Georgia Ruling Coming Soon

Harry,

Judge Malihi moved the deadline for filing our legal briefs up to today, so today we filed two documents with Georgia's Office of State Administrative Hearings. We expect Judge Malihi to rule promptly on this matter. As soon as he does, we will let you know both what his ruling is and what it means.

The first filing was our Proposed Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law. This is written as a proposed order in the Judge's voice, but it is not his order. This filing is written in this way to show how we would like the Judge to rule on the evidence and arguments we presented last Thursday in Atlanta. We showed that Obama's father was never a citizen via several documents. We then showed Supreme Court precedent that "natural born citizen" requires two citizen parents at the time the candidate was born. We therefore propose a ruling that Obama is not Constitutionally qualified to be on the Georgia ballot for the office of President.

The second filing today was a Motion for Finding of Contempt against Obama. My message last week, Is the Judicial Branch Dead?, covered the implications of Obama's actions last week. Never before in our history have we had a President simply ignore a court order. We have had Presidents subject to a court order more than once, but in every one of those instances, the President in question followed lawful procedure in dealing with those orders. We now have a sitting President that has openly declared that he is not subject to the Judicial Branch of our government. This is dangerous territory and our Motion urges Judge Malihi to recommend "that the Superior Court find the Defendant in willful contempt of Court, and that the Superior Court impose sanctions commensurate with an act that threatens the foundations of our Constitutional Republic."

Please continue to help spread the word about our arguments. There is so much misinformation circulating about what a Natural Born Citizen is and what our Constitution says. Many wonder why this is even important at this point. It is important because everything is connected. If we fail to follow the Constitution in one circumstance, how can we defend upholding the Constitution in another? This is not a partisan issue, this is not a gender issue, this is not a race issue. This is a rule of law issue. Either we have rule of law in the United States or we don't.

In Liberty,

png

Co-Founder

LIBERTY LEGAL FOUNDATION

Thank you to all who support Liberty Legal Foundation. Without your generous support, this work would not be possible!

DONATE150.png

Liberty Legal Foundation is an non-profit organization that relies entirely on donations to continue our fight to restore Constitutional limits on government. Please consider making a donation to help us cover our administrative and legal costs. You may make checks payable to "Liberty Legal Foundation" and mail to 9040 Executive Park Dr, Ste 200, Knoxville, TN 37923. Donations can be made online by clicking the link above.

SIDE BAR

Thank you to all our members who drove to Atlanta to attend the hearings last Thursday. We regret that many of you were turned away for lack of space in the hearing room or overflow room. However, your presence was not lost on the court!

Also, thank you for all who attempted to watch the hearings online. There, as well, the interest was more than the streaming sites could handle and many viewers were unable to see all the arguments. The video of the entire proceedings is now available online at art2superpac.com and at westernjournalism.com.

seperator2.gif

Help spread the word!

Check out our online stores for Liberty Legal Class Action gear.

Certification Class Action

Immigration Class Action

Obamacare Class Action

seperator2.gif

Share This Newsletter

fb-like-49x20.png

twitter-tweet-55x20.png

google-plus-one-32x20.png

or  Forward-to-a-Friend

seperator2.gif

Got a Question or Comment?

jpeg

Send me an email!

track.php?msgid=2050600&act=FOPD&r=66600964&c=943637

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Watch this before it's pulled!

• ALL OF THE SUPREME COURT JUDGES SHOULD BE IMPEACHED, REMOVED, TRIED AS TRAITORS, JAILED, THEN HUNG FOR TREASON.  ALL THE CONGRESSMEN AND WOMEN THAT TRIED TO GET THE NATURAL BORN CITIZENSHIP CHANGED SO OBAMA COULD BECOME PRESIDENT SHOULD ALSO GO THROUGH THE SAME PROCEEDURES.  LET'S NOT FORGET THAT SINCE THEY ARE AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION WHICH ALL HAVE TAKEN AN OATH TO ABIDE BY, THEY SHOULD ALSO HAVE ALL THEIR WEALTH, MONIES, STOCKS, BONDS, HOUSES, AND ALL INCOMES BE TAKEN FROM THEM AND PUT INTO THE GENERAL FUNDS FOR DISTRIBUTION TO HELP U.S. CITIZENS FOR JOBS.

• Geraldine Hall,

With a name like Hall, I am not surprised at your stance.  Hall is a Scottish name.  The United States of America is basically Scottish creation under the direction of the Lord.  Welcome to the world of those of us who love the United States of America as created by our Lord and Scots....!

Firehawk..!

• On bended knee, I pray for Gods devine intervention and grace for the people of this nation to overcome the evil that has infiltrated the body of our Government.

It is with the great wisdom and assistance from our patriots like Van Irion and the Liberty Legal Foundation that we have the voice needed to fight this tyrany.

Thank you Van, from all of us.

• Amen PeoplePower.......let us all wear out our knees in support of Judge Malihi.....please blanket him with prayer for wisdom, strengtht, and courage......

• Praying , like I have never Prayed before. Patriot's, Lawyers and One lone Judge, may God Bless you all and History will tell this for many years to come.

Remove all Communist's from Americas Government.

• ALL should be tried for TREASON starting inthe WhiteHouse then the senate then congress and then the courts!

• “For the Lord your God walks in the midst of your camp, to deliver you and give your enemies over to you; therefore your camp shall be holy, that He may see no unclean thing among you, and turn away from you.” (Deuteronomy 23:14)
    • “No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is from me,” says the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17)
      • It is God who arms me with strength, and makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of deer, and sets me on high places. He teaches my hands to make war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze … I have pursued my enemies and overtaken them; neither did I turn back again till they were destroyed. I have wounded them, so that they were not able to rise; they have fallen under my feet. For You have armed me with strength for the battle; You have subdued under me those who rose up against me.” (Psalm 18:32,37)
    • The LORD IS ARE GREATEST STRENGTH AND PRAYER IS ARE GREATEST WEAPON AGAINST THE POWERS OF EVIL.
    • Amen! Through God we shall do valiantly! For we can't do anything except by His Grace and Mercy!

• We can only hope that more states follow Ga lead, If BHO can't be on the ballot, will he declare marchal law and crown himself king?? Newt or Santorum are my picks right now.

This reply was deleted.