of State legal guidelines with regard to political candidate constitutional verification.

I am astounded that the element of government in Florida that is reponsible to oversee election has no role whatsoever in ensuring that candidates who appear on the ballot meet consitutional requirements.

The recent proven example of the New Hampshire election with many deceased people on the rolls, and no requirement to verify voters, points out the terrible empirical evidence of voter manipulation and fraud.  The same issue could well be translated to candidates who are on ballots because no one validates that candidates are eligible to be on a ballot.

If you wish to see a glaring example of voter fraud in the recent New Hampshire election please view this U-Tube video

I will urge my Senator Don Gaetz, Representative Brad Drake and others, to strongly consider some legislative action that will meet the common-sense test and inject much needed integrity into the election process.

It appears my only option is legal/court action which I will explore. I will seek legal support to take appropriate action. Any help is appreciated.

Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret, Crestview, FL hmriley@cox.net
850-689-1818

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 1:00 PM
Subject: FW: Ballot Challenge

Mr. Riley,

I have been asked to respond your email below.

Currently, no requirement in Florida law exists for a political party to certify that its presidential nominee is qualified to hold the office.  The statutorily established procedure for a presidential candidate representing a political party to obtain ballot position in Florida is for the political party to deliver a certificate to the Governor before September 1st of each presidential election year listing its candidate’s presidential electors.  Once the Governor receives the list, he provides it to the Secretary of State who places the names of the candidate on the ballot (see section 103.021, Florida Statutes).    

Please understand that the Florida Secretary of State performs only a ministerial function as a filing officer for all candidates, not merely presidential candidates.  This means that the Secretary has no authority or duty to look beyond the filing documents to determine if a candidate is eligible.  The Florida Supreme Court has stated:  “The law does not give the secretary of state any power or authority to inquire into or pass upon the eligibility of a candidate to hold office for the nomination for which he is running.”  If a candidate (or the party in the case of a major political party nominating someone as a Presidential candidate) files the necessary paperwork under Chapter 103, Florida Statutes, which papers are complete on their face, the Secretary must qualify the candidate.  The Secretary has no authority to place any demands upon a candidate once the candidate (or political party in the case of a presidential candidate) files the necessary qualifying papers with the Division of Elections.  Again, nothing in Florida law requires the candidate or party to state that the candidate meets the qualifications for the office of President of the United States.  No process exists in Florida law for challenging the placement of a presidential candidate’s name on the Florida ballot; therefore, the only recourse is to institute a legal action in an appropriate court. 

Therefore, before an election, unless legislation is enacted to change the procedures, challenges against the citizenship and other constitutional requirements for a presidential candidate are matters that would have to be addressed by an applicable court based upon a properly instituted lawsuit.  If changes are to occur, Congress or the Florida Legislature must act as they are the ones with the ability to alter the qualifying procedures for presidential candidates in keeping with the constitutional requirements for the office. 

However, after an election, section 102.168, Florida Statutes, provides that any unsuccessful candidate for the office being sought, any voter qualified to vote in the election, or any taxpayer may file an election contest in the circuit court based upon the successful candidate’s ineligibility for the office sought. Such contest must be brought within 10 days of the date the last board responsible for certifying the results officially certified the results of the election being contested. 

I hope this helps you better understand the presidential qualifying process, the role of the Florida Secretary of State in that process, and the applicable candidate challenge process.  If you desire changes to occur in the process for vetting the qualifications of presidential candidates, you should contact your elected legislative representatives who would have the authority to propose legislative changes to the process.  

Sincerely,

Christie Burrus

Florida Department of State

So if the 'Green Party' nominates 'Bozo T. Clown' to the election and 'certifies' that he 'qualifies' to be POTUS, they will just put his name on the ballot? (And I mean THE BTC, NOT Obozo.)

How about Mickey Mouse? Donald Duck? Wiley T. Coyote?

In Oklahoma they only need properly filled out paperwork and $1,000 to get Hugo Chavez or Adolph Hitler on the ballot. And my state is run by "republicans".

Basically the same in Florida.........we live in a different world....integrity is used very loosely if it even exists.........

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service