Constitutional Emergency

Hey Barack, sorry the little issue of National Security interrupted your Sunday night personal "whiz bang".....

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/12/488070-two-fox-news-guests-suspende...

Two Fox News Guests Suspended for What They Said About Obama’s Terrorism Address

Fox News contributors Lt. Col. Ralph Peters and actress Stacey Dash were suspended by Fox News on Monday for comments they made on-air in response to President Obama’s address to the nation on Sunday.

Here’s what Peters said, in an interview with Stuart Varney:

“First of all, he keeps speaking about ‘We can’t give in to our fears,’ you know, ‘Don’t be afraid.’ Look Mr. President, we’re not afraid, we’re angry, we’re pissed off, we’re furious. We want you to react, we want you to do something. You’re afraid. I mean, this guy is such a total pussy, it’s stunning.”

During a segment on “Outnumbered,” Dash said:

“His speech was an epic fail. It was like when you have to go to a dinner with your parents but you have a party to go to afterwards. That’s what it felt like. He was just trying to get through it because he wanted to go to this event afterwards.

I did not feel better. I didn’t feel any passion from him, like you said, Andrea. I feel like he could give a sh*t, excuse me, like he could care less. He could care less.”

Fox senior executive vice president Bill Shine, announcing that Peters and and Dash would not be allowed on the air for two weeks, said this:

“Earlier today, Fox contributors Lt. Col. Ralph Peters and Stacey Dash made comments on different programs that were completely inappropriate and unacceptable for our air. Fox Business Network and Fox News Channel do not condone the use of such language, and have suspended both Peters and Dash for two weeks.”

As Fox News is wont to say, we report, you decide.

Views: 728

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lee.. If I seem harsh it's only because I take Gods Word and those who speak it seriously. Scripture says "Let not many become Teachers, including a stricter judgement". We all make mistakes, you can't fault one who owns up to it, and when they do they should be fore given then we move forward from there. "In a multitude of counsellors there is safety". And I am cognoscent of the fact that at best we "See through a glass dimley, so when we speak Gods word we should do so in fear and trembling knowing will be held to account for our teaching. Amen? Nuff said. Merry Christmas Brother. Maranatha!!

For those that are saying that TRUMP is wrong, lost his mind, or that it is illegal to suggest the omittance of muslims to our country, this is for you:

HEY OBAMA FORGOT ABOUT THIS LAW……Islam, by law, is prohibited from US immigration!

The Immigration and Nationality Act passed June 27, 1952 revised the laws relating to immigration, naturalization, and nationality for the United States.

That act, which became Public Law 414, established both the law and the intent of Congress regarding the immigration of Aliens to the US and remains in effect today.

Among the many issues it covers, one in particular, found in Chapter 2 Section 212,

IS the prohibition of entry to the US if the Alien belongs to an organization seeking to overthrow the government of the United States by “force, violence, or other unconstitutional means.

This, by its very definition, rules out Islamic immigration to the United States, but this law is being ignored by the White House.

Islamic immigration to the US would be prohibited under this law because the Koran, Sharia Law and the Hadith all require complete submission to Islam, which is antithetical to the US government, the Constitution, and to the Republic.

All Muslims who attest that the Koran is their life’s guiding principal subscribe to submission to Islam and its form of government.

Now the political correct crowd would say that Islamists cannot be prohibited from entering the US because Islam is a religion.

Whether it is a religion is immaterial because the law states:

that Aliens who are affiliated with any “organization” that advocates the overthrow of our government are prohibited.

Good Catch! Send it to congress.

Sue.....get this information to Trump....ASAP! He will be on O'Reilly tonight....it is imperative that he have this info.

I Posted this all over Facebook, sent it to Eric Trump's son, and to Trumps campaign hoping he can use this in his next debate.

Thanks Kimberly......I just watched the segment with Trump on Bill O'Reilly's "The Factor". Apparently Trump does not know about the 1952 law or  he didn't see the myriad of e-mails  that was sent to him. None of the Media knows it either but Rush Limbaugh was talking about it on his radio show today. Trump needs this information in order to fight back effectively.

Today I called his cell # , it was a recording of his voice and another voice came up saying : the Inbox is full .
I sent him an e-mail with that Law ; I posted the reply here . No one got back to me . S. S. D. D.

When one understands the Qur'an, Sharia Law and the Hadith it becomes clear that Islam is NOT a religion, it is a political ideology, and an ideology incompatible with the Constitution and our Republic.

How about this information....................

Jimmy Carter Blocked Iran's Immigrants -- Is Donald Trump's Muslim Immigration Ban The Same?

December 8, 2015

Jimmy Carter Blocked Iran’s Immigrants — Is Donald Trump’s Muslim Immigration Ban The Same?

