Replies

• What is there to discuss????? 

The 2nd Amendment says Americans have the Right to OWN weapons for protection of home, family and from TYRANNY.  The Country is polarized at 50/50, 51/49.......of the last election results. only 38% of the country voted and of that 19.38% voted for the Post Turtle.......what makes ANYBODY think a Constitutional Amendment could remotely pass, removing the 2nd Amendment............?

There would be bloodshed that would resemble the Civil War if they tried.........

Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus et Fidelis

• The Liberal/communists left doesn't care a whit what the constitution says.  We are in a war and the enemy laughs at our constantly referring to what Ronald Reagan said or did.  They care nothing for what George Washington said, nor what Thomas Payne did or said.  We are at war.  Yes, we are at war and 98% of Media Outlets are nothing but propaganda outlets for the Communists.  They are blatant liars, schemers and vulgarians.  We keep expecting the republicans to do something - and they are-  they are keeping the right wing of the nation waiting for them to straighten things out.  That's their role, keep us waiting while the left eviscerates the nation.  Then there's the "Reaching across the aisle."  One doesn't "reach across the aisle" and put his hand into a bucket of full of honey wagon soup.  And they revile the honesty and purity of Christians and others who are pure of heart and mind.  The vulgar left does not honor God nor His laws.  Therefore, they would not shed one tear if all Christians and/or honest people were dead and buried.  The reluctant republicans have seen to it that we arrive to a major political/economic disaster and a major shift into a totalitarian - brutal dictatorship and "One World Government."  Have you noticed - we have the right to keep and bear armS, plural.  Why does that group of imposter's in Washington not want us to keep and bear arms?  It certainly is not that they have so much love and affections to bestow on us.  It is because their lust for power sets aside everything in order to replace God with themselves. A ready manifestation of the fact that "power corrupts" can readily be seen in Congress, in the media, in the unions and now in most business operations.  I am not a bitter person.  I am merely disgusted with lies, deceit, waste, intrigue, and unconcern for the oath of office public officials take.  I am not impressed with their silent, grinning grandstanding.  Oh Well,  Have a good day.

• Here is the TRUTH......and we can "monday Morning quarterback" all we want, but the fact is this.  Simply..."SCHATT or get off the Pot!" 

The difference is that WE (intelligent Citizens) will not instigate this action and will try to work things out through the political venue to avoid wasted STUPID bloodshed.

That, by no means, infers that we are weak......it means I am not going to do anything unless provoked.....  BUT...if you do cross that invisible line; through your OWN STUPIDITY, choose to provoke me.......then I am going to go Thermo-NUKE on your poor narcissistic decrepid ass.......and you are going to dread the day you make that moronic decision.

So to the Left, I say "Schatt or get off the pot".....................the glass assed frog only jumps once.......

That is where we are at.............

• GOD gave us the right to protect ourselves and our family.  We are not going to let Satan take that right from us.  This is going to be a fight of good verses evil, light verses darkness, right verses wrong. 

• We have Bloomberg saying the military has tanks with NUCLEAR cannons on them (I've never heard of one) and the NRA would advocate for people to have one. A Congresswoman from NY is saying she's concerned about "heat seeking bullets" that are out there in citizens hands.  Michael Savage was right--liberalism is a mental disease, these people are foaming at the mouth over guns, trying to take a "CRISIS" from the Sandy Hook murders as an excuse to jam gun control down our throats.  WE THE PEOPLE MUST BOMBARD CONGRESS WITH OUR MESSAGE: KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF OUR GUNS!!

• Shavager.....God Bless the NRA and God Bless the internet.......as Santa and the Red M & M say

"They DO EXIST"......

http://www.3ad.com/history/cold.war/nuclear.pages/weapons.pages/sup...

In the Post WWII era the U.S. Army was testing ALL Possible avenues of Nuclear delivery.....may I present the 280MM Nuke Cannon.......

280mm Atomic Cannon - 3rd Armored Div. - Photos by Sp4 Nesin
  • Snowman, the 2nd amendment says:  A well regulated militia being necessary for the protection of a free state, the right of the citizens to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. It says nothing about the home or family.  The intent was to keep the feds from controlling all the guns  and exercising a monopoly on who is boss. 

• James my brother.....I fully know what the second Amendment says, do you think the Amendment limits us to only protecting the "State"?  Are you saying that given the situation you are not allowed or you would NOT protect your family and property? 

States have "Castle and/or Stand your Ground Doctrine, that doctrine could not be in existence without the framework of the Second Amendment.  How do you protect your property WITHOUT weapons?  How do you use deadly force WITHOUT your weapons?  The "militia" is in existence to protect ALL Americans from another round of tyranny from an Oligarchy. My first comment and the Second Amendment go hand-in-hand as they are the same you cannot do one without the other.

• James, you are partially correct, however, you fail to site title 10 US Code as to whom a militia is:

"(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.

(b) The classes of the militia are—
      (1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
      (2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.
      (a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.
      (b) The classes of the militia are—
      (1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
      (2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia."
      The second amendment was written to keep power in the hands of citizens, NOT government
  • Has anyone noticed that 5 of the TWELVE WORST GUN MASSACRES in U.S. history have occurred UNDER OWEbama administration: Sandy Hill elementary, Aurora Colorado theater murders, Fort Hood murders by a muslim radical, attack at Immigration Services center in NY, and Geneva, Ala murders at the sausage plant.  This is the president who said in June 14, '08 campaign speech: "If they (GOP) bring a knife to the fight, WE BRING A GUN." AND one Sept. 17, '08: "I want you to  ARGUE WITH THEM AND GET IN THEIR FACE."  The same president who claimed a fictitious "war" on women by Republicans, advocates a "war" on the rich and successful in this country using class warfare and false innuendo while his subordinates LIED about seniors, Tea Party and Conservatives and denigrated them along with anyone else who opposes his policies with accusations of racism.

This reply was deleted.