Constitutional Emergency

Government Completely Out Of Control - It's beyond chaos, they're now jeopardizing our food supply, our water, and the very existence of our farmers.

There will come a time when America will awaken from the slumber, stupor, hypnosis or whatever "we the people" are currently under.  Will it be too late? 

Is it possible for anyone, anyone, to view what the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is doing in attempting rules over every ditch, every puddle, every drop of water in the United States?  This is just another of the communist ideology in an on-going attempt to totally control every facet of the the lives of American citizens. They control our money supply, trying to control our healthcare, and now total water control.

Check out ditchtherule.fb.org

I'm beyond being tired of constantly oppressed by a government fully mobilized in destroying every free movement and reversing the rights given the people of America by God...they can't do it, they won't be allowed to do it...

As the farm family says in the video, "enough is enough, we won't back down". 

Active resistance is being thrust upon us whether we want it or not.

Views: 2270

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

DE-FUND THE EPA  ((((((((( ++++ CONGRESS ))))) +++++ THEY WON'T BECAUSE THEY WORK FOR THE ANTICHRIST +++++ OBAMA ++++++ ))))))))  . IT IS TIME PEOPLE  +++++STAND UP ++++ .

Join NumbersUSA now.  I'm convinced these people are trying to help us stop these illegals.  They do this with a free fax service.  What I mean is that depending on the circumstances they provide you with 1-4 faxes to choose from which will be sent to your respective  Representative and Senators along with a P.S. if you want to use it.  They provide this service for free, however they do ask for donations but they never push it.  I think that NumbersUSA mostly, are to be credited with stopping the immigration bills proposed by Bush and Obama.   Please check this out.  Faxes are more important than emails any day.   In case you are a cynic like me; I am not hired by this organization to promote it.

"so I leave it to our brave men and women now serving and the Veterans many of whom are still willing to serve, if allowed, to close and kill the enemy and prevent the overthrow of the United States Of America.  It appears that the current President of the U.S., his staff and cabinet members and a majority of Congress appear to have turned tail to run should a "call to arms" be made."

Little Eagle, I believe at this point, we should cause those in Washington to (poo-poo their pants) and make the "CALL FOR ARMS" BECAUSE I believe, they the government doesn't want this to happen, they just want to keep destroying the Constitution and the Bill of Rights and finish turning us (the Citizens) into slaves and since we have at least 300 million weapons in the hands of the citizens they will lose, the ballgame is over for them.

Time to awaken and hold responsible our Congress. They legally hold control of the purse strings and could control what the EPA and other agencies are doing, illegally and shady. And the American people need to be aware of the illegal and shady goings on and come to action!. Our government is ruled by the people for God's sake!! The Congress works for us!! If we can't do anything else, we all need to vote this November and start a real change in our country, then focus on 2016 and make a real change in our government. Quit hiding our heads in the sand and wake up to what is going on all around us!!!

There is a evil global desire by the elite to imprison the people of the world.  That's a big request for little minds.

Business ceo's always look for the bottom line in all deals. In order to make this job easier their descision  is to just

eliminate 2/3 rds of them, the rest will fall into line. As today we see GMO's, Fema Camps, water control, food an fuel

control, and if one connects the dots the end result is population reduction by force. People in the world are simply tired

of a few in control of everything. The war between good an evil is at our doorstep, we are slowly riseing to protest but we

only have deaf ear's to hear us. Eventually this senario will lead to mass revolution by the people, and the evil ones pushing this control over the people will be met with total destruction of America, an possibly the world.

All by design to lower the population which makes slavery much easier on a global scale.

We must fight this now an with all our might. May God Be With US...      AMEN

Time to clean house started right after Regan left office, an now we stand a good chance of missing the widow of opportunity with the current Gov, an Fraud in theif. I do believe we must do something, all i am saying is lets do the one thing they do not expect with the element of surprize on our side.

When we speak it lands on deaf ear's, when we show our dislike we are called racist, when we ask questions we are called terrorist's.  At what point do we come to our sense's an realize if we expect anything done, then WE should be the ones doing it. Dissaster of the present regiem is everywhere an i really dont see this getting any better, we have militia on the border in  AZ  doing what the do nothing Gov refuses to do. If you want something done then use WE THE PEOPLE...

The day is coming really soon an we will see our neighbor's take up arm's to revolt against this regiem. Sooner the Better!

Hi there my Patriot friends,

I just had to share this....Worth reading.

Historically illiterate & deceitful president

You may recall that a few weeks ago, our illustrious president spoke of
past presidents making prisoner swaps at the end of wars that took
place on their watch, much like his swap he said convincingly. 

CNSNews.coma id="yui_3_16_0_1_1404779013767_76339" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://cnsnews.com/" name="yui_3_16_0_1_1404779013767_76339">http://cnsnews.com/> carried this quote,  "This is what happens
at the end of wars," President Barack Obama said Tuesday when he was asked
about swapping American Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl for five Taliban terrorists.
"That was true for George Washington, that was true for Abraham Lincoln,
that was true for FDR. That's been true of every combat situation, that at
some point, you make sure that you try to get your folks back.  And that's
the right thing to do."

