Replies

• I so love my America..for what it stands for, those who have given it to me...God's blessings in spite of all....my heart is heavy but it's also full.  Heavy because of the betrayal, greed, and destruction being brought to our nation; full because patriots are stepping forward and saying "we'll have not more it", "it must stop" and will beginning on May 16th if not before.........

God bless us all with determination, courage, ability to cast off the vile attacks, and pursue our mission to Washington, D.C. as a matter of 'life or death"....it is the life or death of our nation........we're called at this time to step forward and intercede, do what we can to stop the destruction of America.  God always in our thoughts, our prayers for each other, and out nation.

• Thank you Col. Riley! God bless you and God bless America and this mission!

• Thank you so much and I support you and all of our beloved sisters and brothers, tell the death of me. God Bless
    • Thank you !

• Thank you Col. Riley for the refreshing reminder  that  the  difficult struggle for our liberties - our Constitutional Republic - was waged  on   prayer benches....as well as  bridges and greens.

• Making a joyfull noise for the Lord, what a great way to start the day...   Thank you, Brother! God Bless you...

• I LOVE it. All God's creatures just clap your hands.

Thank You for the smile. God Bless our Patriot's.

• This was just wonderful, thank you Col. Riley and God Bless you.

• http://tinyurl.com/3eznax...

I love this song , but not as happy. Brings a tear to my eye, every time.

• THANK YOU!!!   OH HOW I NEEDED THIS RIGHT NOW!  SPENT THE DAY TUTORING 22 2ND GRADERS AND THIS WAS A GREAT TREAT.   I AM SO GLAD TO BE PART OF OAS.....I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR 40 YEARS FOR THIS TO HAPPEN!!!  PRAISE GOD...AND THANK YOU ALL.  I HEARD HARRY W/COLMES.....HE SO SUPASSED HIS INTERVIEWER!!!

This reply was deleted.