For along time manny Americans(myself included) have been passive in our opposition to washingtons greed and curruption. Manny of us have been caught napping. The majority of Americans seem to have awaken to a government who no longer represents the people. We are trying to be peaceful in our efforts to be heard. Our leaders in washington still ignore the wishes of the people. They choose to represent their own greed and  curruption. They seem to think we are pesants in their service and there is nothing we can do to stop it. This is where it gets scarry. there are some groups of Americans who are taking steps to prepare for civil war. I hope this can be avoided. The price is to high. As a veteran, i swore an oath to defind THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNINTED STATES OF AMERICA AGAINST ALL ENEMIES BOTH FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC. I beleve in the oath i took and will honor that oath no matter what the cost.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It is clear that the directive of this Country is under the control of wicked and unreasonable buisness men. President Wilson seen this truth back in his day. Now they have evolved in there efforts hidding behind so called "good reason."
    Only with simplicity and straight truthfullness must we combat this bluntly, Because if you confront them in any other way you are providing more room for them to continue to lie and escape their comitments to the Constituution and We the People.
    I see a Cival war comming. I guess it just takes sleepy Americans too much time to wake up.
    • I think they may be waking the same sleeping giant the jappanese disturbed at pearl harbor.
      • Most definitely.
  • Just going through every day life,most People are careing on as usual,it's when you talk to some,you can see the fire in their eyes,I get this feeling from them that the Government can do what ever, but that don't mean we gonna abide by what ever they do....the fuse is short ,very short,what this so called D.C.Government does NOT understand,that if they make a physical push of any sort by them or their communist associates, the call for arms has already been called and the People are like the Greyhounds at a race track waiting for the gates to be opened,....this won't be a civil war that People have known in past ,as the People already KNOW WHO THE CULPRETS ARE!,it won't be a genicide,because we Americans beleive in our Court's systems,but should the communist attempt a coup,there is a good possibility they won't live long enough to brag about it.What WE THE PEOPLE,do need right now is People prepared to take over the offices when this does happen,People who are not afraid to do away with every communist Law ever made(and there are many of them),The United States Constitution still stands,we the people live by it and those we put in office will damn sure abide by it!!!!
  • GOD BLESS YOU SIR! HOWEVER, THERE IS A POWER NO ONE CAN MATCH! AND THAT IS THE POWER OF GOD, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT! OUR GOD CAN CHANGE THINGS! HE IS WAITING UPON HIS PEOPLE TO HUMBLE THEMSELVES, REPENT, TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS, AND THEN HE PROMISES TO HEAR FROM HEAVEN AND HEAL OUR LAND! THIS IS WHAT IT IS GOING TO TAKE, TO GET OUR BEAUTIFUL AMERICA BACK! MAY GOD BE WITH YOU!
  • I am ready. We have the small arms and know how. However, if we do not get the Police and Military to join us it may not be successful. Judging by the Gestapo and the Capitol building Police with their MP5s and their over zealot way of subduing the protestors we would be in trouble.

However, give me 500,000 armed citizens and we will take the place.
    • Only 3% of Americans fought for our country during the American Revolution. You know what 3% of roughly 80,000,000 gun owners is? A LOT more than 500,000. 2.4 MILLION is more like it. And that's NOT including some of the police or military that would not fire upon American citizens. Just in the military, the current closely estimated number of personnel total in all our military divisions is 4,474,093. From all the research I've done, more than 50% of our military say they would not obey orders to fire upon American civilians. so that's approximately another 2.2 MILLION that would very potentially be on our side. That means we'd have a "military" force of 4.6 MILLION militias and military on our side. But remember, these are LOW estimates. There's no telling if more than 3% of gun owners would fight along side us. It's possible that most if not ALL of the gun owners in America would side with us. Because I just KNOW that the next big thing the traitors in DC will try is gun confiscation.
      • Shadow patriot, we must begin to better organize our patriots who are on active duty. Whithout their commitment to honor the same oath we all took as protectors of THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNINTED STAES OF AMERICA , our fight will be more costly but we will win. Our patriots accross AMERICA must work together in unison. Only then can we assure the salvation of our nation.
This reply was deleted.