Constitutional Emergency

Government Completely Out Of Control - It's beyond chaos, they're now jeopardizing our food supply, our water, and the very existence of our farmers.

There will come a time when America will awaken from the slumber, stupor, hypnosis or whatever "we the people" are currently under.  Will it be too late? 

Is it possible for anyone, anyone, to view what the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is doing in attempting rules over every ditch, every puddle, every drop of water in the United States?  This is just another of the communist ideology in an on-going attempt to totally control every facet of the the lives of American citizens. They control our money supply, trying to control our healthcare, and now total water control.

Check out ditchtherule.fb.org

I'm beyond being tired of constantly oppressed by a government fully mobilized in destroying every free movement and reversing the rights given the people of America by God...they can't do it, they won't be allowed to do it...

As the farm family says in the video, "enough is enough, we won't back down". 

Active resistance is being thrust upon us whether we want it or not.

Views: 2268

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

NOT S,O WE ARE HERE AND IT IS TIME HOW EVER MANY OF US THERE ARE TO GO IN PERSON AND VISIT OUR CONGRESSMEN AND WOMEN AND DEMAND WHAT WE WANT YES MILLIONS IS GREAT BUT I HAVE NOT EVEN GOTTEN WORD FROM THE T PARTY GROUPS AS TO WHERE THEY ARE NOW.

WE MUST NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES, STOP THE EPA IRS AND THE INFLUX OF THESE ILLEGALS INTO THIS COUNTRY OUR SOVEREIGNTY IS AT STAKE, AND GOD FORBID ONE SUPREME COURT JUSTICE RESIGNS WE ARE ONE AWAY FROM THE END OF THE 2ND AMENDMENT OR AMERICA FOR SURE.     WE ALONE NOW MUST BEAR ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND DO WHAT WE MUST NO MATTER HOW MANY WE ARE OR WHAT MUST BE DONE.  I MET A MILITIAMAN FROM CT WHEN I WAS THERE FOR OAS IN MAY WE NEED THEM NOW.   WE DO NOT COME FROM COWARDS BUT FROM LOVE OF COUNTRY AND MUST BE WILLING TO STOP THE PROGRESSIVE MARXISTS FROM GETTING THEIR ONE WORLD GOVT.

PLAN WE MUST BE THE PLAN GET IN TOUCH W/THE MILITIAMEN I WILL SEE IF THEY HAVE A WEBSITE SOMEWHERE.    DO WHAT WE MUST TRY TO GET TV ADS LIKE OBAMACARE A VIOLATION OF ART 1 SECT 7 DO NOT SIGN UP IT IS UP TO US NOW.   KEEP IN TOUCH

There are many militia web sites.  And many are on the border now trying to stop the invasion.

I wonder how many of the founders would have stayed the course if they- like us, all had a brain washing tool in their living rooms. I'm not trying to make excuses for our apathy- simply trying to understand it. Like you I thought I would see at least a million patriots in D.C. on the 16th of May. The reality was like getting kicked in the stomach.... Apparently we have a huge job ahead of us educating the masses. Do we have the time to reach them? Maybe we could have classes on the mall? Perhaps even some training in combat skills for those like me who have never served but fear the time may still be coming. Yes this IS sad....

I was in D.C. on May 17th for OAS and yes the turn out was not what was expected...The American People are so dumbed down and LAZY that they would not pick up their fat ASSES (Sorry but True) to help anyone, not even themselves in most cases!  When the DHS/Commie/Muslim/NWO Monsters show-up at their doors they will have to carry their fat ASSSES out to the Fema Bus!  It makes me sick!

We can thank NObama and the EPA for holding us back. NObama and the EPA have stopped drilling for oil in many areas claiming destruction of anything. Beetles, birds, geese, grasses, flowers, vines, anything. We have vast amounts of oil under our soil. More than any of those Countries we pay very high prices for it. It does us, however, no good if we are not allowed to remove if from our ground. Water is the next hold up of the Americas, and We the People. Once they control the water, we will have to beg, or pay heavily, for it.

I cannot judge their souls, for the evil they do but one is coming soon, who will be their judge, and they will be put into the ground, way below those ponds and huge reservoirs of much needed resources,  they will not let us take from. Keep your heart, and Soul right with God, and be ready when he comes through the clouds in great glory to the saved, and anguish for those who are in sin. GOD BLESSS AMERICA

YOU ARE WRONG, FREEDOMFIGHTER!!!  A vacuum was created after Reagan (Bush" no new taxes, and yet....there they were!).  A vacuum must be filled.  If we do not fill it, the libs will.  And they did...Clinton and Clinton...George Bush to a degree....and BO and his army of castrators.  We have ourselves to blame.  AND, if WE do not fix it, we have ourselves to blame AGAIN!  It is WE THE PEOPLE, not Them the DemsPut the blame where it belongs and get to fixing it!

Let's Roll!

You are correct, John Harold. We are to blame for what we suffer under this Regime. We have been our own worst enemy, due mostly co complacency. Everyone screams, why haven't they, or why didn't we, or how can we, but the fault lies with those who scream, but in the wrong direction.

The reason our Nation has fallen to it's current state of disrepair, and disgrace, are two fold. We Conservatives were severely outnumbered at the polls. A scant few votes were cast, by comparison to those which could have, and should have been.

The biggest reason, other than the fact that too many stayed home to let the other guy take care of it, is due to the ineffectiveness of the voting process. The biggest foes we had, besides our lazy selves, were the Illegal alien votes, the dead people, and multiple voters. The second big hit came from the 47 percent of Americans who are completely supported by our Government paychecks and subsidies. This does not even include all of the illegals who also are supported by our Government. None of these people want to jump into the quicksand of having to actually go out and search for work, and support their families honorably. They do not want to bite the hand which literally feeds them. Now, the Gay's are voters for the Libs, the Unions are voters of the Libs, and the black vote is still in support of the black man sitting In our Presidents chair, regardless of how badly he runs that office. To any opposition, he yells RACIST, when he is the very worst offender.

We can make a difference in November, probably our last chance TO make a difference. We must show up 100% of our numbers, vote Conservative, and take the Senate while retaining the House. This will at least clip the wings of  the Vulture which circles the dying corpse of the America which has been shot in the gut, and is dying.

I have spent  as much time in Washington as finances, and time would permit. I have blast faxed, texted, called, and emailed every representative, judge, mayor, Governor, and anyone else who could make a difference, telling them we want our Country back, or they will pay the price for their non compliance. I have ROLLED as hard, and as far as I can, and will continue to wage this war against our oppressors.  If all would make the same efforts, we should be victorious in our endeavors. .

I am humbled by your compliments, Freedom Fighter!

How many times have  we gone to the polls to vote good people in only to find out afterwards that were no different then the rest of the corrupt misfits in office? The entire cabal of Congress, Senate and the Courts are no longer a government for and by the people. They are evil and infect those who want to do good when elected to office. Face it, America is dying and there isn't anything going to be done by the people to revive her. Maybe when the government starts spilling our blood we'll decide to fight back. 

Our founding fathers said that "from time to time it will be necessary for patriots to spill their blood to nourish the tree of liberty."

And we're right on the edge.

You may well be correct.  It may very well take that action, and I think so many will be so very stunned that they will stand in disbelief for a period of time before responding, or shot while standing stupefied.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service