Constitutional Emergency

HAS GOV JINDAL BEEN READING OAS MISSION STATEMENT?? PERHAPS LISTENING TO DOZENS OF OAS RADIO, NEWSPAPER INTERVIEWS?

http://www.newswithviews.com/NWV-News/news396.htm

OBAMA PROVOKING A SECOND AMERICAN REVOLUTION, SAY GOVERNOR AND POLICY EXPERT

By NWV Senior Political News Writer, Jim Kouri
Posted 1:00 AM Eastern
July 2, 2014
© 2014 NewsWithViews.com

It's quite possible that President Barack Obama and his administration's minions are provoking many Americans to stage an actual rebellion, former NRA editor and leading weapons policy maven, John Snyder told the Examiner on Thursday. In addition, Snyder points out that Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal also accused President Obama and other Democrats of waging war against religious liberty and education and said that a rebellion is brewing in the U.S. with people ready for "a hostile takeover" of the nation's capital.

"Is President Obama provoking rebellion? It's quite possible he is," Snyder said. " [And] that seems to be the opinion of Gov. Bobby Jindal of Louisiana and others, as well."

Gov. Jindal is quoted by Fox News as saying he could "sense right now a rebellion brewing amongst these United States where people are ready for a hostile takeover of Washington, D.C., to preserve the American dream for our children and grandchildren."

Gov. Jindal spoke in Washington, D.C, at the annual Faith and Freedom Coalition conference. During his presentation he accused Obama, his minions and sycophants of waging war against certain American values "The Pelican State governor is right on," said Snyder, who is also on the board of advisers for the National Association

"As a matter of fact, America should be ashamed of the Obama presidency," he added.

Obama had stated earlier at the White House that America -- meaning the American people -- should be ashamed that more gun control laws never materialized after some high-profile killing sprees.

"In reality," Snyder retorted, "Obama, former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi of California and their supporters try to argue for gun control as necessary for crime control, although studies indicate gun control does not have a positive impact on crime control."

"What they really want to do is undermine the right and ability of law-abiding citizens to protect themselves and others from criminal violence [or worse]," he said.

Snyder claims that gun control is merely one of the issues in which the Obama White House manifested its absurdity. "All are clear examples of absurd government activity becoming normal for government officials. What this means is that government itself will lose legitimacy, if it [hasn't] already. This in turn could lead to the hostile takeover of Washington, D.C. predicted by Gov. Bobby Jindal," Snyder warned.

"I can sense right now a rebellion brewing amongst these United States," Jindal said at Ralph Reed's Faith and Freedom Coalition conference. "People are ready for a hostile takeover of Washington, D.C., to preserve the American Dream for our children and grandchildren."

The release of the proposed Fiscal-Year 2015 Budget revealed that President Barack Obama and his minions have not abandoned their mission to control guns in the hands of U.S. citizens, even after the abysmal failures last year in the liberal-left's quest to pass their anti-gun agenda items, according to the Washington, D.C., political news web site, The Hill.

Despite cuts to the nation's defense, homeland security and public safety budgets, Obama's 2015 budget proposal reveals his continued goal of controlling firearms and ammunition in the hands of civilians who wish to protect themselves, their loved ones and their homes.

The FY'15 Budget proposal has devoted cash to improve the background checks conducted by the FBI, better data collection and storage within the National Criminal History Improvement Program (NCHIP) and increased inspections of firearms dealers.

© 2014 NWV - All Rights Reserved

Views: 1515

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

comon sence isnt so comon I guess for any1 still in denial

This message better explains Obama and his cohorts' intents than anything I have read for a while!  Our founding fathers had it right all along, when creating and passing the 2nd amendment, due to their own previous experiences with traitorous government "leaders" who turned against the people.  AND, they knew very well what would happen in this country, sooner or later, when enough self seeking individuals came into possession of responsible seats of government.  IF these senseless, would be dictators, would put the same efforts and research into the 'WHY's" of crime and violence instead of blaming it all on guns - with no mention of the many other weapons people, out of their right minds, use to kill and harm others, we would ALL be so much better off.

Really Hugh, if I remember correctly, hammers kill more people than guns...... but then, they all need all need a WILLING  USER don't they? 

