Constitutional Emergency

Hey Barack, sorry the little issue of National Security interrupted your Sunday night personal "whiz bang".....

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/12/488070-two-fox-news-guests-suspende...

Two Fox News Guests Suspended for What They Said About Obama’s Terrorism Address

Fox News contributors Lt. Col. Ralph Peters and actress Stacey Dash were suspended by Fox News on Monday for comments they made on-air in response to President Obama’s address to the nation on Sunday.

Here’s what Peters said, in an interview with Stuart Varney:

“First of all, he keeps speaking about ‘We can’t give in to our fears,’ you know, ‘Don’t be afraid.’ Look Mr. President, we’re not afraid, we’re angry, we’re pissed off, we’re furious. We want you to react, we want you to do something. You’re afraid. I mean, this guy is such a total pussy, it’s stunning.”

During a segment on “Outnumbered,” Dash said:

“His speech was an epic fail. It was like when you have to go to a dinner with your parents but you have a party to go to afterwards. That’s what it felt like. He was just trying to get through it because he wanted to go to this event afterwards.

I did not feel better. I didn’t feel any passion from him, like you said, Andrea. I feel like he could give a sh*t, excuse me, like he could care less. He could care less.”

Fox senior executive vice president Bill Shine, announcing that Peters and and Dash would not be allowed on the air for two weeks, said this:

“Earlier today, Fox contributors Lt. Col. Ralph Peters and Stacey Dash made comments on different programs that were completely inappropriate and unacceptable for our air. Fox Business Network and Fox News Channel do not condone the use of such language, and have suspended both Peters and Dash for two weeks.”

As Fox News is wont to say, we report, you decide.

Views: 735

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Video: Muslim Migrant beats rapes US woman while chanting Allahu Akbar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8iNJzy0e6w&feature=youtu.be

Again.... Another example that Islam is a peaceful Religion

Speaking in the Senate on March 2, 1953, McCarran said:[4]

I believe that this nation is the last hope of Western civilization and if this oasis of the world shall be overrun, perverted, contaminated or destroyed, then the last flickering light of humanity will be extinguished. I take no issue with those who would praise the contributions which have been made to our society by people of many races, of varied creeds and colors. ... However, we have in the United States today hard-core, indigestible blocs which have not become integrated into the American way of life, but which, on the contrary are its deadly enemies. Today, as never before, untold millions are storming our gates for admission and those gates are cracking under the strain. The solution of the problems of Europe and Asia will not come through a transplanting of those problems en masse to the United States. ... I do not intend to become prophetic, but if the enemies of this legislation succeed in riddling it to pieces, or in amending it beyond recognition, they will have contributed more to promote this nation's downfall than any other group since we achieved our independence as a nation.
Source ; Wikipedia

Raffaele.....catch my response to you on an earlier post. Thank you again.

I do not consider islam a Religion ., I consider it an ideology. When R these bleeding hearts going to realize these rag heads have one objective,,,,Kill all the Americans and all Religious people who do not agree with them. I spent thirty yrs in the Military fighting against this B/S and now I see my Country going to hell. All members of Congress with few exceptions should be tried for Treason. Also the supreme court needs to be replaced. They are acting like the other politicians.  

Here Here!

Please Click on the Message below ( it is not very visible ) ; You will not be disappointed ; Thanks.

BREAKING NEWS! Texas Sheriff DEFIES Obama: 'If You Try to Disarm Us,' a 'Revolution' is On The Way ... Read the latest now on TeaParty.org
Raffaele : Can you post that link again it's not showing up.
DECEMBER 8, 2015 6:06 PM
OBAMA NATION
SECOND AMENDMENT
(Infowars) – A sheriff in Northeast Texas is the latest local law enforcement personality to urge the public to take up firearms in self defense.

Responding to Obama’s rare Oval Office Address Sunday, in which the president expressed a desire to curtail American gun rights, Hughes Springs County Sheriff Randy Kennedy uploaded a video commentary to Facebook defending law abiding gun owners.

