Good to Note and Learn

Click on image above to read the article if you want to...however, I only posted this image for us to know our enemy if it comes to this.

Boston bombers: FBI hunting 12-strong terrorist “sleeper cell” linked to brothers Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks, Twana.  This is good information to make note of and remember.  But, the most important thing we can do right now (IMHO) is keep our eyes on information coming out about the involvement of the House of Saud/Saudi Arabia/Obama Administration.  I hope everyone in this group can refrain from following the "conspiracy" sites that distract our attention from the truth we can receive from credible sources.

• Brigitte Gabriel, CEO of ACT!forAmerica, is very actively alerting America of both violence potential and hidden creeping jihad in America with CAIR, ISNA, etc. and their ability to place Muslim Brotherhood people in high offices in the government to promote their sharia law and Islamophobia campaigns intended to disarm Americans.

• Thanks.

• Anybody familiar with LP Armed, LRF Armed, 3115 FT.?  What do these terms mean?

• Only question I have is -- Is this the same FBI that investigated the older brother ,as advised to do  by the Russians-- but found nothing there? Are these the same investigators who could not find any "who done it" when this same older brother had his "only American friend" found dead with the signature of the Islamic (a slit throat) along with other Jews back in 2011? And last is there any three strike rule before Americans quit trusting these guys?

• There are well over 30+ terrorist training camps in the USA alone.  Going after "sleeper cells" is retarded when we have entire training camps that must be eradicated.

This reply was deleted.