Patrick Frye

Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter has been controversial in many ways, but now the manner in which Carter handled Iran’s immigrants during the Iranian hostage crisis is being seen in a new light based upon the current plans of 2016 GOP hopeful Donald Trump. A week after the deadly San Bernardino shooting, Trump called for Muslim immigrants to be banned completely from entering the United States. Some have compared Trump to Adolf Hitler for suggesting this plan, but others on social media believe a comparison to Carter may be more appropriate.

In a related report by the Inquisitr, Jimmy Carter’s cancer has apparently responded to the treatment.

Trump has responded to the Hitler comparisons by claiming that his plan for temporarily banning Muslim immigrants is more like what former U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt did to the Germans, Italians, and Japanese during World War II. Trump even made his proposal during a Pearl Harbor Day rally and asked why he is looked down upon when former U.S. presidents have taken similar actions.

“Look at what F.D.R. did many years ago, and he’s one of the most respected presidents. This was a president that was highly respected by all,” Trump said. “If you look at what he was doing, it was far worse.”

Donald Trump: Hitler Or Franklin D. Roosevelt? Trump Compares Muslim Immigrants Ban Plan To World War II

Donald Trump And Adolf Hitler [Image via USPN] The actions of former U.S. President Jimmy Carter against Iranian immigrants may also serve as a historical example. A book called “Iranians in Texas: Migration, Politics, and Ethnic Identity” explained what happened.

“The expulsion of Iranian diplomats and military trainees from the United States was one element of the four-part program announced by Carter for applying pressure on Iran. The other parts of the program included new trade sanctions against Iran, a freeze of all Iranian government assets in the United States, tighter restrictions on visa for Iranians desiring to come to the United States, and revocation of visas for Iranian who had already enter the country…. Under Carter’s new visa program, no Iranian was allowed to enter the United States except in the cases of major medical emergencies or political asylum. Because of Carter’s order, U.S. airlines in London began refusing to allow Iranians to board planes bound for the United States. The new visa program was partly a response to alleged fear of Iranian terrorists entering the United States.”

The obvious difference between Trump’s plan and Carter’s historical actions is that the Carter administration targeted nationality, not a professed religion or ideology. But the Carter administration also took those factors into account when determining whether or not Iranians were allowed to enter or stay in the United States.

A Washington Post report dated from 1980 said that the Carter would only revalidate visa issued to Iranians based upon “compelling and proven humanitarian reasons or where the national interest requires.” In clarifying this statement, the Carter administration’s State Department said that “concern about religious or political persecution in Iran would be viewed as a valid humanitarian reason for revalidating the visas of those now being barred from the United States.”

It could be argued that this is a case of comparing apples to oranges, but it does show that a previous U.S. president has taken religion into account when determining whether or not a person may be allowed entry into the United States. The question is whether Trump is right to suggest that the United States should temporarily block the immigration of any who profess Islam.

Even if Trump’s plan were to be implemented by Congress, there’s also the issues related to the Islamic doctrine of Al-Taqiyya, which allows Muslims to lie or deceive when they are under threat. The Quran allows Muslims to profess false friendship with non-Muslims, or even outwardly deny their faith as long as their intentions are worthy, so it could be argued that Islamic terrorist groups may deny their beliefs outwardly in order to gain legal entry into the United States.

Former US President Jimmy Carter

[Photo by Larry Busacca/Getty Images] In any case, some American Muslims are not happy that their religious beliefs are being singled out, even if it is by President Barack Obama and not Donald Trump. Obama has said that Muslims should not be treated differently, but he also requested that Muslim leaders help “root out” those with ideology favoring ISIS, al-Qaeda, or other terrorist networks. Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson also echoed this request, but some Muslims like activist Linda Sarsour find this idea offensive.

“We would never ask any other faith community to stand up and condemn acts of violence committed by people within their groups,” she said, according to NPR. “The fact that this is only directed at the Muslim community is something that I personally can’t accept.”

Not everyone agrees. Bob Marro, chairman of the government relations committee at the All Dulles Area Muslim Society in Northern Virginia, says that his fellow Muslims do need to help in identifying those with terrorist-friendly ideology.

“We see these people close up,” he said. “If [we] see something a little bit out of character, maybe the time has now come to say something to somebody else.”

Do you think it is fair for the U.S. government to consider actions based upon the religion or ideology of individuals? What do you think about Donald Trump’s proposal in light of the history behind Jimmy Carter’s actions?

I have never been accused of being pc!  That being said I want to wish you all a Very Happy and Merry Christmas.  Jesus Christ our Lord....the reason for the season!

AMEN!!  "Firehawk"  Merry Christmas to you and yours!!  Yes, Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. The reason for the season!!  

GOD Bless!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service