UPDATE :

"OKAY EVERYONE - I AM READY TO CALL THIS PHOTO/LETTER A FORGERY....

This is not only the information age, it is also the DISINFORMATION age."

JB Williams

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The drums of wars are beating louder and louder.

• No, I've never seen anything like this--but I believe we turned power over to the U.N. back when and incrementally by each president  until now where it is blatant and in our face. 

• Twana............did you find the document on the UN site??

• This has the ring of truth, with vague, but plausible information.

It is very blatant, clear and concise. When is the last time a governmental document was those 3 things?

It has all the earmarks of a classic ruse.

I call B.S.

BUT, just because this one is most likely false, does NOT preclude the ACTUAL existence of something similar, or worse.

Vigilance is the only way..... 

Brian

PRK

• Agreed: blatant grammar mistakes and not at all in the language of the global statists.

• I got this somewhere and printed it -- don't know if it's a fraud or not - but so much is happening and I put NOTHING past this evil President!

• While I agree, the pRESIDENT is not solely to blame...................

Brian

PRK

• Conservatives -- especially gun owners -- get hoaxed a lot, and that makes us look foolish. I can't find anything to verify that this is legitimate, but I can't find anything that says is isn't, either. The "Restricted" distribution means that it won't be found on the UNODA Website, but the fact that "UNODA" exists should be enough to give one pause.

Note that problem area "6" has a couple of errors in its construction; whether that is significant or not I don't know. Lots of government and industry documents are being released with many errors nowadays.

We will soon know if it's real.

• http://www.un.org/ga/search/view_doc.asp?symbol=A/66/159

This is a generic document form the same office.

Note the numerous inconsistencies. 

Brian

PRK

This reply was deleted.