“I know that there are a lot of law-abiding gun owners out there and nobody who is a legal gun owner has ever wanted to harm or kill anyone,” Sheriff Kennedy said. “But I know that we do not seek to harm or kill anyone but nor are we going to allow anyone to seek us out and kill us or do harm to our families.”

“So, I strongly encourage you to help me by arming yourselves because I know that we as law enforcement do the very best we can to protect our citizens and we do a good job,” the sheriff continued.

Sheriff Kennedy added that armed citizens are essential not only to protecting their families, but to saving law enforcement lives as well.

TestLanding123
“I know that if the tables are ever turned on me or one of my officers that I want one of my citizens or a group of my citizens coming to our aide and rescue and I don’t want you running out of bullets and I don’t want you running out of guns before you’re able to pull our bacon out of the fire.”

The sheriff also spoke directly to President Obama, reminding him of the importance of the Second Amendment and that an attempt to confiscate Americans’ firearms would “cause a revolution.”

“Now, Mr. Obama, you need to understand what the Second Amendment is for. It is not for hunting. It is there for the American people to protect themselves against the criminal elements, to protect themselves from terrorists and radical ideology and it’s also there to protect us against the government that has over reached its power.

“You are not our potentate, sir. You are our servant to serve and protect us first, and I suggest sir, since you’re a constitutional expert that you better review our history on the Constitution and understand that we are a free people and we are subject to no one other than the Almighty God and Jesus Christ the King.

“And as such sir, I strongly encourage you to trust the law-abiding American citizen because you won’t fail in that and we won’t let you down.

“But if you try to disarm us, sir, then you will cause a revolution in this country to occur. So, please revise your thinking because we are not your enemy, the law-abiding gun owner in this country.”
The call to arms follows others from sheriffs across the country, including one from Kentucky, Boone County Sheriff Michael Helmig, who told licensed residents it was their “responsibility to carry their firearm.”

Sheriff Helmig also stated he supported Ulster County Sheriff Paul J. Van Blarcum in New York State, who also encouraged citizens “licensed to carry a firearm to PLEASE DO SO” immediately following the shooting in San Bernardino last Wednesday.

Since the Paris attacks, gun sales and stocks have skyrocketed in the US.

http://www.infowars.com/texas-sheriff-urges-residents-to-arm-themse...

- See more at: http://www.teaparty.org/texas-sheriff-defies-obama-try-disarm-us-re...

Is this the article you were referring to??

Lets take a look at the (CULT) of Islam, and the belief in Jesus, The Cult says kill all non believers, belief in Jesus is love and forgiveness, so which God do you want to serve, the God of Islam, AKA The DEVIL, or the God of heaven, this is a no brainer!!!!

*France 24 reports that police uncovered massive stash of 7.62mm
Kalashnikov ammunition and ISIS propaganda videos. A revolver and jihadist
documents were also found at the home of one of the mosque leaders. At
least 334 weapons were confiscated and 232 Muslims were arrested, with 22
under surveillance with travel bans and 9 placed under house arrest. This
is the third mosque to be closed in France since the Paris attack on
November 13. As a result of the terror attacks, 2,235 homes have been
subsequently raided.*

*In 15 days we have seized one-third of the quantity of war-grade weapons
that are normally seized in a year, France`s Interior Minister Bernard
Cazeneuve told Express. Police also found recordings of religious chants
glorifying the martyrs of jihad linked to the terrorist organisation
Jabhat al-Nusra, the Syrian branch of Al-Qaeda, the prefecture added.
While those of us on the right warn that more gun control will only leave
us defenseless, France has proven it with their own failed policies. All
but banning weapons hasn`t stopped Islamic terrorists from obtaining them,
as these raids have shown. This is one instance where we should learn from
the mistakes of others, rather than making more of our own  mistakes that
will cost more American lives .

Raffaele. Amen and Amen. You can bet that even with this information it will not diswade Obama or the left because it goes against their agenda, hence these Red flag mass shooting hoaxes and these terror attacks are used a cannon fodder to push for more gun control. What I hope is those of us with ears to hear will go out and buy more guns. WE are the first line of defense when someone starts shooting in our vicinity.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service