Constitutional Emergency

Resistance is not futile!

The fight has officially been brought to my front door.. From a citizen in Delaware..

Last night I was out with a buddy of mine. I got a text from my wife that the cops and dyfs are at the house and they wanna check out my guns and needed me to open my safe.
I'm instantly on my way. I get in contact with evan Nappen on the way. I explain the situation. I walk in my house and hand the phone to the first cop I see. Then direct all of em outside. Dyfs got a call because of a pic on my son holding a gun. They wanted to look around and check all my guns out, make sure they were all registered. Obviously that didn't go well because I refused. I had Nappen on speaker phone the entire time so they had to deal with both of us. They kept trying to pressure me to open my safe. They had no warrant, no charges, nothing. I didn't budge. I was told I was being "unreasonable" and that I was acting suspicious because I wouldn't open my safe. Told me they were gonna get a search warrant. Told em go ahead. Nappen (my lawyer) asked me for the dyfs workers name. she wouldnt give it. i asked for credentials and she wouldnt show em. i tried to take a pic of her and she turned around real fast and walked away. After a while of them threatening to take my kids, get warrants and intimidation they left. Empty handed and seeing nothing.

People it can happen that fast. Most people wouldn't have stood up to them like I did.

Showed up with the tactical gear

All over this picture

That's a m&p-15 22

They never even saw the picture. It was all hear say. Just a phone call saying someone saw a pic of a child holding a gun.
I stood my ground

http://deloc.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=8175&sid=4ea46...

Views: 426

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He did a good job.

This sort of activity began a long time ago. It is the taking away of the child, breaking up the family, that they aim for. The gun is just an excuse to destroy your family, and I must say, your bank account. I can go clear back to 1988 when the government set out to destroy families, thus destroying America.

You made two very smart moves from the get-go. I hope all that read the above, learn the lesson well.

1. If they come to your door without a search warrant, do NOT open your door.

2. Immediately get your attorney on the phone. (if you don't have an attorney try to find one locally that is friendly to the legal firearms owners in your area. Explain the exact scenario you read above and ask if you can call him day or night to do what the guy did in this post. He may or may not charge you for his services. Work it out up front)

FYI... For all of my fellow Patriots that love to hunt with firearms, beware posting pics of your latest kill on the internet. Especially places like facebook. Too easy for a school or law enforcement to use a pic of you and your son having the best day of your life together over a harvested 8 pointer with rifles included, to use against you. And, if any of you are going through an ugly divorce I suggest the following... If your ex-spouse is the get-even type and you share children, get the firearms out of your house until things cool down. He or she can use your legal ownership of firearms to attack you with a Family Court Judge as being an unfit parent. You don't necessarily have to get rid of everything, just get any and all suggestion of gun ownership out of the house. If they send Family Services to inspect your house for habitation approval for your kids, the house has to be scrubbed clean of any connection to firearms.

Unfortunately, these are the times we live in. Until we reverse the tyrranical BS from our government we are stuck with having to play smarter than Uncle Sam.

Had house broken into 3 times last year, took 8 to 10 guns. There 30 yrs no trouble, the 31st?

Went thru deadbolts. Had to deal with Sheriff's Dept 4 times,

took photos of 1/2 ransacked house. Only took one relic bolt action, found 2 bayonets in my trashcan rusting!

Was quizzed by Deputy, when did you see each one last, are you sure.

Phoned my grown "kids", maybe thought I was senile.

Write down serial #'s. Found sales slip and state police form on my Ruger Mk2.

Got check from insurance company, the day it came, envelope ripped open, (someone

local in my mailbox, saw gun mags), they sent check in another envelope. Like a Youtube

video says: "Watch what you say to the Police"! Was in back of my mind.

Recall a former friend, had rifle disassembled. The thieves thought it was broken.

Take out the bolts and mags.

Addendum: Had a small portable safe, locked. Had all my important papers.

Gone. Should have written: Papers Only!

Called Credit Bureau, they contact the others.

Before Tax Time, had my mail held at Post Office,

just incase.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service