Replies

• I say, "LONG LIVE THE TEA PARTY."

• I said this very thing when I spoke at the first Yorba Linda (CA) Tea Party on April 15th 2007.  The current job of people like Dick Armey, whom I admired as a congressional conservative, is to make sure the TPM gets absorbed into the Republican Party.  As Rush Limbaugh has been saying over the past few days; the Republican Establishment wants to be known as the "Conservative Establishment.  We all know there is a gaping gap difference between them.  Also, beware of blogsites that ban patriots for being anti-Republican, pro- Ron Paul or too pro-Constitution.  The current liberal Republican Party does not tolerate these attitudes.
  • There are too many waking up. Don't think they can do it.
  • Well, since we are all entitled to our opinions, and since I believe EVERYONE is entitled to MINE RIMLITIA, some of what you post about Beck and the TPM is how I feel about Jones.  If there is a kook fringe on the right,which I'm not sure there is, he would certainly qualify.  He seems to be the king of conspiracy theorists and I believe he hurts the credibility of those he interviews or seems to take seriously.  He seems like a George Noorey of the internet. I expect him to accuse the government of collaborating with the martians to abduct citizens to conduct nefarious experiments.  I could be wrong about him but as of now, that is how he comes across to me.
  • This patriot pastor is a chaplain of the Tea Party.
  • He is a pied piper who beats to his own drum when put on the spot to uphold the U.S. CONSTITUTION Article II Section I Clause V he DUCKS and STICKS his HEAD IN THE SAND and hopes it will pass so he can continue to get paid!

NOT WILLING TO STAND JUST LIKE ALL THE REST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• "WAKE UP" THIS IS ABOUT OUR NATION IF THEY REFUSE TO REPRESENT THE VERY DOCUMENT THE FOUNDERS SET FORTH THEN THEY DO NOT REPRESENT US. AND IF THEY HOLD AN ELECTED OFFICE AND REFUSE THEY HAVE WILLINGLY COMMITTED TREASON!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Alex Jones is a hype master manipulator. Don't believe a word he says. He is too comfortable with Al Jezeera and our Muslim enemies. Even Al Qaeda's leaders are tired of his "truther" lies. Jones is nothing but a sad distraction at a very important time in our nation's history. 

Glenn Beck is right, the Republicans are trying to absorb the tea party, but not very successfully--yet. During the primary process is when we must assert ourselves, or we once again find ourselves voting for the lesser of two evils, for a 3rd party candidate, or not voting at all.  I, for one, am very tired of choosing between voting for a 3rd party candidate whom I really like but has no chance of winning, OR the Republican candidate whom I don't like, but whom is marginally better than the demoncrat.

• Mary Ann, I truely believe that the willingness of people to vote for the lesser of 2 evils is the very thing that has put us where we are today.  The idea of people putting their party ahead of our country is abhorant to me and I can never compromise my principles and patriotism to do it; I never have and never will.  Republobots will tell us...again...like they do at every election, "You have no choice, this is the most important election ever, you have to vote for our treasonous liberal...again".  I ain't buyin' it.  I voted against both Osama Barak and John McAmnesty and have a clear conscience about it.  McAmnesty would have done more PERMANENT damage to America. 
This reply was deleted.