Constitutional Emergency

STAY ON TOPIC! OFF TOPIC COMMENTS AND SELLING YOUR WARES WILL GET YOUR COMMENTS REMOVED!

The Patriot News

Penned by Michael Oberndorf - (10/23/11)

A reasonable person, such as you or I, would probably say that involvement in acts that resulted in murder constitutes a high crime. It would certainly become one, if the perpetrators went on to lie and cover up their involvement. It has become quite clear that Attorney General Eric Holder, perhaps Secretary of State Hilary Clinton, and highly likely, their boss, Usurper Barak Hussein Obama-Soetoro, were involved in just such a crime and cover-up with Project Gunrunner and Fast and Furious.

Even at the current level of cursory investigation – a congressional committee, rather than a special prosecutor or counsel – there appears to be undisputed evidence that this was a politically motivated plan designed to create the false impression that massive gun trafficking from the U.S. to Mexico was taking place, so Democrats could demand and impose new, draconian gun-control laws. They allowed thousands of guns to be illegally transported across our open border into Mexico by known members of Mexican drug cartels. Some of these weapons were used to murder Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry, ICE Agent Jaime Zapata, and wound ICE Agent Victor Avila. In addition the weapons were used to murder dozens of Mexican citizens.

At the very least, the actions of the people who proposed, approved, funded, and carried out Project Gunrunner and Fast and Furious resulted in criminally negligent manslaughter:

Involuntary Manslaughter Involuntary manslaughter is the unlawful killing of another human being without intent. The absence of the intent element is the essential difference between voluntary and involuntary manslaughter. Also in most states, involuntary manslaughter does not result from a heat of passion but from an improper use of reasonable care or skill while in the commission of a lawful act or while in the commission of an unlawful act not amounting to a felony…

…Generally there are two types of involuntary manslaughter: (1) criminal-negligence manslaughter; and (2) unlawful-act manslaughter. The first occurs when death results from a high degree of Negligence or recklessness, and the second occurs when death is caused by one who commits or attempts to commit an unlawful act, usually a misdemeanor…

…Criminally Negligent Manslaughter A homicide resulting from the taking of an unreasonable and high degree of risk is usually considered criminally negligent manslaughter. There are numerous cases in which an omission to act or a failure to perform a duty constitutes criminally negligent manslaughter. The existence of a duty is essential…When the failure to act is reckless or negligent, and not intentional, it is usually manslaughter. If the omission is intentional and death is likely or substantially likely to result, the offense might be murder ( http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/manslaughter ).

One need not be a criminal lawyer (interesting job title, what?) to see that this definitely fits what is known about how Gunrunner and Fast and Furious were run. So, where are the calls for bringing the miscreants to justice? Where are the congressmen and senators, the judges and governors, the mayors, sheriffs, and county commissioners demanding that the Rule of Law prevail? The silence tells you all you need to know about the depth of corruption, the disdain for moral, Constitutional government that exists at nearly every level of public officialdom throughout America, today.

That Obama-Soetoro has been protected by political hacks, posing as federal judges from providing documentation, much less unforged, independently verified documentation, that he is indeed a natural-born citizen, and that he has not broken laws regarding identity theft, is more evidence of the endemic corruption that threatens America. According to these hacks, no one has standing to challenge Obama-Soetoro in court. No one. Period. Sounds more like Cuba or North Korea than constitutional America.

Moreover, it has just come out that, in an apparent attempt to legitimize Obama-Soetoro as a presidential candidate in 2008, a major online source of legal data has been caught editing a precedent-setting Supreme Court ruling, Minor v. Happersett, 1875, that defined natural born citizen as a person born in this country, and having both parents American citizens, which Obama, Sr., obviously was not ( http://www.examiner.com/civil-rights-in-portland/justiagate ).

As the Democrats and complicit Establishment Republicans turn America into a cesspool of financial and political corruption where legality and ethics are meaningless words, it becomes evident to even the houseplants in the crowd that something must be done.

Regardless of whether Obama-Soetoro is legally the president, or whether the Senate will try and convict him, the House of Representatives must impeach him to show the American people that the Rule of Law is not dead.
In addition, they need to appoint a Special Prosecutor to investigate, indict, and convict those who have so clearly committed high crimes and misdemeanors. Any less is unconscionable.

Michael Oberndorf

Views: 880

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We must start calling the commie/fascist SOBs by their true names at all times and demand that our oath keepers arrest them for treason.... The secular elite bankers and corporatist progressives are the real "Socioeconomic Terrorists" world wide and should be identified as such....

Amen to that. And terms like Crony Capitalism should really be Facism! Stop twisting our language!

Heard of someone who got put on a meathook for Facism!

Hey, has everyone heard about the Government planned shut down of Radio and TV on November 9th at 2:00 PM, I am behind on my emails, but thought that date seemed suspicious??? In accordance to the 11-11-11 date. I took it as a threat of shut down for a reason. They don't want people to see their real side as of yet?? It sure reminds me of Iran's shut down, did we ever find out what came of those poor people. Remember Obama sat on his A-- and did nothing? FEMA and Homeland Security is in charge of this test to shut down.
All it is is a nationwide test of the Emergency Alert System (EAS).  This should take about 10-15 seconds.  This is going to be the first nationwide test of this system but it has been around for years.  It is the same thing that you hear all the time on radio and TV stations where they have several loud annoying noises and then say at the end, "This has been a test of the Emergency Broadcast System.  If it had been an actual alert you would be instructed to bend over, put your head between your legs, and kiss your butt goodbye.", or something similar to that.  The Feds (FCC) have had the power to shut down every form of broadcast media in the country for decades.
NOT YOUR CB or HAM Radio. They can butter and jam but they CAN'T TOTALLY STIFLE............The WORD ROSE AGAIN and LIVES.
Goes all the way back to CONLRAD in the '40s and '50s which was what they called it before EBS.

