Constitutional Emergency

H/T to Armed Forces Tea Party

campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com
Ted Nugent accused President Obama issuing a "soulless" mandate barring from performing in honor of dead and wounded soldiers, a move he believes pleased the "maniacal" Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla.

Views: 995

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amen Harry!

Obama you idiot you hate America and are a racist prig. Ted Nugent Rocks He at least is for God and Country. So Obama get your feet off our Desk and get the Hell out of our White House. America is kicking you out in 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!! We do not need a Hater of America in our White House. This is Our Country and we are not going to continue to let you let these muslims take over this country. In the Koran it says They are to kill all Infidels and that is all of us. We refuse to let that happen. You are FIRED OBAMA!!!!!!

I apologize to everyone if anyone thought what I put was wrong. I love Ted Nugent and he is a Good American. I do not believe Obama should do this to a good American and to the families whom members have fallen to their death in Honor of the USA.

Is that even LEGAL?   Go play OUTSIDE the venue, Nuge!

Now Pat Boone is being given the boot because he spoke out against that terrorist in the people's house.

This is Bull Shit at its smelliest....he can suck on the teat of a Pig, that is all BO is good for.  Ted, you can play for me anytime.

I hope Mr. Nugent contacts the COUNTER to the ACLU---The ACLJ The American Center for Law & Justice. It is a Conservative group of lawyers, mostly Christians. I would LOVE to see them take this case and SUE our Communist-N-Chief!

How about a MASSIVE write-in campaign? On the Presidential ballot in November, write-in Ted Nugent's name.

To HELL with Romney!!!!

Yes, he does think he is GOD!!!!   However, he will never convince the True American patriots of that fact....When are they going to remove this usurper?   I believe I am more upset with the House and the Senate, for they are aiding and abetting Obama and all of his Appointees.....most of them are all criminals and traitors....We the people must do something soon as a group in order to take back our once great country and make it great AGAIN....keep sending letters and comments to your local and state reps and senators and of course your Sheriffs.  God Bless.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service