Constitutional Emergency

Views: 430

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now why would you say that? I really curious.

Have you ever been involved at a high level in a campaign?

It takes lots more than wishful thinking to campaign.

Governor of CA campaign.  Is that high enough?

From your involvement what did you learn?

No, I haven't Greg, have you? Why not put your expertise to work for John Dummett?
I learned that the the system is most definately rigged and that we need the Tea Party to eat the Republican Party or the Constitution Party or start a new party altogether.

I'm sure you've seen the video describing the various forms of government and why we have what we have. It is pure excellence.

I have questions about Beck and his motives. However, his team does very high quality research and the information divulged is very useful to us. Forget his opinion. Just use the info.

"WAKE UP" THIS IS ABOUT OUR NATION IF THEY REFUSE TO REPRESENT THE VERY DOCUMENT THE FOUNDERS SET FORTH THEN THEY DO NOT REPRESENT US. AND IF THEY HOLD AN ELECTED OFFICE AND REFUSE THEY HAVE WILLINGLY COMMITTED TREASON!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex Jones is a hype master manipulator. Don't believe a word he says. He is too comfortable with Al Jezeera and our Muslim enemies. Even Al Qaeda's leaders are tired of his "truther" lies. Jones is nothing but a sad distraction at a very important time in our nation's history. 

Glenn Beck is right, the Republicans are trying to absorb the tea party, but not very successfully--yet. During the primary process is when we must assert ourselves, or we once again find ourselves voting for the lesser of two evils, for a 3rd party candidate, or not voting at all.  I, for one, am very tired of choosing between voting for a 3rd party candidate whom I really like but has no chance of winning, OR the Republican candidate whom I don't like, but whom is marginally better than the demoncrat.

Mary Ann, I truely believe that the willingness of people to vote for the lesser of 2 evils is the very thing that has put us where we are today.  The idea of people putting their party ahead of our country is abhorant to me and I can never compromise my principles and patriotism to do it; I never have and never will.  Republobots will tell us...again...like they do at every election, "You have no choice, this is the most important election ever, you have to vote for our treasonous liberal...again".  I ain't buyin' it.  I voted against both Osama Barak and John McAmnesty and have a clear conscience about it.  McAmnesty would have done more PERMANENT damage to America. 

NOT!

People have put TV ahead of Party and parties ahead of Party and everything else ahead of Party.

They think voting in the general satisfies their duty as citizens. Our Founders said this would be a fatal blow to freedom

They do not get involved in primaries to choose their candidate - actually more important than the general.

THE FULL BLAME FALLS UPON THE AMERICAN CITIZEN FOR LAZY IMMORAL BEHAVIOR.

WE ARE REAPING WHAT WE'VE SOWN - NOTHING !!!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service