H. Greg: You are so right. I believe we all have to write our Rep's in DC and give them final notice. Are they with us or against us. I believe there are a lot of Americans who will not go quietly into the night and will not go down without a fight. Of course this is exactly what BHO wants so he can declair marshall law and do away with elections. Governor of NC Bev Purdue (D) just recently announced they should suspend elections and let the Rep's in DC work together to solve our ecomony problems. Like we would really want to leave any of the bunch in DC in office to solve anything or do anything for us. But I believe they ran that flag up the flag pole to try it out. Put it out there.

You are right to say that those in power will not give it up. They have been working for over 70 years to get all this in place and they will wait no more to bring in their OWG. I'm sure that every Rep in DC has been told that if they want to be part of it they better keep their mouths shut and go along with it or they will not have a job. Shows you they are more interested in their jobs than doing what is right. They are all corrupt, many by obmission. I believe that everything up to this point has been carefully orchestrated including the mortgage crisis along with world events. It's all part of a plan. The biggest thing we need to do is ask God for the wisdom about what we the people should do next. Many will go to DC to protest peacefully but this could bring on mass retribution against them by our own Govt. As for me I have decided to fast and pray for 72 hours and ask God for the wisdom to know how to act and advise others to act. My advice to everyone concerned is to seek the Lord while you can. Confess your own personal sins and ask for forgiveness. Then ask what God will have you do. Pray for our nation and our fellow countrymen. May God have mercy on us and our nation. God bless you all.

Rhonda, My wife and I can testify to the mercies of Jesus Christ in our own lives from much prayer time. It really is the begining and end to solving our troubles.

regarding reps in DC - they don't have the votes or any media support. It is up to us to make up the difference.

Twana:  I am praying and fasting for 72 hours and seeking God as to what I should do and also how I should advise others in blogs, emails and web sites I am currently a member. I want to be sure that this is what the Lord would have me do. I went to DC for 9/12 and was grateful that I made the effort. I strongly believe in what you are doing. I am unemployed but would use a credit card for gas if I feel that I am supposed to go. I just got hooked up with your web site through another group I belong to. This is the first I have heard of anyone really telling the absolute truth and planning any action. I'm sorry that is not much of an answer but going without food for three days is a sacrifice to me. lol.  But at this time it is absolutely necessary for me to kn ow the mind of God in all this. I fear for the safety of everyone involved but I will not let fear rule me. I make my stand everyday when I blog, send emails, write Congress on a regular basis, go to tea parties and vote.

BHO is the son of Satan and I do not believe he can be stopped. This is probably one of the most critical decisions any of us will ever make in our lives and could possibly be the last. The question is: Do we stand up or do we stand aside? Is it too late to change these events and will we be causing the deaths of many Americans if this develops into a civil war. I believe the Anti Christ crowd in DC want us to do this and may be ready to put us down  and take complete control of our country. And if we do not stand now will we ever be able to stand or unite again. I doubt it. It is now or never if a stand is God's will for America. I will keep you informed over the next days and weeks as to any insights I get and any message I should reveive though the Spirit of God.  God Bless you

Excuse my interruption:  But to attest to 2 Senators receiving the news of the PFA/USPU/VDA LAUNCHED INITIATIVE, I gave my Senators Cornyn and Hutchison the "low down" on the gathering along with the description of our subsequent intentions. Both have come out vocally on certain peripheral issues, however both have noticeably sidestepped the issues of eligibility/legitimacy and lawfulness that have been Trampled Upon by the puppets of this NWO cabal usurping our government. I stated plainly to them that by their presence or absence they will have declared their stance on government for,of and by the People.

The progressive secular elitist miscreants in our institutions are guilty of treason against our Constitutional Republic and should be charged and summarily executed to send a strong message to the subversive Marxist/Fascists with unholy manifests and designs for our Country and its people....

Great Article...God Bless....

This is such a great article that it, ( along with a notice of the march),  needs to go to all the following chapters and members of the following:  http://www.uschamber.com/chambers/directory/default  .  http://www.cushcity.com/churchlist.htm  . I have employed this tactic for over a year and a half.  Many spammed me out for having the "Temerity to Infer" that they might somehow be responsible for the state of Our communities and Nation, ( L.O.L. ! ! ! !), are we through "The Looking Glass" with Lewis Carroll or are we in 21st century America?  The American Legionaires and Veterans who are sloshing down the suds in their respective "watering holes" hoping that it will go away need to be rousted out into formation to head for D.C.   I'll say humbly but LOUD and CLEAR that I've sent out at least 800 e-mails far and wide on this. The point I'm making is in Seconding the voices of Colonel Riley and Twana...........This, (maybe last ditch effort), needs to be broadcast from the roof tops.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service