Constitutional Emergency

Views: 826

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Still very early.  We will need someone who is strong and will stick to his word.

A NEW VERSION OF THE LIVE OF RILEY FOR AMERICA ((( LOVE THE SITCOM LOVE THE Col. )))) . we need to get back on to THE REAL PATH THAT WE WHERE INTENDED FOR .

Oh yeah, I forgot to say thanks for the music video. Very uplifting=Good for moral. Also, those guys are just great.

I was told in chat earlier that Ben Carson was not our man because he was against the 2nd amend and because he was for amnesty.............these are his words

Many will say it is foolish to even imagine that the people of America today could have anything to fear from an authoritarian government that might some day wish to suppress the liberty that we take for granted. Therefore, they reason, there is absolutely no justification for dangerous, military-style weapons in the hands of the populace.

It might be a good idea to point out to such people that a few decades ago, there were few who believed that we would reach a state in which our leaders would decide that they know best what the people need, and that this justifies forceful imposition of their will upon the people.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/dec/10/carson-living-with-... 

On the estimated 11 million illegal immigrants in the country, Carson says he would  ”of course allow [illegal immigrants] to have a pathway to citizenship. That’s the only humane and reasonable thing to do.”

He also said the U.S. should  ”just look to our north” to figure out how to reform America’s immigration system.

“How does Canada do it and why don’t they have the same problems that we do?” he asked, rhetorically. “Because they have a very well formulated guest worker program. People come, seasonal workers come, as needed, and a lot are needed. They can come and they can go. They pay taxes. They’re registered. It seems like a perfectly reasonable solution. I’m not exactly sure why we have to make it a big political issue.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/19/ben-carsons-most-surprising-polic...

I do not see him disagreeable on either of these topics ! So far...........

This guy has written a contradicting article but takes some statements and leaves behind the meat of the subject ! 

Decide for yourself I think we all owe it to ourselves to investigate !

Sorry , do not know why this link did not come through !

http://www.examiner.com/article/ben-carson-black-conservative-or-ce...

Say hello to the new boss, same as the old boss. Sounds like he has the same controller's to me. They are just wiggling around trying a different angle. 

Well it is a little late for that !

Wow, what an uplift!  Have seen this before and could watch it again 100 times more.  Thank you Harry.

Patrick Henry

patrick-henry-portrait

" Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined."

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service