How do you kill 11 million people? You lie to them, of course.  How do you disarm a country? Lie to them, of course.  This is our future if we were to do nothing!  They are going for the final act...

Click on link at the bottom to read the entire .pdf; however, pay attention specifically to page 42, Weapons Registration, and I quote:

2.5.2.3 Weapons Registration Legal weapons should be registered  according to the national legislation. Weapons registration allows two  things to happen: first, people can retain some of their weapons and feel  that they are secure; and second, international peacekeeping and national  security forces know approximately how many weapons are in a given area.  This is particularly useful in future disarmament campaigns as a check for  success by counting weapons collected in comparison with the registry.

The registration process should be jointly run by international and  civil agencies, or by local police, and monitored by international forces.  This will help prevent international forces from becoming known as the 'new  enemy' and will also increase the legitimacy of the local forces, as  transparency through supervision is possible.

Registration is a simple  process that requires accurate information collection and sufficient personnel. It does not require a large amount of equipment, storage or  security. The problem with weapons registration is similar to those faced by  most weapons control techniques – people do not want to come forward. A  comprehensive preparation of a society preceding disarmament creates a  positive situation that allows registration, perhaps as a first step in the  disarmament process, to proceed. Assurances must be given by international  forces and/or local authorities that security is not a problem and that registering does not mean that weapons will immediately be seized. Incentives are often used to encourage registration, ranging from positive measures, such as food and money, to negative ones, such as harsh laws and  forced seizure of weapons. Registering weapons makes it possible to input  serial numbers into an inventory and track their future usage and trade.  This helps increase transparency and implements controls.

Databases of  military and police weapons help track weapons to their place of origin and limit unauthorised transfers. At the same time a comprehensive system of  safe storage, weapons management and a code of conduct for the existing  military and police forces can improve the security situation and legitimise  civilian disarmament. One of the best examples for this is the safe storage  programme for police and army in Cambodia.

This section  is especially chilling: “…weapons will not immediately be seized…” immediately  seized? Get it?

Source:  http://pksoi.army.mil/doctrine_concepts/documents/NORDCAPS%20DDR%20handbook.pdf 

[link corrected!]

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Replies

• The links have been removed.

• If you have unregistered weapons leave them that way.  Look to friends and relatives when wishing to purchase such things and keep the transactions private.  Prepare yourselves with discretion.  Be silent and blend in to the background.  Let the loudmouths draw attention to themselves, but silent and prepared. 

• Yep

• And do not go silently into the night

• By admin ~ April 8th, 2012 @ 11:16
    By Aaron Cantor USAF (ret)
    A fellow blogger sent me an astounding E-mail yesterday which surprised the daylights out of me until I found out reading further into the article, who the IDIOT Attorney General of Delaware responsible for this garbage is.
    None other than Beau Biden, (son of our IDIOT Vice President Joe Biden, it must run in the family).
    Sheriff Jeff Christopher of Sussex County, Delaware has found himself in the middle of a fight for the future of American law enforcement as a result of a nationwide effort to abolish the sheriff’s office altogether.
    How much would anyone like to bet that Obama and Holder have their dirty stinking paws in there somewhere?
    Delaware’s own constitution stipulates that the office of the sheriff is a constitutionally created position just like the secretary of state and the attorney general. Delaware’s Constitution states: “The sheriffs shall be conservators of the peace within the counties . . . in which they reside.”
    Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden, (son of Vice President Joe Biden) has sent out mandates to commissioners informing them that their sheriffs no longer have arrest powers. In an opinion released Feb. 24, State Solicitor L.W. Lewis said that neither the state nor the common law grants arrest powers to the county sheriffs.
    It would appear that Mr. Lewis is more than a little confused, perhaps brought on by the the fact that he seems to have his head buried too deeply in his anal sphincter. The office of sheriff was created more than a century before the official founding of the United States. Delaware’s first sheriff took office in 1669.
    This questionable ruling By Attorney General Beau Biden would seem to indicate that he has usurped the power of a duly elected sheriff, but what still leaves me scratching my head is; what does he hope to accomplish by this moronic move, what is your objective you idiot???
    Chip Guy a spokesman for the county announced, “The opinion from the attorney general’s office reinforces what has long been the position of the county, that Delaware sheriffs and their deputies do not have arrest powers.”
    More liberal CACA de TORO!
    If that is true, then why do you have a sheriff at all you loon?
    During the Las Vegas Sheriffs Conference in January (where I happen to live), Sheriff Christopher told of being punched in the eye and kicked by County Councilman Vance Phillips but was unable to arrest him.
    Having been in Law Enforcement after retiring from the military, I can tell you, had this occurred anywhere else, that councilman would have been floored, cuffed and booked for “Battery on a Police Officer” which by the way, is a FELONY!
    If any of my readers reside in Delaware, I would be very interested in your opinion on this matter and also your opinion of the two Bidens, both of whom seem to be loons of the first order.
    WAKE UP AMERICA
  • Interesting Comment...  "Let the loudmouths draw the attention take the heat and remain silent...?"

If we are to retain the liberties we have it is up to each and every one of us to be the loudmouths we intend to be.  To do otherwise is to invite illegal confiscation and intervention.  If those in power see fewer of us as "loudmouths" it only invites their uncontitutional usurpation of our Liberties.  Where would we be today if those Minutemen on Lexington Green had opted to "let the loudmouths draw the attention" and stay home?

NO...  it is UP to all of us to be Loudmouths and demand answers and do it LOUDLY AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY!!

To remain silent is to acquiese your GOD Given Rights and I for one REFUSE to give away what our ancestors paid dearly for.  I WILL BE ONE OF THE LOUDMOUTHS YOU SPEAK OF AND I HOPE AND PRAY THAT OTHERS WILL BE AT MY SIDE WITH ME. Now is NOT the time to play the role of the sheep....  NOW IS the time to DEMAND THEY ACQUIESE AND HONOR THE CONSTITUTION they have promised to protect and support!!

Keep your Second amendment...your First Amendment along with the 4th, 5th and all the others and do it LOUDLY!!  If they are to take what our Forefathers fought and died for.... demand they pay dearly for that action.

I WILL BE ONE OF THE LOUDMOUTHS YOU SPEAK OF AND I WILL HONOR OUR ANCESTORS ON LEXINGTON GREEN!!     I DO HAVE SECOND AMENDMENT PROTECTION AND I INTEND TO INSURE MY POSTERITY WILL HAVE THE SAME LIBERTIES.  IT IS NOW UP TO US TO INSURE THOSE LIBERTIES ARE NEVER TAKEN ON OUR WATCH!!! 

DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE OF GOING SILENTLY INTO THE NIGHT.  YOUR POSTERITY WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR IT!!

• I agree Johnny.  The Jews believed that they were being send to factories.  They went silently.  Remember we must not allow any breach of our 2nd amendment rights.  This next election may be the last election in the US if Ovomit gets into office.  I would rather a military coup.

• i don`t care what they do. I will not comply, i will not register

• Admit to NOBODY that you have ANY weapons or ammo in the house!

It's none of their damned business!

• The only problem I have is that most of us bought our guns from dealers. When we buy a gun, the store contacts the State Police who run a criminal records check-Handguns. If you buy a long gun in another state, its an automatic FBI check. Make NO mistake. Anyone who has ever purchased any firearm in this manner is already known to big Brother, as is the weapon you bought, its serial number and WHERE YOU LIVE! Its ALREADY REGISTERED! All the U.N. Small Arms Treaty is, is a vehicle to legitimaize the confiscation of AMERICAN guns, no one else's!

They can have my gun....ONE BULLET AT A TIME! 

This reply was deleted.