Hey Barack, sorry the little issue of National Security interrupted your Sunday night personal "whiz bang".....

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/12/488070-two-fox-news-guests-suspende...

Two Fox News Guests Suspended for What They Said About Obama’s Terrorism Address

Fox News contributors Lt. Col. Ralph Peters and actress Stacey Dash were suspended by Fox News on Monday for comments they made on-air in response to President Obama’s address to the nation on Sunday.

Here’s what Peters said, in an interview with Stuart Varney:

“First of all, he keeps speaking about ‘We can’t give in to our fears,’ you know, ‘Don’t be afraid.’ Look Mr. President, we’re not afraid, we’re angry, we’re pissed off, we’re furious. We want you to react, we want you to do something. You’re afraid. I mean, this guy is such a total pussy, it’s stunning.”

During a segment on “Outnumbered,” Dash said:

“His speech was an epic fail. It was like when you have to go to a dinner with your parents but you have a party to go to afterwards. That’s what it felt like. He was just trying to get through it because he wanted to go to this event afterwards.

I did not feel better. I didn’t feel any passion from him, like you said, Andrea. I feel like he could give a sh*t, excuse me, like he could care less. He could care less.”

Fox senior executive vice president Bill Shine, announcing that Peters and and Dash would not be allowed on the air for two weeks, said this:

“Earlier today, Fox contributors Lt. Col. Ralph Peters and Stacey Dash made comments on different programs that were completely inappropriate and unacceptable for our air. Fox Business Network and Fox News Channel do not condone the use of such language, and have suspended both Peters and Dash for two weeks.”

As Fox News is wont to say, we report, you decide.

Views: 739

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lt.Col. Peters told the truth in simple straightforward language.

So he's suspended?  What the Fuck?

1.     I could give a shit about Obama.

2.     His speech was pure hurry up and split BULLSHIT.

3.     Obama IS A PUSSY !

Whats up with FOX.  Did Obama buy them out too?

Sounds like bill PC shine is a P***Y!

Lt. Col. Ralph Peters and Stacey Dash are true Americans.  They tell the truth about our pos potus and get a two week suspension.  Worth all 14 days of it. 

THIS is how the PRESS handles FREE SPEECH?.....  Have you read the First Amendment lately?.....  Your Actions are Bigoted and Contrary to our Freedom of Speech!!  Wake Up - GROW UP and represent a country that protects you and your ability to say and print what you think.  Are you in America??......  Then ACT LIKE IT!!!!

OBAMA IS A PUSSY and cannot even prove he is  NATURAL BORN PUSSY!! Who the FUCK are YOU Representing?........  An ILLEGAL ALIEN or a Decorated Member of our Military?

Hat's off to Stacey Dash and Ralph Peters. They said what they said with full knowledge of the consequences, and still spoke the truth.

All of you have made our point very clearly, My two cents, BHO is a Muslim, and he OWNS the news stations, and they will not broadcast any thing anti BHO. That is why Fox suspended the truth Sayers. Trump has my vote, no matter independent or rep. as I said before, so much for free speech, telling the truth, P/C at it's worst.

David I wholeheartly agree. Do you think we should make our voices heard as a group or do you feel it is hopeless because they are all controlled by the left?

Michael, Trump is scaring the he## out of the GOP and Dems as he has no allegiance, speaks the truth, tell it like it is, he does not O anything to anybody to hold over his head, until some one like trump or trump himself, I don't see anything changing. 

David your so right. What we need is an earth shaker and an ass kicker and Trump fits the Bill. You can tell their scared their all getting together with a Billionaire to sink his ship. They say if he wins the nomination of Hillary is assured the Oval Office. I disagree. People are sick of dynasties, the pendulum is swinging from the left back to the right. People desperately want change, their sick of career politicians and Trump is the answer. I know Lee and others don't like him, but we need someone who's going to shake up Washington and not go along to get along, yes he's an ego maniac, show me one who isn't, well ok Ben Carson, but Trump will step on toes and say "Your fired" !! I can't think of a better person to go toe to toe with Putin, little fat Kim, China, Syria, you name it, he has balls and that's what needed especially with the ones who's nurtured in the WH now.

FOX NEWS & THE CHURCH WENT TO THE DARK SIDE #### THE CHURCH IS GOING TO BE PAID BY OUR GOV. TO TAKE IN ALL THE MUSLIMS OBAMA WILL GIVE THEM #### I CALL THAT THE DARK SIDE . \\\\\\\\\\\\ AGAIN AGAINST THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE ///////////// . 

Lindsey Graham was on there cussing and telling it like it is about Obama and nothing was said about his language or content. Double Standard alright!

I agree with Trump ; I support Trump ; I was on FOX Business , Lou Dobbs ; Trump was speaking Loud and Clear :
Stop all muslimes ...........UNTIL WE KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON . Simple , Very Simple . Lou Dobbs Approved what Trump said .  It is a FACT : WE the PEOPLE are standing with Trump .

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service