I can't imagine what they will call "peaceful, unarmed, non-violent, law abiding" Operation American Spring.............???

8142494692?profile=original

Tip of the hat to General Childers for the picture trio.............

Harry

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Is anyone really surprised hope not after 5 yrs of this 

• Says it all.

• Thank you. The BLM and Harry Reid have no class. They are anti-American.

• Who is John Galt?

• Already on my Facebook page! Share away folks!
  • Many working on it Don

• How can anyone in this administration or their complicit media friends even say these things with a straight face?

• Just got off the phone with my friend Arnie and he has even more damning, criminal evidence on little dirty Harry Reid. We'll be bringing that out on the AmericanStatesman show tonight at 8. Call in number is 347-857-4364 and if all goes as planned I'll be live streaming it at http://www.YourLiveNetwork.com  An open invitation to Col. Riley is always there, any time I'm on-air. please take the time to broadcast this to everyone and anyone you know as we make the push to inspire as many as we possibly can. Check in from time to time at YourLiveNetwork.com and watch as we continue to build on delivering the truth and the set. 

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/americanstatesman/2014/04/14/american-...

• Actually no liberal progressive communist really cares what any of these are called as long as it happens to conservatives.  That my friends is the thing we have to be really concerned about more so then obama.  One way or another he will leave office in January 2017.  The people who voted him in office will still be voting however, to complete the transformation into either a communist or fascist state.  Furthermore, they will once again be doing anything they have to to guarantee their candidate’s win including fraud.  Make no mistake about that.  On the other hand if someone like Bush were doing exactly what obama is doing nothing else but Bush’s takeover would be on the MSM news and he would be declared a rabid terrorist.

• These treasonous sons of evil must be held accountable! We've been asleep at the wheel 4 way 2 long but somehow through the grace of GOD we the people have been awakened. We have 2 find a way 2 have Common Law trials of people like Harry Reid the Senator from Nevada who's been secretly selling off the peoples land 2 the Chinese & hiring BLM thugs 2 threaten people's lives. The more we look the more evil there is 2 see leading straight 2 our so-called trusted servants......I find it amusing that the criminals in D.C. make laws they don't abide by yet expect we the people 2 do so or else. Our gov. is no longer legitimate & hasn't been since the 1870's when the United states of America became the United state gov. a corporation & we were tuned into servants instead of masters! THAT MUST BE UNDONE!

This reply was deleted.