Constitutional Emergency

Hey Barack, sorry the little issue of National Security interrupted your Sunday night personal "whiz bang".....

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/12/488070-two-fox-news-guests-suspende...

Two Fox News Guests Suspended for What They Said About Obama’s Terrorism Address

Fox News contributors Lt. Col. Ralph Peters and actress Stacey Dash were suspended by Fox News on Monday for comments they made on-air in response to President Obama’s address to the nation on Sunday.

Here’s what Peters said, in an interview with Stuart Varney:

“First of all, he keeps speaking about ‘We can’t give in to our fears,’ you know, ‘Don’t be afraid.’ Look Mr. President, we’re not afraid, we’re angry, we’re pissed off, we’re furious. We want you to react, we want you to do something. You’re afraid. I mean, this guy is such a total pussy, it’s stunning.”

During a segment on “Outnumbered,” Dash said:

“His speech was an epic fail. It was like when you have to go to a dinner with your parents but you have a party to go to afterwards. That’s what it felt like. He was just trying to get through it because he wanted to go to this event afterwards.

I did not feel better. I didn’t feel any passion from him, like you said, Andrea. I feel like he could give a sh*t, excuse me, like he could care less. He could care less.”

Fox senior executive vice president Bill Shine, announcing that Peters and and Dash would not be allowed on the air for two weeks, said this:

“Earlier today, Fox contributors Lt. Col. Ralph Peters and Stacey Dash made comments on different programs that were completely inappropriate and unacceptable for our air. Fox Business Network and Fox News Channel do not condone the use of such language, and have suspended both Peters and Dash for two weeks.”

As Fox News is wont to say, we report, you decide.

Views: 729

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is from Speaker of the House Ryan ( after what Trump said ) . Ryan is a POS of a RINO .

“Normally, I do not comment on what’s going on in the presidential election. I will take an exception today. This is not conservatism. What was proposed yesterday is not what this party stands for and, more importantly, it’s not what this country stands for. Not only are there many Muslims serving in our armed forces, dying for this country. There are Muslims serving right here in the House, working every day to uphold and defend the constitution. Some of our best and biggest allies in this struggle and fight against radical Islamic terror are Muslims, the vast, vast, vast, vast majority of whom are peaceful, who believe in pluralism, freedom, democracy, individual rights.

“I told our members this morning to always strive to live up to our highest ideals, to uphold those principles in the Constitution on which we swear every two years that we will defend.”

If they are so determined to "uphold those principles in the Constitution on which we swear every 2 years that we will defend," then why in the hell haven't they impeached Obama, or even used the 25th Amendment to remove him from office?  They are conveniently selective on what they choose to uphold...

Ditto!

Then Defend the Constitution...Devout Muslims that believe the 'Quran' supersedes our Constitution and are determined to impose their laws upon us or  believe they have the right to ignore the 'Law of the Land' should not gain admission or face deportation after 'due process of the law'.

DON"T FORGOT ABOUT THIS LAW......Islam, by law, is prohibited from US immigration
The Immigration and Nationality Act passed June 27, 1952 revised the laws relating to immigration, naturalization, and nationality for the United States. That act, which became Public Law 414, established both the law and the intent of Congress regarding the immigration of Aliens to the US and remains in effect today. Among the many issues it covers, one in particular, found in Chapter 2 Section 212, is the prohibition of entry to the US if the Alien belongs to an organization seeking to overthrow the government
of the United States by "force, violence, or other unconstitutional means." This, by its very definition, rules out Islamic immigration to the United States, but this law is being ignored by the White House.Islamic immigration to the US would be prohibited under this law because the Koran, Sharia Law and the Hadith all require complete submission to Islam, which is antithetical to the US government, the Constitution, and to the Republic. All Muslims who attest that the Koran is their life's guiding principal subscribe to submission to Islam and its form of government. Now the political correct crowd would say that Islamists cannot be prohibited from entering the US because Islam is a religion. Whether it is a religion is immaterial because the law states that Aliens who are affiliated with any "organization" that advocates the overthrow of our government are prohibited

Yeah and Obama, the DNC, the GOP, the SCOTUS, the "We the people" care? LAW? Whose? FFT!

Raffaele.....can you get this information to Trump....ASAP? He will be on O'Reilly tonight....he needs this information....now.

Forrest Jane Cline , how can I do that .??? I would love to be an " advisor " to Trump and for Free . I believe Trump doesn`t have anyone guiding him , Informing and advising him .Trump goes to work every single day ; Trump does not spend time researching or preparing himself for debates and other speeches .
Trump speaks from his heart and brain .
I have spoken to my wife about contacting Trump and she`s researching it .

It is not matter of blocking some entity from coming here ; it is matter of knowing or Vetting someone . When I came here from Africa in 1970 I had to fill tons of paperwork , produce documentations that I was never involved with anything , finger prints , police records , etc. etc.
( DON"T FORGOT ABOUT THIS LAW ) ; my background was checked , every rock was turned ; my education , places I went , money , income and having Funds with me Not to be a Burden to the People and the Nation ; a Clean Medical and Criminal Record , on and on and on . That is " The Law " . That is what Trump was talking about . In 1976I applied for my Citizenship ; it was a long Procedure ; I was in front of a Judge of the District court of Dallas ( 3 times ) ; I had to take a Test in the English Language and Speak , Read , Write and Comprehension ; History of the U,S, ; the Constitution ; Legislative , Executive , Judiciary ; on and on ...had to produce witnesses that knew me ( I was in the Army at that time and had to put up with all these ) . Today , Foreigners of 40 Nations , can come here without Permission .
 Forrest Jane Cline , I can be here writing for ever , but will not solve anything . Until the Leadership , Congress , D.O.J , Governors , will Realize " The Problem " that WE have and WE Face every single day with all Foreigners coming here ( without knowledge of WHO They are ) ; nothing will change .
Thank you , my friend , and Bless you ; I will be back .  

Raffaele....thank you for your response. A number of people were kind enough to answer my request and even provided an e-mail for Trump.....which I did not have. The information for the 1952 law will be....I  hope.....beneficial to Trump. I hope he will be able to present it  on FOX's  Bill O'Reilly tonight.....that was my urgency.  I wanted him to have every advantage at his disposal as I'm sure they will attack him severely for his stance.

Here's Trump's  e-mail                          info@donaldtrump.com              if you or anyone ever has need of it.  God Bless and Merry Christmas!

DonaldJTrump.com

Thank You!

Thank you for your email. We appreciate your support! A member of our team will be contacting you soon to discuss your inquiry.

Please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube for updates from the campaign trail. Together we will Make America Great Again!

I called Trump`s Cellular ; I got a recorded message from Himself and at the end another voice said : Sorry , the Inbox is full . Well I sent him an E-Mail at his site and that is the reply .

I have been wrong about you, my sincere apology, humbly.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service