I THINK IT IS THE ONLY WAY ((((((( WE NEED OUR MILITARY TO START THE SHOW & WE WILL HELP )))))))) WE CAN'T WIN WITH THE VOTE BECAUSE THE GAME IS RIGGED ++++++ WHEN DEAD PEOPLE VOTE WE DIE ++++++ .

Carolyn, I was so impressed with your post, I copied it and pasted it on my facebook page, I hope you don't mind, please keep up the good work.....Joe

"National Criminal History Improvement Program........ increased inspections of firearms dealers"...... does all that come with fries?

Just another way to suppress We the People who stand against the cabal as well as continue with the Cloward-Piven strategy.... spend, spend, spend and overwhelm the system until it implodes...... ruthless, treasonous, low-life, scumbag bottom-feeders.....

FML, Who paid for these creeps to run election canpaigns? CHASE BANK, BOA, EXXON, etc.. The corporate take over of the world is almost complete with the "Government " Taking credit for the spying by Google, Insurance institute, Credit reporting fakers, and DARPA .  We are lost untill we help our neighbors get out from under the corporate boot . When Verizon can no longer tell experian that you bought beer with your american express credit card at the Exxon gas station thus changing your insurance rates for your home and car, we will have made a start twards thwarting these bastards. Untill we stop the co operation between credit reporters , insurance , energy suppliers and arms manufacturers , communications companies and media conglomerates we are trapped.. Get you personal communications encrypted as a usless protest because everything else you do is recorded for refrence at the NSA for these corporations to paruse and pilfer at any time. 

Having attended OAS rally, my disappointment realized. The 1.8 million stayed at home, played it safe, and assumed everything will just go away. I took time off from my life, my work, my family and spent money I didn't really have. Those that sat on their ass and hoped we could change the world alone out of fear, inconvenience, money problems, laziness or any other excuse have sown the seeds they will reap. That was perhaps the last chance to end things in a peaceful manor. You blew it.

The fuse is lit. Maybe it goes nowhere, maybe we just give in and bend over. Maybe little factions pop up and get mowed down and labeled Terrorists and 15 minutes later we sit on our ass and change the channel and watch some reality show that defies intelligence and clamor for more. Or maybe enough people get pissed and actually do something. Personally my faith in the latter is gone.

The majority are just arm chair generals. The unique quality that made us Americans wiped away. It's easier to just bicker, and bloviate our discontent than it is to take action. To just make a piss storm and hope someone else will take care of it for you. If you were in Washington at the rally you are a kindred spirit and someone I was honored to meet. I shook your hand and told you what an honor it was to be by your side.

If you sat on your ass and whined just put your thumb back in your mouth, you willingly gave them the green light. You think a thousand people in Washington made anyone stop and take notice? A Washington museum gets more people in a day. I watched people cry for what they knew they had lost. If I sound pissed at those who didn't attend, I am. Do yourself a favor and don't post your excuses for why you weren't there. It just proves my point.

I stood with a thousand patriots. The last of a breed of men and (((woman))) the best America perhaps ever made. Unarmed, and looking at men with guns. I heard their voices, chanted slogans, read there signs, broke bread with them, prayed with them and I shared their sorrow. We wondered why our brothers had abandoned us. Why we had been left behind.

Show me how wrong I am. I challenge you. Band together, face your fear, grow some balls. Make yourself heard, scream as loud as you can, get angry, get down right brutal and grab your convictions. Make them see you aren't going to take it anymore! May our forefathers be with us and grant us wisdom, fidelity, and honor, Amen.

Geronimo!

Oath Keeper

82nd Airborne Infantry

James, I am sorry! When it became an  impossibility for my wife and I to go (though we did go to DC on 7 occasions previously)   and none were for vacation. I found it inexcusable to not assist those that were going. We stopped what we were doing (working for a living) and contacted about 30 different Tea party groups to let them know we were willing to pay for their gas, and food if they were going. We also organized a team of people to provide Financial support, CB Radio's, gas, food and Prayer. to those going that would pass through Tucson.

I sir, am not going to let YOU take on the entire load yourself AND NOR should those reading this! Please contact me at my web site mrstones.com and I will donate $50 as my gift to you a fellow American that I am thankful for! Regardless of your experience in DC, I will not leave you behind, YOU are a fellow American who gave more than I.

I appreciate you, sir, You screaming Eagle!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service