While that sounds good, let's check our historical facts-  the
Revolutionary War ended in 1783 and Washington did not become president
until 1789.  Lincoln was assassinated in mid-April, 1865 and the war didn't
end until May, the month following.  As for FDR, he died of a stroke before
the end of WWII.  So there you have it, none of these presidents were in
office at the ends of those wars, making it impossible for them to make any
prisoner swaps.

So much for our historically illiterate president.  You would think that
someone on his staff would keep him from making these foolish blunders, but
speaking half truths and telling whole lies has become his pattern of speech
when it comes to the American public.

I believe some are missing the main reason here. I have listened to people an found that most are just to broke, this started back in 2008 when the fraud took the WH. By july 08  i an all my business associates in trucking had lost their equipment an then lost their homes, why, just pay $ 5.82 at the pump for diesel and see how long you can stay running. This i believe was all by design to keep people broke. Thus is where we are today, people i know are still unemployed, broke, and it is not getting better here in realville. If this administration is hell bent on a spark by us to start a revolution, nobody wish's to see,    then who is to say maybe this is what we need to get their attention.

This Government is out of control-- we need someone to step up who means business. Then we got someone to get behind.   Lawfully or otherwise, just get the job done or they win!

I have found, during my travels of the paths of life, that sometimes a obstacle blocks my way to my objective. I have also found, that the only way that obstacle can be removed, is for myself to push it. On occasion, I am joined by others who are also impeded by that same obstacle.

A journey around the world begins with one small step. No one can take that first step for us, we must begin the journey as a individual. The one who needs to step up, who means business, is each one of us. When enough find out what is being done, then others will join. We cannot depend upon someone else, or the other guy, to do what needs to be done. It is a serious problem, which will take a group effort to achieve, but each one of us is a part, or the beginning, perhaps, of that group.

I have spent my time in Washington, as much as funds, time, and health permitted. When I could no longer give my physical support to the cause, I phoned, texted, emailed, faxed, and even posted snail mail to each and every representative, Judge, Congressman/Woman senator, mayor, and Governor who could make a difference.. I have joined the verbal rebellion, talking to Friends, Family, leaving slips of paper with my tips at eateries, and even striking up conversations with strangers who would listen. I have asked for everyone to do the same, to whom I have talked.

I have tried to shame, plead, and even threaten all of those to whom I sent my objections, with not being a true American, and making them aware that their positions are in jeopardy. I have been doing this on my own since pre NObamas re-election. I know I have made a dent, and a difference, small as it may be on the grand scale of things, but I have made the effort. The only help I may have gotten from anyone else, is that which I begged them to do to participate in the retaking of our Government, and Country. Personally, I believe our greatest, and only big chance to change our situations is in November. We must take the Senate, and retain the House. This will give us much better leverage against the Evil sitting in our Presidents chair. We cannot, however, make this happen sitting on our couches, and hoping the rest will get it done. WE ALL MUST VOTE, CONSERVATIVE.

That is the problem, Greg! No one who is now in position to take the bull by the horns within the government has come forward with a plan to restore our Republic. There is dead silence from those we voted in to represent us. They are so damn scared of Obama that what little courage they had has been swept under a rug somewhere. They don't want to fix the damage Obama has done nor do they want to remove him from office. We have massive voter fraud, out of control spending, a tidal wave of illegals coming across the border, a corrupt health care system and on and on with a daily gust of hot air we get from them blown up our rears. The corruption in government is so deep seated it appears they have all sold their souls to the devil.

I was hoping our military leaders would move forward and remove Obama but Obama began removing them by the hundreds. So, what we have left are men and women who are afraid to open their mouths for fear of being fired for speaking out. There is a saying that action speaks louder than words.  No one in government is listening or paying attention to our grievances. It is why we need a strong fearless leader, another George Washington who will not waver. I would stand with any man with the courage George Washington had and act instead of talking.

I wish I cold say I know how but I cannot.  It would seem we have no representation. Our congress is silent on anything this thug does. Boehner is suing....what good does that do by the time the suit comes to fruition Obama will either have declared his Dictatorship or will have moved on to let another traitor continue what he has started.  Personally I think that was the idea to make us think he was doing something but in truth not doing anything but cover for Obama as he has done since day one. The Congress and Senate have been bought and paid for. Retired Colonel Riley attempted to get 10 million americans to come to Washington peacefully to show the power of the people.  Did they come........With the exception of about 2 to 4 thouand....NO.  I do not think it was cowardness instead I believe many realize that the Congress and Senate  have become Corporate America and our once Representatives have become Executives of the Corporation.  They no longer need us little people.  We paid them too well, allowed them to stay in the Congress or Senate too long and now they feel they own us and are much smarter than the rest of us peons.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service