I can't stand the thought that our wonderful and so very brave military might see these miscreants all over our White House unopposed!!!!  We promised them "You keep fighting over there for all of us and we'll keep fighting over here for all of you!"  I believe this has everything to do with our troops and the jihadi's way of undermining their efforts and messing with their "hearts and minds."  I will be there to mess with their hearts and minds, along with others.  The general thought is that military support groups will not officially oppose, however folks who can make it will attend, as Americans in opposition

It is still not determined whether these 3 terrorists have their VISA to enter the US.   Capitol  Police have not seen a permit request filed with any Muslim group as of yet.  I was told a permit request could also possibly go thru the Park Police or the Secret Service. WHATEVER, I will be there just in case and I hope those in the area will join us. 
My fear is that even if the psycho terrorists do not get their VISA, they may activate their "cells" to make a show.  This too may be their practice run to see how things go for their big splash on July 4th in DC.  Now that is really infuriating folks, they think they are going to make our Independence Day theirs!  NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

http://onemillionmuslims.info/Home_Page.html  from this website:  " to begin the difficult process of post 9/11 healing."  

What a sIap in the face of our troops and our 9/11 families, I think we'd all like to give them a reason to heal!!  I also read the March will denounce terrorism, well that is a little difficult to believe when CAIR is one of the Sponsors of their March.  CAIR has been identified by the government at trial as a participant in an ongoing and ultimately unlawful conspiracy to support a designated terrorist organization, Hamas.

So please, make preparations to be in DC on the 4th of July to counter the Million Muslim March and help me start spreading the word.  If you are in or near the DC area or you know folks who are, please ask them to join us in LaFayette Park on Thursday. Their rally shows a time of 12-4pm.  I will be in the park around 10am.  Hope to see you there!

Beverly Perlson
The Band of Mothers

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• IF THEY GET A VISA...............TIME TO IMPEACH!.....................NO END OR BUTTS....THIS IS THE LOWEST OF LOWS

WE HAVE MEN & WOMEN FIGHTING FOR OTHERS PEOPLES  FREEDOM..........AND THEN YOU GET THE NUTS IN GOVERNMENT TO DO THIS?

''I    M   P  E  A   C  H ''................. NOW

• IMPEACH.....IMPEACH......it is that time.NOW.
  • I  wonder if  the troops know what is going on here at home?
  • From sharia4america: US moslums taught/told to NOT OBEY US LAW! sharia.jpg?w=640&h=340

Quran (2:191-193) – And slay them wherever
    ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence
    they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is
    worse than slaughter and fight them until persecution
    is no more, and religion is for is for Allah

• Now why do you suppose that the Lamestream Media doesn't show this on the air????? We are in frightening times and ALL AMERICANS that love this great land better get involved or we will surely lose her!
  • CAIR also backs the Muslim Brotherhood, they are not to be trusted at all!
  • Susan i am with you and feel the same way.Why this hasn't been done by now ,i do not understand.
  • Lets do it, come on lets impeace and throw all his fruitcakes out on there a..    and now i'am ready to go with you all.
    • You think we have till 2012?????!!!!!
  • Me or you...could YOU impeache Obama? Not likely. That what is the Congress for. Unfortunately they are on the same boat as Obama. So it is very unlikely, that we have somebody with guts to do it. Col. Alan West? Maybe...so ask him.
This reply was deleted.