http://www.redstate.com/2014/12/04/would-you-please-click-here-to-order-john-boehner-some-new-balls/

Would You Please Click Here to Order John Boehner Some New Balls?
I guess Barack Obama took John Boehner’s balls because Boehner is playing with the President’s balls instead of his own.

That’s sad. I mean, think about this. For the last three months, the GOP actively campaigned against Barack Obama’s planned amnesty action while the Democrats attacked the GOP for a government shut down. You could be forgiven for thinking the GOP just got its ass kicked in the last election given the way the GOP leadership is behaving.

Boehner is going to join Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV) and keep Barack Obama’s executive amnesty plan going. He’s lining up votes with Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) to make sure the President’s amnesty is funded.

Obama threw all these balls in the air and Boehner is fetching them for him. It’s just kind of depressing.

So I figured Boehner must have lost his own balls. I got on Amazon. Here’s are three balls! And they’re blue! They even claim to be “longer lasting.”

I think John Boehner could use these. Maybe if we give John Boehner some balls of his own, he’ll start playing with his own instead of Barack Obama’s on this executive amnesty nonsense.

You can mail John Boehner some balls by clicking here and sending them to this address:

Rep. John Boehner
76 East High Street, 3rd Floor
Springfield, OH 45502
(937) 322-1120

Now click the "Read More" button below to tweet this out and get it on Facebook so all your friends do the same.
Read More

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Poor Speaker Boehner..........has lost his manhood...

• He's a bonehead.... he can't get a Boehner.  Him, McCain and McConnell should have been thrown out.

• .......and "we, the people" have lost America.

• Forrest Jane THE ONLY WAY AMERICA IS LOST IS IF WE SIT ON OUR ASSES AND DO NOTHING

I CONTACTED TEA PARTY GROUPS TO GO TO A RALLY DEC 3 THEIR ANS WAS NO BELIEVE IT I WAS STUNNED

THIS IS OUR COUNTRY AND IF WE DO NOTHING THEN SHUT THIS SITE DOWN AND STOP WHINNING.

IT IS TIME WE ACT LIKE AMERICANS GO TO DC WHO CARES HOW MANY MILLIONS WOULD BE NICE THOUGH, AND MAKE THEM LISTEN VISIT THEM IN PERSON OR SHUT UP

• I responded to go to that rally as well and never heard back, no interest in going to DC to protest I guess.
          Ferguson gets all the attention, same old story squeaky wheel gets the grease..
          For God and Our Fading Republic, Jim

• Please check this one ; Please Help. Thanks.

Forward this to a Friend. Click HERE to view as a webpage. 

http://webmailbb.juno.com/webmail/new/5?session_redirect=true&userinfo=f12cc750394616b309ff1687195b…
        • The "rally" one CAN choose to participate in is @ one's local county level, with far-reaching potential.  The problem with pointing a finger @ another in blame is three fingers then point back at oneself.  Each one has a backbone & can take a meaningful stand  that makes a difference, if one chooses.

The "hidden fourth" branch of gov't is discovered, being "resurrected" to save & restore America in practical manners. This grassroots movement has gained momentum to PEACEFULLY & LAWFULLY restore America to true justice, which we the people CAN choose to orchestrate & participate therein. Recent radio interview can be accessed at http://americamatters.us/show-archives/  clicking on "Just The Facts" and then click on 14-10-25 Just The Facts.mp3     27 min. intro  to CLGJs (with commercials in middle) Please join us!   Blessings 2 us ALL... :D

• Forrest Jane Cline ; please check  this one ; I hope you can help . Thanks.

Forward this to a Friend. Click HERE to view as a webpage. 

http://webmailbb.juno.com/webmail/new/5?session_redirect=true&userinfo=f12cc750394616b309ff1687195b…
  • Speaker of the House John Boehner
    American people overwhelmingly oppose  Obama's illegal amnesty. Republicans in Congress should use every tool at their  disposal—our constitutional checks and balances—to stop  Obama's amnesty.  The Senate should use its constitutional authority to halt confirmations for non-national security positions, until the President stops this illegal amnesty.  And both Houses should use the power of the purse,which the Framers understood to be the most potent tool Congress has to rein in an out-of-control Executive.
    “We should pass a short-term continuing resolution that includes language defunding the implementation of the President’s executive action on amnesty.
    “Nearly a dozen Senate Democrats have publicly expressed concerns about  Obama's executive amnesty. Support for the President's lawlessness decreases by the day, and House Republicans should provide Senate Democrats the opportunity to show voters whether or not they have heard the message the voters sent in the 2014 elections.”
    Defund Obama’s Amnesty NOW.
     "What the president is doing is dangerous.  If the president doesn't have to follow the law, what is the point of electing Congress?" Speaker John Boehner stop bending over to  Obama  ; get with the PRGRAM , STOP THIS UNCONSTITUTIONAL AMNESTY ; DO WHAT AMERICANS ARE ASKING YOU TO DO . NO AMNESTY , NO ONE PENNY TO OBAMA ; SHUT DOWN EVERYTHING , THE WASTE AND SPENDING WILL STOP.
    Thank you sir.
  • Senator John McCain
    Senator McCain, if treason is not worth a shutdown then what is? Get over your Nam brainwashing and support freedom for American Citizens! They did not elect you, Senator McCain to push against our Constitutional rights, but to support them against this treasonous President ! NO ONE PENNY TO Obama ; NO AMNESTY ; SHUTDOWN EVERYTHING , WHO CARES ; THE SPENDING and WASTE WILL STOP . THE AMERICANS HAVE SPOKEN ON THIS LAST ELECTION , and WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING .???
    GROW SOME BALLS , TESTICLES , COYONES , STAND TALL FOR AMERICA OR GO HOME , SENATOR McCAIN .
This reply was deleted.